"Tuesday" Guessing Thread

Gallagher Rose

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today is Monday so it follows that in just over 9 hours time it will be Tuesday.

Maybe a single will hit us? Maybe the album will hit us? Maybe we'll have to wait for another Tuesday.

Tuesdays have never been so entertaining :laugh:

Edited by dobadog

We will NOT !!!! get a CD release tomarrow or a single, and here is why..........in the Harley commercial it said "new and unreleased song "Better" from the upcoming Chinese Democracy. Enough said. it was not to be aired until tomarrow.

Edited by turboflutter

If it would have been tomorrow we would know. people who are guns fans and are working in music stores would have recived the magic package and would post about the fact that they got it.

So no, it won't be tomorrow. And don't expect axl to drop the bomb on the show either. It will most likley be very much like the show we saw this summer. ;)

If they released it tomorrow it would be the best thing they could do.

But this is GNR, so the best thing they can do will never happen.

Agreed but figners crossed anyway. It would be nice for those going to the first official CD show to hear ew material from the album.

I don't think GNR should play any more official new material until the album is released.

However, I think they need to build a set list on what we have heard so far. That means TWAT, Mad, IRS, Better, CD, The Blues should all be in there!~

If it would have been tomorrow we would know. people who are guns fans and are working in music stores would have recived the magic package and would post about the fact that they got it.

So no, it won't be tomorrow. And don't expect axl to drop the bomb on the show either. It will most likley be very much like the show we saw this summer. ;)

Sure hope the band play some new tracks.

yeah totaly

Hope: Yes

Expects: No

not going to happen, we would already have CD. Its 3:30 here in England, we get CDs on Mondays so we would already have it if it was coming out tomorrow in the States!

Jonx

well I can't see it happen that it will come first in the UK and than USA... think USA will be the first one to get it

I second that!

not going to happen, we would already have CD. Its 3:30 here in England, we get CDs on Mondays so we would already have it if it was coming out tomorrow in the States!

Jonx

well I can't see it happen that it will come first in the UK and than USA... think USA will be the first one to get it

The US IS the centre of the universe after all.

Jonx

yep

Do you really want them to play EVERY song before the album comes??

Thats so stupid, most likely they wont play any new songs, cus of that

just put some different old songs in there....like "Yesterdays" :shades:

just put some different old songs in there....like "Yesterdays" :shades:

sure some UYI songs would kickass.

But as I said beore (and Axl :ph34r: ) he plays what the majority of people wanna hear.

And thats not a bad thing to do just before realising a album

Jonx

yep

Europe will get it first. America second, thats just the way things work, its all to do with how the charts are polled. The Japanese release will no doubt get a few extra bonus tracks as usually happens. Ill admit that it is possible that it will come out in America first but that only happens in the rarest of cases and usually the artist is on a small label that doesnt have the ability to distribute overseas! CD will be done via Universal and they are under the word Global if you look it up in the dictionary.......... so it will be out on a Monday in England and then Tuesday in America!

Jonx

I work in an independent record store in South Carolina, and if Chinese Democracy was to come out tomorrow I would have known about the release the Friday before it's release. For instance, I would have seen the pre-order sign on the album for my store to pre-order. As of right now there is no sign of the album to pre-order. Also, we get cd's in the day before the official release. No sign of the G&R album yet. But I have my fingers crossed that we will see this album this year

I really thought there was a "chance" tomorrow could be the day. But, as each hour passes today without rumor from any record store saying "we have it" - makes me pretty skeptical. Something should happen tomorrow if this managment team for GNR is worth anything. All of this postering, the Harley ad being released and then pulled, the tour dates being postponed....it has to lead to a big announcment or surprise release. If GNR takes the stage tomorrow night without any new news, Merck is without a doubt, a moron.

My prediction - GNR's website will be updated tomorrow with a "clip" of Better - announcing it as the first single and announcing that it is being shipped to radios stations this week. Then another cryptic statement stating "only 9 Tuesdays left in 2006" - most likely pointing towards a Nov 21 drop.

Edited by milkboy

My prediction - GNR's website will be updated tomorrow with a "clip" of Better - announcing it as the first single and announcing that it is being shipped to radios stations this week. Then another cryptic statement stating "only 9 Tuesdays left in 2006" - most likely pointing towards a Nov 21 drop.

my 2 cents