Ozzy Live

zakk

I saw Ozzy in 2001.

He had a sore throat and plodded around the stage... still a great performer.

The band were shit hot too.

He should probably be thinking of hanging up his boots but that fucking Osbournes show has propelled him into the mainstream media.

And I wish sharon would choke to death on her face lift.

I never used to mind Sharon until that shit she pulled with Iron Maiden and also seeing her on The Osbournes.

Shes such a controlling, leeching little bitch.

But yeah, if you ever the chance to see Ozzy, take it. Since you've been a fan for a long long time, you shouldn't be disappointed even if he doesn't do his best performance.

seen ozzfest in nj 2001-2003, ozzy was horrible, acted likie a moron the whole time, every time. his favorite thing to do was grab a hose and spray everyone in the crowd with water! LAME I remember leaving early during his set on a few occasions, some people just dont know when to call it quits, sad.

I seen him in the summer of 2003 (solo not Ozzfest). He still has a strong voice and the band is always great (esp. Zakk Wylde).

I would agree that the Ozzman is slowing down a bit in his declining years, but he still has his voice even if he can't really run around anymore.

As for as his stage presence, for the most part he just sprayed the crowd with water and jumped up and down in one spot.

In my opinion though, since the music still sounds good and since Ozzy is still a great singer, I would recommend seeing him live while you still have the chance if you're a fan.

rock1 rock3

I've seen him 7 times solo and twice with Sabbath. I always have to go to St.Louis or Chicago, because every time he schedules a show in central Illinois he cancels. He's played 1 out of his last 9 scheduled shows in central Illinois, and i was there, back in 96- he's cancelled on us since then a time or 2.

Anyhow, go see him if you get the chance. The man is a legend. Yes, he was better 10 and 20 years ago, but fuck it man, it's OZZY!

I've seen Ozzy live. Not just Ozzy, I've seen him with Black Sabbath.

I can only say one thing to those who says Ozzy's no good anymore:

Screw You! I saw him last summer, and damnit he was good!

Best time of my life. I've seen Mötley, Judas Priest, and other bands

and nothing was as good as Black Sabbath. Ozzy has to take his credit for that!

I hope you'll get the chance to see him.

I've seen Ozzy live. Not just Ozzy, I've seen him with Black Sabbath.

I can only say one thing to those who says Ozzy's no good anymore:

Screw You! I saw him last summer, and damnit he was good!

Best time of my life. I've seen Mötley, Judas Priest, and other bands

and nothing was as good as Black Sabbath. Ozzy has to take his credit for that!

I hope you'll get the chance to see him.

well i'm sure he's good on ocassion if he takes care of himself, but everytime i've seen him since the no more tours tour for ozzmosis (a lot), it was obvious that iommi, zakk, and even joe holmes were carrying the show.

i saw them (sabbath) with pantera not too long before pantera broke up, ozzy totally lost his voice, the audience sang damn near every song alone.

i still fucking love the guy, though. :) and i plan to see him live again anyway.

Edited by quadlaser

Saw at Ozzfest a few years back with the Sabbath reunion...that was cool

Saw him a couple of summer's ago headlining Ozzfest and he was total crap.

The strong feeling that Ozzfest is a Sharon osbourne cash grab intensified and I left half way through Ozzy's set.

utter garbage