"Tuesday" Guessing Thread

Gallagher Rose

do i really need to change the title?are you that immature? it's not like the title is going to lead to a herpes scare

The title says "Chinese Democracy Nov. 21st (This Year) OFFICIAL.

Official? Yeah you heard it off some random radio station.

Dont be a douchebag. Just change it.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do i really need to change the title?are you that immature? it's not like the title is going to lead to a herpes scare

You need a hobbie ,holmes. I'm sorry you have so much sand in your vagina.

I edited the title so nobodys balls explode when Axl doesn't personally send you a text message confirming it.

But think about it this way-Axl has stated numerous times that the album is coming this year.We have one month and 3 weeks left.No company would ever realease a major album after the first week of december.

Seriously though... writing official on something isn't that big a deal.

Do you really get that excited that when you read a one line topic description you go in a deep depression when its (possibly) not true? If so you need to get some fresh air and reevaluate whats important to you.

I heard it maybe 20 seconds ago on Sirius Satellite radios hair metal channel(hair nation).

I edited the title so nobodys balls explode when Axl doesn't personally send you a text message confirming it

I think their balls have already exploded.... did it really kill anybody to open and read the details? Let's bring off of defcon 5 and just relax

Seriously though... writing official on something isn't that big a deal.

Do you really get that excited that when you read a one line topic description you go in a deep depression when its (possibly) not true? If so you need to get some fresh air and reevaluate whats important to you.

When it's getting close to the wire with only so many Tuesdays left,SOMEBODY is going to be the first one here wth the OFFICIAL scoop...so yeah,it's a bold statement that excites people.

So it would be a good idea to have rock solid info...not a deejay who spurted the info then went on to rag out the new band for 5 minutes.

..no?

WE're immature?

You come here and post these lies and we ask you please to change it so not more people will cough their coffee all over their keyboards, and you call us immature?

Yes, because that is what you are. You have nothing invested in this album.. none of us do... and yet everybody freaks out over the smallest thing said about it or the band. I like Guns and Axl asmuch as anybody else, but there is alife out there, beyond guns, so just calm down Pacino, it's only music, not life or death...

Just for your info man, Hair Nation is not a "random radio station" , it is the #1 radio station on a national satellite broadcast station. And sirius is flying right past XM and is the hammer now in satellite music. They have a captive audience of over 4 million on Sirius, and hair nation is the #1 station on it. I have never known them to be incorrect. They have made MANY comments on GNR, and have never to my knowledge given any release date. So if he heard it tonight, then it would be the first time. I for one believe it, there is no reason to lie about such things. And Hair Nation definitely has a pulse on the rock and roll scene past and present.

So before you call someone a name, get your facts straight. I am beginning to think you guys will be sad when this album drops cause then you will all have to get lives and find someting else to bitch about. Of course there is always the album cover art right?

I don't have a life just because I don't think we should encourage people to post these lies here?

Nobody freaks out, that's all wrong. We just tries to teach him how to post next time he hear something like this on a radio station or something.

He made a post that said he heard it was official. He didnt say he was saying it was. And you know what guy, who friggin cares, this site is FULL OF BULLSHIT, lets get excited man, here it comes, and you can be cynical if you want, big baby.

CD Nov. 21st, this is rediculous, every coming to my place, lets party. rock1

I heard it maybe 20 seconds ago on Sirius Satellite radios hair metal channel(hair nation).

I edited the title so nobodys balls explode when Axl doesn't personally send you a text message confirming it

The balls thing is frigin hilarious!

I guess it's now the official rumor.

I'm Rick James Bitch

Edited by Rick James

I don't have a life just because I don't think we should encourage people to post these lies here?

Nobody freaks out, that's all wrong. We just tries to teach him how to post next time he hear something like this on a radio station or something.

He made a post that said he heard it was official. He didnt say he was saying it was. And you know what guy, who friggin cares, this site is FULL OF BULLSHIT, lets get excited man, here it comes, and you can be cynical if you want, big baby.

CD Nov. 21st, this is rediculous, every coming to my place, lets party. rock1

actually...he did say OFFICIAL

which in this case...it was not,which means it was misleading

nothing more,nothing less

he was asked to change the title,and he did...with a sense of humour

can we move on to the next crisis now?

I just got off the phone with a friend who rewound his satellite and Dangerous Darrin said (Paraphrasing here) Tha the albumn was 'supposed to come out' Nov. 21st then went on to make nonsense of the rest of the bad etc. So he did not say it was an "Official Date"

I stand by the fact that as soon as Serius reports it I will believe it. But this is not exactly what I thought the original post said. I still think it is coming out on that day though, and those of you on the way to my house, you dont have to turn around :P

P.S. We are gonna need more beer. rock3

Is this the most talked about, specific release date ever? This is nuts. It's right before the busy shopping days, so that sort of makes sense. But who knows. I'm still thinking the album does not come out this year (if ever). There are going to be a lot of people pretty mad if the 21st comes and goes and we get nothing.

My percentage predictions:

November 14: 7%

November 21: 19%

November 28: 11%

December 05: 12%

December 12: 9%

December 19: 3%

December 26: 12%

Sometime after 2006: 15%

When Hell freezes over: 12%

Is this the most talked about, specific release date ever? This is nuts. It's right before the busy shopping days, so that sort of makes sense. But who knows. I'm still thinking the album does not come out this year (if ever). There are going to be a lot of people pretty mad if the 21st comes and goes and we get nothing.

those percentages are way off.

the album isn't coming out Nov. 14th.

those percentages are way off.

the album isn't coming out Nov. 14th.

Nov 21st sounds good to me!!!!!, maybe we can all just "will" it to come out by being positive. I realize most of you on this forum are gonna have to look that word up cause you obviously have never used it or know its definiton. So go look it up, and lets get this done! rock1

P.S. On my sixth Hefeweizen, that would explain a little rock1

Well here's my say on all this...........Damn this is some funny shit......... We are all getting alittle to crazy about this but thats what happens to fans when the band never really gives any real info..bout what going on.WELCOLME to being a GUNS N'ROSES fan.......Sucks huh?????? :rofl-lol:

I don't know any of you guys, but we are always joking about the release date, could it be the 21st? couldn't it? but do we realize what if it's actually true??? that means we are less than 2 weeks away from having CD finally in our hands!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's such a surreal feeling.. I think we all try to joke and call it rumors cuz it's actually scary to accept that CD might be finally seeing the light of day

Edited by angel of music

I don't know any of you guys, but we are always joking about the release date, could it be the 21st? couldn't it? but do we realize what if it's actually true??? that means we are less than 2 weeks away from having CD finally in our hands!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's such a surreal feeling.. I think we all try to joke and call it rumors cuz it's actually scary to accept that CD might be finally seeing the light of day

I actually have a pretty good idea from a reliablesource that we have ABSOFUCKINLUTELY no idea whan it is coming, but I am starting to get a crush on all of you. We are like a dysfunctional family. :laugh:

9 beers and slowing down........... :sleeper:

that jarmo lad at htgth probably has a very good idea if someone were to ask him. I don't post at htgth at all by the way. It also appears that some people have shot down other rumored dates maybe someone like them knows something