No Album this Year? ... Theories?

motownjunkie

I heard John Lennon is doing backing vocals on Catcher In The Rye.. :unsure:

Yea, and Jimmy Hendrix is gonna play lead on IRS... that is why the cd is not done yet..

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::laugh:

It's JIMI Hendrix, bugbreath. Anyway the dude's dead so how the fuck is he gonna play with GnR? Dumb bastard, fuck off back to Norway.

Where is your sense of humor idiot.... :xmassrudolph:

:lol:

How the fuck can Hendrix be on this record? He's dead, has been since 1970. Get with the times, dude. And you spell it JIMI not Jimmy.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As we know its getting very late in the year for CD top be released and some of you are suspecting that it may be released next year or indeed even 2008.

The argument obviously stems from production time and getting the CD artwork finished and printed and then getting the damn thing into the shops. Obviously somewhere along the line we'd hear something. i.e its being printed here and there or "Ive seen the finished CD" etc etc...

Now.. this may seem just a little far fetched but I have a theory that may feasible.

CD could be in mass production in Area 51 in nevada. This is a top secret facility and its one of the most secure places on earth. This is the sort of place where if you leak information you could be shot on site and we all know how determined Axl can be to keep things under wraps. Also they have air bases there and could easily distribute the CD around the world without having to do it by road etc.

I for one have started thinking this may be the most likely scenario.

Dont worry folks... there is still time yet! ;)

You're joking, right?! Please tell me you're joking!! :scared:

Your saying its not possible? :o

Area 51 is military only. Perhaps they develop new weapons there or ar tortuering some "enemy combatants" or drink tea with Alf and Mr. Spock, but they won't let anybody press CDs there.

Plus: Nobody in the GNR world would even THINK about going there because this idea is out of this world.

It's like: Yeah, I think that CD is locked in Fort Knox, you know, it's a very secure place and Axl is afraid to see CD leaked. So perhaps he rent some place in there to let it be produced in there. And they have very complex safety controls in there too, so nobody could steal it.

I think again: Sorry, but couldn't mean this thread seriously!

Edited by final_touches

As we know its getting very late in the year for CD top be released and some of you are suspecting that it may be released next year or indeed even 2008.

The argument obviously stems from production time and getting the CD artwork finished and printed and then getting the damn thing into the shops. Obviously somewhere along the line we'd hear something. i.e its being printed here and there or "Ive seen the finished CD" etc etc...

Now.. this may seem just a little far fetched but I have a theory that may feasible.

CD could be in mass production in Area 51 in nevada. This is a top secret facility and its one of the most secure places on earth. This is the sort of place where if you leak information you could be shot on site and we all know how determined Axl can be to keep things under wraps. Also they have air bases there and could easily distribute the CD around the world without having to do it by road etc.

Area 51 is military only. Perhaps they develop new weapons there or ar tortuering some "enemy combatants" or drink tea with Alf and Mr. Spock, but they won't let anybody press CDs there.

Plus: Nobody in the GNR wouldn't even THINK about going there because this idea is out of this world.

It's like: Yeah, I think that CD is locked in Fort Knox, you know, it's a very secure place and Axl is afraid to see CD leaked. So perhaps he rent some place in there to let it be produced in there. And they have very complex safety controls in there too, so nobody could steal it.

Yes I agree area51 has generally been used for military but think..if there was a chinese democracy you can guarentee the chinese military would be involved! Also it makes sense because the UFO scene has died down a bit there may be room for CD pressing.. you really cant discount it!!

When in hell is this idiot ready to put out that album... it can`t be that fucking hard.

it`s 13 songs and we have heard half of it, my theory is that the material is not good and he is afride to release it. :xmassrudolph: :xmassrudolph: :xmassrudolph: :xmassrudolph:

No kidding.

I believe either two things are the problem:

1. He's scared shitless to release it...

This could either boost his career, maybe back to where it was, or it could bury him completely. He's afraid and I would be too, because you know, no matter how good or bad the album is, the critics are going to eat him alive.

OR

2. By an act of God, he's playing it smart and plans to release double albums like he did with the Illusion albums, automatically guaranteeing him a few hit singles...maybe he'll even throw in the Re-Recorded AFD album but that's probably going wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too far.

Edited by Midnight Gunner2

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

If the Album doesn't come out this year...I'm done with GN'R!

Leave now teeny bopper bitch. GO get you some linkin park. If your punk ass cant wait, you dont deserve it. After 15 years, a month or two aint gunna make a shit of difference.

I've been a fan for years myself, but like he said, if the album doesn't come out...fuck em. I'm tired of all the bullshit and I have better things to do than play this little game.

Plus: Nobody in the GNR wouldn't even THINK about going there because this idea is out of this world.

Yes I agree area51 has generally been used for military but think..if there was a chinese democracy you can guarentee the chinese military would be involved! Also it makes sense because the UFO scene has died down a bit there may be room for CD pressing.. you really cant discount it!!

I agree. Maybe Bush is involved in helping to get this CD pressed secretly. Think about it. He's taken his eye off the ball with quite a few other things recently. Maybe this project is whats taking most of the president's attention at the moment. I fuckin reckon Axl is definitely a Republican and gave a donation to getting Bush reelected. It's payback time now, baby. Can't discount this rumor at this stage.

I heard John Lennon is doing backing vocals on Catcher In The Rye.. :unsure:

Yea, and Jimmy Hendrix is gonna play lead on IRS... that is why the cd is not done yet..

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

It's JIMI Hendrix, bugbreath. Anyway the dude's dead so how the fuck is he gonna play with GnR? Dumb bastard, fuck off back to Norway.

Where is your sense of humor idiot.... :xmassrudolph:

:lol:

How the fuck can Hendrix be on this record? He's dead, has been since 1970. Get with the times, dude. And you spell it JIMI not Jimmy.

Buuurrp :kiss: love your avtar :xmasschef2:

If the Album doesn't come out this year...I'm done with GN'R!

Leave now teeny bopper bitch. GO get you some linkin park. If your punk ass cant wait, you dont deserve it. After 15 years, a month or two aint gunna make a shit of difference.

I've been a fan for years myself, but like he said, if the album doesn't come out...fuck em. I'm tired of all the bullshit and I have better things to do than play this little game.

so you mean you are just waiting for this??? arent you living your life at all???

can someone quote the part that Axl said. "you better wait for Jesus to come down then CD" or something.;

I agree. Maybe Bush is involved in helping to get this CD pressed secretly. Think about it. He's taken his eye off the ball with quite a few other things recently. Maybe this project is whats taking most of the president's attention at the moment. I fuckin reckon Axl is definitely a Republican and gave a donation to getting Bush reelected. It's payback time now, baby. Can't discount this rumor at this stage.

Haha :P Yeah, as I think about it. It COULD very well be a big conspiracy. Gypsies and jews could also be involved. And Uzbekhistan!! :rofl-lol:

Haha :P Yeah, as I think about it. It COULD very well be a big conspiracy. Gypsies and jews could also be involved. And Uzbekhistan!! :rofl-lol:

Look, spudnuts, this guy is just hypothersizing about things that may mean we get this record before the fucking end of 2006. We all want this thing on our hi-fis as soon as possible. I don't fucking see you coming up with any better ideas just saying shit like this theory is rubbish without it having been disproven. I was always told if you cant say something useful dont say shit. No way is this rumour disproved yet. Axl's one crafty son of a gun- this could be fucking true.

Look, spudnuts, this guy is just hypothersizing about things that may mean we get this record before the fucking end of 2006. We all want this thing on our hi-fis as soon as possible. I don't fucking see you coming up with any better ideas just saying shit like this theory is rubbish without it having been disproven. I was always told if you cant say something useful dont say shit. No way is this rumour disproved yet. Axl's one crafty son of a gun- this could be fucking true.

:rolleyes: You're either joking.. Or 14 years old

Then it will be confirmed once again, that Axl is nothing but a double talkin' jive motherfucker.

Simple as that.

M.

rock3 indeed.

maybe axl wants to release it 20years after afd

Maybe, but this still doesn't change the fact that he is DTJ.

:huh: Why are you so harsh? We're just joking around, aren't we? :xmassrudolph: