Why doesn't Axl ask Seb to become a PERMANENT member of Gnr????!!!!

HardRockHero

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm begging you two to go read up on Scottish history

It's funny, me and my Dad were talking about how much of an anti-English film Braveheart is last night...some of the stuff I'm reading in this thread makes me damn proud of it -_-

I'm into history and shit as long as there's fighting. That's what i couldnt figure about braveheart. if thats true, why the fucking is Scotland ruled by the Queen and the Tony Blair nowadays????? Fuck it, maybe the movie's bullshit. Good movie tho!!!

Cos the dude who was a descendant of the monarchy in scotland began to rule england as well and thus the two states were brought together. No one won a battle or anything (Otherwise we'd have won obviously :P).

I like bach but also like the fact that they can work together but still have thier own styles I think i would like a couple of good soild rock bands better than big huge band at least then there would be more music to listen too however i would like to hear a few more songs they do together but i would also like to hear more songs off the new album :xmasssanta:

Edited by chesire78

I'm begging you two to go read up on Scottish history

It's funny, me and my Dad were talking about how much of an anti-English film Braveheart is last night...some of the stuff I'm reading in this thread makes me damn proud of it -_-

I'm into history and shit as long as there's fighting. That's what i couldnt figure about braveheart. if thats true, why the fucking is Scotland ruled by the Queen and the Tony Blair nowadays????? Fuck it, maybe the movie's bullshit. Good movie tho!!!

Cos the dude who was a descendant of the monarchy in scotland began to rule england as well and thus the two states were brought together. No one won a battle or anything (Otherwise we'd have won obviously :P).

Cool, dude. I bet the scots would have won with guys like Braveheart fightin. Like I no shit about history tho so what i don't get it, why the fuck is Scotland so shit now if they didnt get beat. Like Tony Blair rules em and shit and they have to give Scotland money to keep goin and fucked up shit like that.

Cool, dude. I bet the scots would have won with guys like Braveheart fightin. Like I no shit about history tho so what i don't get it, why the fuck is Scotland so shit now if they didnt get beat. Like Tony Blair rules em and shit and they have to give Scotland money to keep goin and fucked up shit like that.

:huh:

Where are you from, exactly?

Axl should just fire his band and quit the music industry. That would leave him free to do "Bill and Ted" style movies with Baz about how rock n' roll can save the universe. The name of their band can of course be "Savage Animal" and Axl can dawn the kilt while Baz sports his leather jump suit. They could just travel around "fucking rawkin", slaying evil rappers and sticking their swords in whoreish pop princesses. Baz and Axl could then go talk to President Bush and Baz could say to him "Dude, Why are you being such a dick". They could then get George to do some splenda with them and talk him into bringing the boys and chicks home.

I was thinkin today, Seb Bach has been a big fuckin part of this tour so far. IMHO, his duet with Axl on My Michelle has been one of the musical highpoints of the shows. Also, it's clear that Seb has been a very important behind the scenes type dude in keepin shit organised- maybe even coordinating the secret production of CD if some of the sources on here are true. Now I got my thinkin cap on and I'm pretty sure you guys will agree this is a fuckin cool idea!!! It's obvious really but why the fuck doesn't Axl ask Seb to join Gnr permanently!!!!!???? Think of all the cool shit that would happen and the reasons why it could happen:

1) Seb has done a great fuckin job singing My Michelle. No doubt about that whatsoever.

2) Some of you may have heard this but when Gnr played at the new Wembley Stadium in London earlier in the year (one of the first bands to play there!!!!!!!!), Axl's voice went horse or some shit like that and Seb stepped in and sang a load of GnR songs. This shows he can sing this stuff really good.

3) No more solo spots!!! I no a lot of u cats have been complaining about too many solo spots. Check this: Axl can only sing so much every night. Think about it- where there was a solo spot, Axl goes off for a few minutes and Seb sings, say, Back Of Bitch, Bad Obssession, whatever!!!! More GnR for our bucks!!

4) More possibility for cool duets! Say, Paradise City: Seb sings one verse, Axl sings the next one. Cool shit like that.

5) More NEW Gnr material!!! Seb has a proven track record for writing great songs with Skidrow. His talents can only help take some of the weight off Axl's shoulders. Result: more new gnr material. Maybe I'm jumping the gun abit but let's think post CD. Maybe they could do a double set like UYI. One disc with Axl's shit and one with Seb's!

There's loads more reasons why this is FUCKIN great idea. List any you can think of. I hope management reads this page and gets Axl to suggest it. This could make GnR TWICE as good- dual lead singers! A first in the history of rock!

rock3

Sebastian?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaghahahahahahahahahaha

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

I think Axl should dump Bach on the side of the road somewhere where he cannot be found. Bach totally ruins Gn'R. I really can't stand him. Can't see why Axl lets him sing on any Gn'R song at all.

And really... does the new line-up REALLY need a new member... I mean, how many should be in this band... Enough allready if you ask me... Let the band stay as it is right now and let the chains of Chinese Democracy. Stop mixing who's in and who's out. There will just be more delays.

Bach :fuckyou:

.......no

:rofl-lol:

I think Axl should dump Bach on the side of the road somewhere where he cannot be found. Bach totally ruins Gn'R. I really can't stand him. Can't see why Axl lets him sing on any Gn'R song at all.

And really... does the new line-up REALLY need a new member... I mean, how many should be in this band... Enough allready if you ask me... Let the band stay as it is right now and let the chains of Chinese Democracy. Stop mixing who's in and who's out. There will just be more delays.

everybody agrees

Oi fuck face!..watch your tongue.. Seb is Axls buddy and makes him happy, you dont even know if Axl would of been able to maintain this fucking tour unless Seb had been along for the ride..!

Edited by Rockworld

I was thinkin today, Seb Bach has been a big fuckin part of this tour so far. IMHO, his duet with Axl on My Michelle has been one of the musical highpoints of the shows. Also, it's clear that Seb has been a very important behind the scenes type dude in keepin shit organised- maybe even coordinating the secret production of CD if some of the sources on here are true. Now I got my thinkin cap on and I'm pretty sure you guys will agree this is a fuckin cool idea!!! It's obvious really but why the fuck doesn't Axl ask Seb to join Gnr permanently!!!!!???? Think of all the cool shit that would happen and the reasons why it could happen:

1) Seb has done a great fuckin job singing My Michelle. No doubt about that whatsoever.

2) Some of you may have heard this but when Gnr played at the new Wembley Stadium in London earlier in the year (one of the first bands to play there!!!!!!!!), Axl's voice went horse or some shit like that and Seb stepped in and sang a load of GnR songs. This shows he can sing this stuff really good.

3) No more solo spots!!! I no a lot of u cats have been complaining about too many solo spots. Check this: Axl can only sing so much every night. Think about it- where there was a solo spot, Axl goes off for a few minutes and Seb sings, say, Back Of Bitch, Bad Obssession, whatever!!!! More GnR for our bucks!!

4) More possibility for cool duets! Say, Paradise City: Seb sings one verse, Axl sings the next one. Cool shit like that.

5) More NEW Gnr material!!! Seb has a proven track record for writing great songs with Skidrow. His talents can only help take some of the weight off Axl's shoulders. Result: more new gnr material. Maybe I'm jumping the gun abit but let's think post CD. Maybe they could do a double set like UYI. One disc with Axl's shit and one with Seb's!

There's loads more reasons why this is FUCKIN great idea. List any you can think of. I hope management reads this page and gets Axl to suggest it. This could make GnR TWICE as good- dual lead singers! A first in the history of rock!

rock3

No Sebastian Bach, you cannot join Guns N' Roses.

rock3

No Sebastian Bach, you cannot join Guns N' Roses.

Thanks for the laugh.

That put a funny image in my head of Baz getting all hyped on Red Bull and sitting at his computer typing up that list.

Oi fuck face!..watch your tongue.. Seb is Axls buddy and makes him happy, you dont even know if Axl would of been able to maintain this fucking tour unless Seb had been along for the ride..!

Don't tell me what to do or not do, asswhipe

"No Sebastian Bach, you cannot join Guns N' Roses." rock3

Don't tell me what to do or not do, asswhipe

"No Sebastian Bach, you cannot join Guns N' Roses." rock3

If I had an online Bazooka.. Id blow your fucking head to smitherines! :fuckyou:

p.s its asswipe, not asswhipe u dumb fuck! www.britishcouncil.org/kids

Edited by Rockworld

Haha you must be a nerd... don't like my opinion about Bach then look away or just ignore it. don't call me names and tell me this and that on how to think... you have yours and I have mine, we can disagree but don't be a jerk about it

I DO NOT like Bach and that's how it is... rock1 stop defending him like you're his mother, it's not like it's gonna make you a better person... :P

Haha you must be a nerd... don't like my opinion about Bach then look away or just ignore it. don't call me names and tell me this and that on how to think... you have yours and I have mine, we can disagree but don't be a jerk about it

I DO NOT like Bach and that's how it is... rock1 stop defending him like you're his mother, it's not like it's gonna make you a better person... :P

Your irrelevant to me.