No Album this Year? ... Theories?

motownjunkie

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I agree...I would be very surprised if the album is released this year. It wouldn't make too much sense from a business perspective. IT would have to come out before christmas, so that gives them a little less than 1.5 months to promote the most expensive album in history? Not going to happen. It doesn't work that way.

Merck is full of shit as always, he said it will be out in 2005 now he's doing his song and dance this year. First quarter of 2007 is when I think it will come out, though I'd love Axl to pleasantly surprise us all by sticking to his guns and releasing the album before christmas. That would rule.

See "I would be very surprised if the album is released this year" you have it right there. Axl wants it to be a surprize :)

..CD is on it's way, any Tuesday soon ;) ..fingers crossed, it'll be a 2006 Tuesday :D

Edited by dobadog

If the CD isn't out this year, Axl has wasted his chance. This is the first time he has guaranteed us a release ("Fall, late fall, DEFINETELY this year" - Eddie Trunk interview) and so if it isn't out this year, we can officially take every thing that Axl says with a pinch of salt.

I really wish people would stop claiming that Merck said the album would come out in 2005.

Yea?

"W. Axl Rose is not interested in fame, money, popularity or what the New York Times or any other paper for that matter might think of him. His only interest is making the best album he is capable of so that it can have a positive affect in 2005 on people who are enthusiasts of music and interested in Guns N' Roses.

Nuff said...

Which is why there is promotion. The record will just show up one day, and then promotion will start. If the album is bigged up as the most highly anticipated album of all time, it will surely flop.

Nuff said.

If we ever get to see the album, it will NOT be this year...

Open up your minds, it is November.. the tour is turning out to be one big joke..... ( sad realy)..

There is no way a 06 release could come this late. :(

How's the tour turning into a big joke? I haven't read one bad review yet....

As we know its getting very late in the year for CD top be released and some of you are suspecting that it may be released next year or indeed even 2008.

The argument obviously stems from production time and getting the CD artwork finished and printed and then getting the damn thing into the shops. Obviously somewhere along the line we'd hear something. i.e its being printed here and there or "Ive seen the finished CD" etc etc...

Now.. this may seem just a little far fetched but I have a theory that may feasible.

CD could be in mass production in Area 51 in nevada. This is a top secret facility and its one of the most secure places on earth. This is the sort of place where if you leak information you could be shot on site and we all know how determined Axl can be to keep things under wraps. Also they have air bases there and could easily distribute the CD around the world without having to do it by road etc.

I for one have started thinking this may be the most likely scenario.

Dont worry folks... there is still time yet! ;)

Edited by Rockworld

As we know its getting very late in the year for CD top be released and some of you are suspecting that it may be released next year or indeed even 2008.

The argument obviously stems from production time and getting the CD artwork finished and printed and then getting the damn thing into the shops. Obviously somewhere along the line we'd hear something. i.e its being printed here and there or "Ive seen the finished CD" etc etc...

Now.. this may seem just a little far fetched but I have a theory that may feasible.

CD could be in mass production in Area 51 in nevada. This is a top secret facility and its one of the most secure places on earth. This is the sort of place where if you leak information you could be shot on site and we all know how determined Axl can be to keep things under wraps. Also they have air bases there and could easily distribute the CD around the world without having to do it by road etc.

I for one have strated thinking this may be the most likely scenario.

I wouldnt put it fuckin past Axl- he's one crafty son of a bitch when he wants to be.

Let's get the fuck on Google earth and see if we can see any shit going down there today.

Maybe this is why Seb is out on tour with them- he could be tracking the production run in nevada and be liasing with Axl. Axl would only trust a friend as close as Seb to do this.

I for one have strated thinking this may be the most likely scenario.

I wouldnt put it fuckin past Axl- he's one crafty son of a bitch when he wants to be.

Let's get the fuck on Google earth and see if we can see any shit going down there today.

Maybe this is why Seb is out on tour with them- he could be tracking the production run in nevada and be liasing with Axl. Axl would only trust a friend as close as Seb to do this.

Good idea dude.. but Google earth isnt live its a few years out of date. I suppose you could see Buckethead walking about though?..

You're joking, right?! Please tell me you're joking!! :scared:

I heard John Lennon is doing backing vocals on Catcher In The Rye.. :unsure:

Yea, and Jimmy Hendrix is gonna play lead on IRS... that is why the cd is not done yet..

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::laugh:

It's JIMI Hendrix, bugbreath. Anyway the dude's dead so how the fuck is he gonna play with GnR? Dumb bastard, fuck off back to Norway.

Alright guys. Chinese Democracy: November 21st, 2006. That's my "theory", as good as anyone's.

CD manufacturing facilities may be secure in the U.S.A., but what about in other countries? We need people with connections in other countries to find out about Chinese Democracy being pressed in those places.

When in hell is this idiot ready to put out that album... it can`t be that fucking hard.

it`s 13 songs and we have heard half of it, my theory is that the material is not good and he is afride to release it. :xmassrudolph: :xmassrudolph: :xmassrudolph: :xmassrudolph:

You're joking, right?! Please tell me you're joking!! :scared:

Your saying its not possible? :o

I heard John Lennon is doing backing vocals on Catcher In The Rye.. :unsure:

Yea, and Jimmy Hendrix is gonna play lead on IRS... that is why the cd is not done yet..

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::laugh:

It's JIMI Hendrix, bugbreath. Anyway the dude's dead so how the fuck is he gonna play with GnR? Dumb bastard, fuck off back to Norway.

Where is your sense of humor idiot.... :xmassrudolph:

:lol: