"Tuesday" Guessing Thread

Gallagher Rose

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it was being released on CD tomorrow we'd already know.

BEST case could be an iTunes release, but I suspect they couldn't keep that under wraps either.

whaaaat? Apple can't keep their mouth shut??? :D following Apple forums is like GNR. TOP SECRET S_HIT! :D HAHA

So did anyone from Europe casually walk in to a record store today to see if it was there? :P

It wasn't casual..

I frantically ran around HMV for two hours.. :ph34r:

I've been to that HMV.... and this club in a basement... with a LOT of freakish lookn girls. :) and this fruckn tavern with teethless manchesterian girls:p

I don't think there is anyway they can stop this from happening. All albums have torrents online before the album is released, usually the saturday before the release. Currently there are no new GNR albums on any torrent sites, so i would say there is a 100% chance its not coming out tomorrow.

Axl said we will get the album this year (2006). *It is being duplicated as i type. The finished album has already been played to guests at Axl's home. 2007 is not an option.

Imagine 1000's of CD's rolling off the press.

Imagine 1000's of covers featuring the Chinese Democracy artwork rolliung of the press.

..good isn't it

Edited by dobadog

October 24 - No Chi Dem on iTunes

Sorry for the confusion.

For those that have been away - there has been rampant speculation that Chinese Democracy (the new Guns n' Roses release) would be released today (Oct 24th) in either physical form (Compact Disc) or on iTunes (Apple's online music store).

Please don't start another lame thread about what Tuesday you think the album will be released.

I wish everyone would honor your request but I am 100% sure there will be a thread for evrey damn Tuesday for the rest of the year until it's released.

Axl said we will get the album this year (2006). *It is being duplicated as i type. The finished album has already been played to guests at Axl's home. 2007 is not an option.

Imagine 1000's of CD's rolling off the press.

Imagine 1000's of covers featuring the Chinese Democracy artwork rolliung of the press.

..good isn't it

nice..