Why doesn't Axl ask Seb to become a PERMANENT member of Gnr????!!!!

HardRockHero

I was thinkin today, Seb Bach has been a big fuckin part of this tour so far. IMHO, his duet with Axl on My Michelle has been one of the musical highpoints of the shows. Also, it's clear that Seb has been a very important behind the scenes type dude in keepin shit organised- maybe even coordinating the secret production of CD if some of the sources on here are true. Now I got my thinkin cap on and I'm pretty sure you guys will agree this is a fuckin cool idea!!! It's obvious really but why the fuck doesn't Axl ask Seb to join Gnr permanently!!!!!???? Think of all the cool shit that would happen and the reasons why it could happen:

1) Seb has done a great fuckin job singing My Michelle. No doubt about that whatsoever.

2) Some of you may have heard this but when Gnr played at the new Wembley Stadium in London earlier in the year (one of the first bands to play there!!!!!!!!), Axl's voice went horse or some shit like that and Seb stepped in and sang a load of GnR songs. This shows he can sing this stuff really good.

3) No more solo spots!!! I no a lot of u cats have been complaining about too many solo spots. Check this: Axl can only sing so much every night. Think about it- where there was a solo spot, Axl goes off for a few minutes and Seb sings, say, Back Of Bitch, Bad Obssession, whatever!!!! More GnR for our bucks!!

4) More possibility for cool duets! Say, Paradise City: Seb sings one verse, Axl sings the next one. Cool shit like that.

5) More NEW Gnr material!!! Seb has a proven track record for writing great songs with Skidrow. His talents can only help take some of the weight off Axl's shoulders. Result: more new gnr material. Maybe I'm jumping the gun abit but let's think post CD. Maybe they could do a double set like UYI. One disc with Axl's shit and one with Seb's!

There's loads more reasons why this is FUCKIN great idea. List any you can think of. I hope management reads this page and gets Axl to suggest it. This could make GnR TWICE as good- dual lead singers! A first in the history of rock!

rock3

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow GnR played the new wembley stadium? who did they play to? was it the construction workers who are still building the place?

Nah it was a proper show. Its like pretty prestigious to be one of the first bands ever to play there. They like relocated the Rolling Stones and bon Jovi to some American Football stadium or something so GnR could have the honour of being first to play there.

I was thinkin today, Seb Bach has been a big fuckin part of this tour so far. IMHO, his duet with Axl on My Michelle has been one of the musical highpoints of the shows. Also, it's clear that Seb has been a very important behind the scenes type dude in keepin shit organised- maybe even coordinating the secret production of CD if some of the sources on here are true. Now I got my thinkin cap on and I'm pretty sure you guys will agree this is a fuckin cool idea!!! It's obvious really but why the fuck doesn't Axl ask Seb to join Gnr permanently!!!!!???? Think of all the cool shit that would happen and the reasons why it could happen:

1) Seb has done a great fuckin job singing My Michelle. No doubt about that whatsoever.

2) Some of you may have heard this but when Gnr played at the new Wembley Stadium in London earlier in the year (one of the first bands to play there!!!!!!!!), Axl's voice went horse or some shit like that and Seb stepped in and sang a load of GnR songs. This shows he can sing this stuff really good.

3) No more solo spots!!! I no a lot of u cats have been complaining about too many solo spots. Check this: Axl can only sing so much every night. Think about it- where there was a solo spot, Axl goes off for a few minutes and Seb sings, say, Back Of Bitch, Bad Obssession, whatever!!!! More GnR for our bucks!!

4) More possibility for cool duets! Say, Paradise City: Seb sings one verse, Axl sings the next one. Cool shit like that.

5) More NEW Gnr material!!! Seb has a proven track record for writing great songs with Skidrow. His talents can only help take some of the weight off Axl's shoulders. Result: more new gnr material. Maybe I'm jumping the gun abit but let's think post CD. Maybe they could do a double set like UYI. One disc with Axl's shit and one with Seb's!

There's loads more reasons why this is FUCKIN great idea. List any you can think of. I hope management reads this page and gets Axl to suggest it. This could make GnR TWICE as good- dual lead singers! A first in the history of rock!

rock3

Sebastian?

Bad,Bad,BAD idea!

Sebastian sang the end of Nightrain and all of PC @ Wembly, hardly a "ton" of songs.

Those great Skid Row songs were written by Rachel Bolan and Snake Sabo by the way.

As far as dual lead singers go, it wouldn't be a first in the history rock. Ever heard of KISS? I could name more, but won't.

Wow GnR played the new wembley stadium? who did they play to? was it the construction workers who are still building the place?

Nah it was a proper show. Its like pretty prestigious to be one of the first bands ever to play there. They like relocated the Rolling Stones and bon Jovi to some American Football stadium or something so GnR could have the honour of being first to play there.

what the fuck are you on about? wembley stadium isn't been opened till next year, they played at wembley arena

what the fuck are you on about? wembley stadium isn't been opened till next year, they played at wembley arena

They rename it or some shit like that. When the Stones were gonna play there is was called Wembley Stadium but then they and Bon Jovi got booted when Gnr was announced and it was called Wembley arena. somethin like that anyway. I think its down to the artist thats playing what they wanna call it.

They rename it or some shit like that. When the Stones were gonna play there is was called Wembley Stadium but then they and Bon Jovi got booted when Gnr was announced and it was called Wembley arena. somethin like that anyway. I think its down to the artist thats playing what they wanna call it.

seriously they are two different venues, the stadium is going to be open by next may to host the FA cup final

seriously they are two different venues, the stadium is going to be open by next may to host the FA cup final

You sure, dude? Why would they have the same fuckin name tho?? It's like calling Madison Square Garden and Giants Stadium both Madison Square Garden. U sure about this???

You sure, dude? Why would they have the same fuckin name tho?? It's like calling Madison Square Garden and Giants Stadium both Madison Square Garden. U sure about this???

yes its because they are both in the wembley area of london