Axl and Steven make peace in Vegas

dobadog

Source

Not sure if this was posted or not..but steven adler was at show 2 in vegas..and later in axl's hotel room for the after party hanging out. they were talking and hanging for a bit and steven seemed happy. No word on if steven bowled on the lane in rose's room.

Edited by jack99

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone called DabrookMan wrote:

I spoke with Deanna (Steve's mom) last night, and she confirmed that Steven had spent that entire evening hanging out with Axl, they had a great time, and were together for a good few hours. Steven had told her that "all the hate just disappeared" between them.

Dabrook is a mod on that board and it appears he has Adlers mothers phone number.

So i guess Steven did hang out with Axl that night. Someone else wrote that Adler lives in Vegas.

/all sounds well in the Gn'R camp :)

Edited by dobadog

This mention of Adler got me thinking:

If Adler formed Adler's Appetite, Slash formed Slash's Snake Pit, then shouldn't Duff have formed Duff's Destruction opposed to the Neurotic Outsiders :D

Sorum could have formed Matt's Mupets (oops sorry) Matt's Mayhem :laugh:

. .. ...and Izzy could have had Izzy's Illusion, opposed to the Ju Ju Hounds which was more like a delusion on Izzy's part (prepares to be flamed :D )

/hits sillyness 'OFF' button :krider:

Edited by dobadog

Yeah, Brook's the official guy, he's been trying to get an answer from Adler about this since the rumor surfaced.

Deanna obviously would know, although she might be seeing it through 'rose' colored glasses (as would Steven, he tends to mentally exaggerate such things), but because they were actually seen talking to each other by someone else who said it looked perfectly amicable, I'm totally convinced. :)

And man, would I have loved to have been a fly on that wall. B)

With Axl, it seems to totally depends on what mood people catch him in. Slash shows up at the door in Vegas and gets thrown out, but another day/year, another show, Adler crashes the party (yes, he lives in Vegas), and everything's super cool. :shades: (Ditto with Matt for that matter).

Hopefully this (and the closure with his father's illness) will help put Steven back on track.

finally...Hope Adler returns...He deserves it, the biggest gnr fan ever

Whoa, I don't. Adler is washed up worse than Slash or Duff... Seriously, i'd rather see Brain or Frank than Adler back in the lineup.

But, it's cool that they hung out.

Washed up, fucked up and out of his depth, still it gives Axl somebody to kick in the balls when he is bored.

"Hey Steven come listen to this, crash bang wallup" < whole band laughs as Steven picks his balls up :rofl-lol:

Poor Steven, I feel so bad for the guy. Even if the old band should ever reuinte, he probably wouldn't be asked to join. Wouldn't that break his patched little heart.

With Axl, it seems to totally depends on what mood people catch him in. Slash shows up at the door in Vegas and gets thrown out, but another day/year, another show, Adler crashes the party (yes, he lives in Vegas), and everything's super cool. :shades: (Ditto with Matt for that matter).

I think a lot of that has to do with timing. The Slash thing happened a few years after the old band split up. The wounds still hadn't healed. If I am not mistaken I think it was also the new band's first show. To have Slash there, well, I can understand how it would be unsettling to Axl. I think if he were to meet Slash at a party now they'd get along fine. Another five years have passed, that's about nine in total since Slash left. It's been a long time and I think a lot of the shit is now water under the bridge. I mean, if Axl can get along with Steve (whom he despised at one point) and Matt (wasn't crazy about him either) then yeah, for sure he can do it with Slash and Duff.

Time heals all wounds, as they say.

Edited by KBear