"Tuesday" Guessing Thread

Gallagher Rose

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I said the announcement can be made in a TUESDAY,not the album release like it's being hyped.

the tuesday is about the announcement,not about the album release date.

But why in the hell would they set up an announcement for an album, in advance mind you, for a Tuesday. Its pointless. The album will be released on the Tuesday it was announced (I read 11/21, I don't frequent the board often so I could be wrong), the announcement has already been made...

I think all this tuesday stuff is about the day they will set the release date,not that the album will be released in a tuesday this year..we'll see it in the stores in 2007,but the announcement must be in a tuesday till the end of 2006.

Hey dude, can you save me the roach?

A8R

I think all this tuesday stuff is about the day they will set the release date,not that the album will be released in a tuesday this year..we'll see it in the stores in 2007,but the announcement must be in a tuesday till the end of 2006.

in the u.s. they release cd's, dvd's etc. on tuesdays. the guns camps released a vague statement about "13 tuesdays left in the year". 2+2=cd should be released this year on a tuesday.

A8R

Hilarious!

I know another forum member went into his local HMV to ask if there is a release date. They told him the 13th of Novenber. I did the same thing on Monday and they told me the same thing. I then and went and asked in a local record store which only has 2 branches, and they didnt have a date yet.

A8R

That is a genius line. Very funny indeed.

in the u.s. they release cd's, dvd's etc. on tuesdays. the guns camps released a vague statement about "13 tuesdays left in the year". 2+2=cd should be released this year on a tuesday.

Which keeps becoming less and less of a possibility as we just dropped another Tuesday.

Here is my reasoning. Since the RS article that comes out this friday, says that CD could just be on store seleves without notice one tuesday and the tour starts on that same tuesday, They could even sell CD at that show for the people who do to it that might not know the album has been released. plus on jarmos board that RS article keeps getting deleted, it may be because CD will be in stores on tuesday and they (geffen) doesnt want to let the cat out of the bag. What do you think?

Edited by gnr-dave

Here is my reasoning. Since the RS article that comes out this friday, says that CD could just be on store seleves without notice one tuesday and the tour starts next thursday, plus on jarmos board that RS article keeps getting deleted, it may be because CD will be in stores on tuesday and they (geffen) doesnt want to let the cat out of the bag. What do you think?

Why wouldn't they want people to know the album is coming out? :huh:

Geffen forked out ALOT of money for this record so you can bet they wouldn't fight any promotion at all! Would you?

I don't think so. I would expect a lot more promotion, but I guess you never know.

But that would be the promotion? When people go into stores and see it sitting there. They would freak out and start calling radio stations and it would snow ball

I Just find it odd someone doesnt want us reading that it could just be in stores some tuesday without any notice. Why would that article get delted at jarmos? Makes no sense.

Edited by gnr-dave

Here is my reasoning. Since the RS article that comes out this friday, says that CD could just be on store seleves without notice one tuesday and the tour starts next thursday, plus on jarmos board that RS article keeps getting deleted, it may be because CD will be in stores on tuesday and they (geffen) doesnt want to let the cat out of the bag. What do you think?

The tour starts on Tuesday, not Thursday. I saw the original thread on there with the scan by Gypsy, and it got deleted right around the time that people started speculating on Merck's statement that the album might just show up on any one of the 10 Tuesday's left. A few posters said that it could mean this Tuesday is when it's coming. Like a minute later, the thread is deleted and any mention of the article is deleted as many different users attempt to post the article from Rolling Stone's site.

How long would it take to ship the albums all over the world or just the US (whatever the case)??

I was thinking this as well, but how would they keep it under wraps until Tuesday?? Somebody would know SOMETHING.

I just dont think it can be done, but who knows at this point.