Why doesn't Axl ask Seb to become a PERMANENT member of Gnr????!!!!

HardRockHero

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the F*** are people talking about???? Are you insane??? You can't put baz in the band!! the band would be as much skid row as gnr. And we wouldt hear axl's voice a clearly, and much as before because of baz disturbing toneless voice!! just stop talking about it!!!! I get fucking embarrasst!!!!!!!!!!

The nutters are officialy in control of the nut house :rofl-lol:

I have heard it all now................ no fuck no!

Actually, there's been a lot of fuckin support for this to happen on this thread. A lot of people see how kickass this idea could actually be!

it would be a shit idea.

The nutters are officialy in control of the nut house :rofl-lol:

I have heard it all now................ no fuck no!

Actually, there's been a lot of fuckin support for this to happen on this thread. A lot of people see how kickass this idea could actually be!

it would be a shit idea.

now now.... you're just saying that because you're pissed at how you didn't come up with an idea of such divine awesomeness yourself..... :rofl-lol:

Maybe he could be a sub, like if axl dosn't feel well enough to perform on a particualr night he could fill in for him or get rid of the guitar solo's and get seb to sing a few gnr songs while axl rests his vocal chords.

That's what the fuck I'm talkin about dude.

Ok, all you haters on this idea. How many of you would NOT prefer Seb singing Gnr songs to guitar solos and piano solos and shit when Axl goes off to rest?

U'd rather hear fuckin solos than Gnr CLASSICS????? Don't be bitchin about the solos any of u haters on this idea!!!!

You'd want to hear GnR classics from a COVER BAND!!! There would be no original members at all on the stage!!! Do you not understand this concept??!!

But Seb wud be a fuckin original member!!!!!!! If he was permanent, he's original and shit. A true original. Thats my whole point, man.

Shit, I dont mind the odd quick solo but when they go on for ages and stuff it starts being like a fuckin Baithoven gig and shit and I cant be bothered listen to it anymore. I'd MUCH rather have Seb singing, say, Civil war, Garden of eden, Bad Obsession, back off bitch, nice boys, loads of shit like that. It would fuckin ROCK. rock3rock3

Baithoven ffs. :no:

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789

It sounds awesome.. but think about it.. a band with 2 lead singers= :no:

'Simon & Garfunkle' and 'Wham' knobhead! :fuckyou:

Oh yeah i forgot about wham :lol:

Good point, there are exceptions

Wow, you are both idiots. Paul Simon was the lead singer, Art Garfunkel just sang harmonies. This is very common in Folk music and can't be remotely connected to the idea of Sebastian Bach joining Guns N' Roses.

Anyhow, when Axl goes off for a rest and the band are doing there solos and shit, does that make that a fuckin cover band???? no one the fuck says that do they? So I say have Seb for cool duets with Axl and for singin extra GnR songs when Axl's restin.

Bring on britney spears for some duets as well!!!!! that would be excrutiatingly awesome!!!! rock3rock3rock3rock3

Anyhow, when Axl goes off for a rest and the band are doing there solos and shit, does that make that a fuckin cover band???? no one the fuck says that do they? So I say have Seb for cool duets with Axl and for singin extra GnR songs when Axl's restin.

Bring on britney spears for some duets as well!!!!! that would be excrutiatingly awesome!!!! rock3rock3rock3rock3

Don't be stupid. this isn't a girl pop group. One Christina song a night is cool, but more would just be gay.

I understand sarcasm doesn't come through very well when communicating by text.....but dude... WTF??

Allrightey then....better add Joey Tempest of Europe and Vince Neil and we'll have an awesome Hair-metal tea-party on-stage

Edited by aidlook

Hopefull Axl has thought of this already, i'm sure he has cause he is a genius. It's going to be a long tour and axl vocal chords may not be up to it, his 45 soon. I think it could be a good idea, well.... as long as they don't do it if they come to Sydney next year :P

I'm Popeye the Sailor Man,

I'm Popeye the Sailor Man.

I'm strong to the finich

Cause I eats me spinach.

I'm one tough Gazookus

Which hates all Palookas

Wot ain't on the up and square.

I biffs 'em and buffs 'em

And always out roughs 'em

But none of 'em gets nowhere.

If anyone dares to risk my "Fisk",

It's "Boff" an' it's "Wham" un'erstan'?

So keep "Good Be-hav-or"

That's your one life saver

With Popeye the Sailor Man.

I'm Popeye the Sailor Man,

I'm strong to the finich

Cause I eats me spinach.

Source.. http://www.toontracker.com/lyrics/popeye%20lyrics.htm

Dumbfuckinass idea, dude. Britney might be one fine beeatch but she couldn't sing GnR for shit, I garantee you that.

Dumbfuckinass idea, dude. Britney might be one fine beeatch but she couldn't sing GnR for shit, I garantee you that.

I'm gonna go ahead and guess you're.....12?

Have to agree with most people on here that it's a terrible idea.Two singers in the band would be ridiculous.I can only take Axl's voice for so long before I have to listen to another band.Now if you add another screamer to the mix,it turns into mush and stops being music.

Axl Rose is the greatest front man in the history of the world.

Baz (or any other lead singer) joining GN'R is the worst idea in the history of the world.

Sorry dude. I like your enthusiasm but this idea sucks.

Thanx for the kudos on the enthusiesm, dude.

Some jackasses on this site are always gettin negative on peoples ass's if they try to think up cool shit to make gnr better like this idea would do.

And another thing, I can garantee CD would be out by now if Seb was in the band. Look at his energy and enthusiasme, people. This guy wud have urged Axl on and the record wud be out by now. No doubt about that as far as Im concerned.

I also admire the enthusiasm behind this idea - I like Bach as a person, but as an artist/singer, I'm definitely NOT a fan.

Having him join GNR would in turn be a bad idea in my eyes. I couldn't even make it through one performance of My Michelle this year when he was up there without cringing.