"Tuesday" Guessing Thread

Gallagher Rose

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's what i think would be best!

November 10th - Axl says the release date for CD!

November 14th - Better is released as a single + video is in heavy rotation, by then news of release date will be everywhere.

November 21st - Chinese Democracy is out!

Now that would be awsome, but very unlikely.

that would be sweet. i sign it down.

I heard it maybe 20 seconds ago on Sirius Satellite radios hair metal channel(hair nation).

I edited the title so nobodys balls explode when Axl doesn't personally send you a text message confirming it

Edited by Kefer

I heard it maybe 20 seconds ago on Sirius Satellite radios hair metal channel(hair nation). I don't know if this has been posted yet,if so sorry,but about fucking time!

Did they say what's their source?

This is just a rumor, after Rolling Stone posted it, all different kinds of websites and radiostations has forwarded it.

But it's still just an old rumor

EDIT

and please don't use the word 'OFFICIAL' in the topic title when it's just some radio station. If it's from Axl og GNR managment directly, then it is official.

Edited by -Sephiroth-

the quote was- "Well it's OFFICIAL, guns n' roses ,or should i say axl and his roses because that sounds better, their label has said CD will drop on nov. 21st" then he went into a whole paragraph dissing the idea of new members

the quote was- "Well it's OFFICIAL, guns n' roses ,or should i say axl and his roses because that sounds better, their label has said CD will drop on nov. 21st" then he went into a whole paragraph dissing the idea of new members

You can edit the title!

Remove the OFFICIAL and add rumor.

do i really need to change the title?are you that immature? it's not like the title is going to lead to a herpes scare

WE're immature?

You come here and post these lies and we ask you please to change it so not more people will cough their coffee all over their keyboards, and you call us immature?