Why doesn't Axl ask Seb to become a PERMANENT member of Gnr????!!!!

HardRockHero

Dude.. your fucking crazy!!! Imagine Seb coming down on ropes during the solo to November Rain and then singing the last part.. fucking amazing idea!

:rofl-lol: Sorry, but I have to say that idea sucks big time

Cheese on a stick!!! :lol:

just cos u didnt think of it. jealous, maybe???????

Yes I'm insanely jealous because I didn't suggest GN'R copy an old Westlife stage trick :rolleyes:

Gimme a break :rofl-lol:

LOL, their called 'westerns' not 'westlifes', Clint Eastwood and shit. LMAO :rofl-lol:

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude.. your fucking crazy!!! Imagine Seb coming down on ropes during the solo to November Rain and then singing the last part.. fucking amazing idea!

It really would be cool! :)

You know, its actually obvious Seb is an official member of the band.. I asked a few weeks ago about Bumbleclart and they laughed and said it was obvious he was in the band because he played at every show.. well screw those fuckers! Seb has played at most shows too so he must be official... it wont be long before uncle Axl makes him wear a guns n roses T-shirt on stage!..

Man this really is getting like the manson family.. all we need are a few chicks!

Bumbleclart? that was un-fuckin-called for! Ron's more of a GnR member than Seb will ever be, but Seb doesn't want to be because he's got his own band. Seriously, I think it's a stupid idea, this band already has two drummers, two keyboard players and three guitarists. The last thing it needs is two frontmen. I think Ain't It Fun would kick ass though!

Yes I'm insanely jealous because I didn't suggest GN'R copy an old Westlife stage trick :rolleyes:

LOL, their called 'westerns' not 'westlifes', Clint Eastwood and shit. LMAO :rofl-lol:

No, I meant to say Westlife. I meant what you described sounded like something you'd see a cheesy boyband doing

Come on guys... Axl and Seb could rule the world with rock n roll.. who would dare go up against to such crazy enigmatic characters... they will rule the world bigtime everyone else would get fucked up man!

I reckon Seb would twat Scott cuntland in the skinny ass face too! :anger::anger:

Edited by Rockworld

No, I meant to say Westlife. I meant what you described sounded like something you'd see a cheesy boyband doing

What u talkin about dude. It's called a 'western'. Like a film where they do stunts like that and shit to make it exciting. It's like braveheart but set in USA, kind of like that.

It really would be cool! :)

You know, its actually obvious Seb is an official member of the band.. I asked a few weeks ago about Bumbleclart and they laughed and said it was obvious he was in the band because he played at every show.. well screw those fuckers! Seb has played at most shows too so he must be official... it wont be long before uncle Axl makes him wear a guns n roses T-shirt on stage!..

Man this really is getting like the manson family.. all we need are a few chicks!

Bumbleclart? that was un-fuckin-called for! Ron's more of a GnR member than Seb will ever be, but Seb doesn't want to be because he's got his own band. Seriously, I think it's a stupid idea, this band already has two drummers, two keyboard players and three guitarists. The last thing it needs is two frontmen. I think Ain't It Fun would kick ass though!

Listen motherfucker you're about to pay your dues! :fuckyou:

What u talkin about dude. It's called a 'western'. Like a film where they do stunts like that and shit to make it exciting. It's like braveheart but set in USA, kind of like that.

OK, I misunderstood what you meant by the ropes thing. I imagined a different type of ropes 'stunt', I didn't realise you meant a western style thing (yes I fucking know what a western is :rolleyes: and Braveheart is NOTHING like a western, jeez...)

Even so, still cheesy as hell

Braveheart is on in the UK tonight on Film4.. !!! ROCK ON!!!

OK, I misunderstood what you meant by the ropes thing. I imagined a different type of ropes 'stunt', I didn't realise you meant a western style thing (yes I fucking know what a western is :rolleyes: and Braveheart is NOTHING like a western, jeez...)

No probs, dude. Glad were on the same page now and stuff! I just noticed like your from Scotland and Braveheart is set there so I thought u might no it. And there's stunts and shit in it. Cool fuckin movie that! I thought it was a fag film with guys dressing in skirts and shit but when I watched it, I was pretty fuckin surprised that it kicked some serious ass. Cool shit right there!

He's talking about Westlife, I believe.

HE!?!? :blink::laugh:

Braveheart is on in the UK tonight on Film4.. !!! ROCK ON!!!

Yeah make me jealous...I'm up at university, we only get terrestrial TV here. I bet my Dad will be watching it without me <_<

Not that I haven't seen it a million times...but I always watch it when it's on TV! I love it! :(

No probs, dude. Glad were on the same page now and stuff! I just noticed like your from Scotland and Braveheart is set there so I thought u might no it. And there's stunts and shit in it. Cool fuckin movie that! I thought it was a fag film with guys dressing in skirts and shit but when I watched it, I was pretty fuckin surprised that it kicked some serious ass. Cool shit right there!

Axl and Seb should be in Braveheart 2 that would fucking rock!!! rock3

Axl and Seb should be in Braveheart 2 that would fucking rock!!! rock3

Cool shit right there!!!! That would fuckin rock. Come to think of it, Axl wore a skirt in the early 90s for a bit. I thought to myself, WTF is going on with this guy wearing a fuckin skirt??? I think Slash musta beat shit out of him one night cos then he got rid of it. Gnr ain't no fag band!!!! Check out One in a million.

I'm begging you two to go read up on Scottish history

It's funny, me and my Dad were talking about how much of an anti-English film Braveheart is last night...some of the stuff I'm reading in this thread makes me damn proud of it -_-

Hell yeah.. nothing like a good ass kicking! I found the film interesting because I didnt even know Billy Wallace was an australian!

Edited by Rockworld

Sebastian Bach is one of the most irritating people on the planet. He's lucky that Axl tolerates him at all, because he reminds me of a child with ADHD that hasn't taken their meds. Axl has been more than gracious to allow him to make so many guest appearances during the tour but I think it's high time Uncle Axl cut him loose.

It's funny, me and my Dad were talking about how much of an anti-English film Braveheart is last night...some of the stuff I'm reading in this thread makes me damn proud of it -_-

Hell yeah.. nothing like a good ass kicking! I found the film interesting because I didnt even know Billy Wallace was an australian!

:mellow:

I'm going to pretend you did not just say that

I prefer him just singing on one or two songs per show, and not being a permanent member. I don't think his image fits into what Axl is trying to do with the album/band right now. As enthusiastic as he is, he's a has-been. I enjoy the energy he brings to the concerts, but I wouldn't want him to be a constant member.

I'm into history and shit as long as there's fighting. That's what i couldnt figure about braveheart. if thats true, why the fuck is Scotland ruled by the Queen and Tony Blair nowadays and shit????? Fuck it, maybe the movie's bullshit. Good movie tho!!!

Edited by HardRockHero

Cool shit right there!!!! That would fuckin rock. Come to think of it, Axl wore a skirt in the early 90s for a bit. I thought to myself, WTF is going on with this guy wearing a fuckin skirt??? I think Slash musta beat shit out of him one night cos then he got rid of it. Gnr ain't no fag band!!!! Check out One in a million.

You need to listen to the GN'R song, "Learn the difference between a kilt and a skirt, or Axl will stomp your nuts."

Edited by Takeshi

I'm into history and shit as long as there's fighting. That's what i couldnt figure about braveheart. if thats true, why the fucking is Scotland ruled by the Queen and the Tony Blair nowadays????? Fuck it, maybe the movie's bullshit. Good movie tho!!!