MILWAUKEE SHOW CANCELLED

pepsicoca

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was blowing his nose during the entire Vegas show back in September. Either he gets sick alot and needs to start taking some vitamins, or he just likes/needs to blow his nose.

I noticed that too. They came out and put a box of Kleenex in front of the drum set when they were setting up the stage, both nights.

ear infections hurt like hell. It sucks that the show got cancelled, but Axl is sick and it was the doctors orders that he gets some rest

I hope he gets better soon

Not only do they hurt like hell but when left untreated they mess with your equilibrium which makes it next to impossible to function. This isn't the common cold as some on here have insinuated where a shot of DayQuil could patch you up for a few hours. A bad ear infection has to be treated with anti-vertigo medication that makes you incredibly sleepy.

Sorry for you guys who this cancellation affected though. It really does suck, no matter what the reason.

Hey yeah I am pissed....I had my tickets i had all these plans made up for that day...........shit happens man radio around here is having a field day witht his one too.......I AIN'T gonna badmouth the band...still love them more then ever.........but is it really cancelled for good or will it be made up??

At the station here in Milwaukee they are giving 10 dollars in chinese food to people that they gave tickets 2. They called it the chinese democracy or chinese food deal. Well thats to bad was looking forward to seeing Axl but o well. Now I will have to hope for VR to get my Old GNR fix. I should have know this show was in trouble once they started giving tickets away every hour and selling them for 20 bucks last week on the radio.

Get well soon Axl!

I was at the show in Chicago last night. Axl sounded fuckin great. How is it that he has strep throat, but able to sound that good? I have tickets for the Mil. and Iowa shows. Hope Iowa doesn't cancel also. So is it Axl just wants to fuck his fans in the ass? I guess he enjoys fuckin with people, at the begining of the year Axl said "Chinese will be out this year." Well another Tuesday has came, now it will be December. He's fuckin with us. I'm fuckin sick of hearing about this cd. Either do it or don't. Fuck.

i had been checking up on here often, making sure all shows were going accordingly. But i still didn't have my hopes up, i guess if you expect the worst your never disappointed. anyways, some may think that it's because we are milwaukee, and our neighbor south, chicago, got played because it was sold out. well, yes we are milwaukee, and we are smart enough to not waste time buying tickets to a show that wasn't going to happen. plus its the chinese democracy tour with no album to back it up. ticket sales would have been higher here if we had an album to add more hype or if us savvy milwaukeans believed he'd show up. deep down i knew it, but then again, i really wanted to see axl play. i was not skeptical and bought tickets asap the morning they went on sale. but it is a shame that it's cancelled and not postponed or rescheduled. i dont believe they've ever played here before, but then again im a young gun so i wouldnt know anyways. i just hope it gets rescheduled. and i hope he doesn't get better soon. i hope he gets better NOW.

At the station here in Milwaukee they are giving 10 dollars in chinese food to people that they gave tickets 2. They called it the chinese democracy or chinese food deal.

Really? :o:lol:

I'd get an order of General Tso's Chicken.

fuck yea. general tso is the shit. i dont know who the fuck he is. but i like his chicken.

get some rest Axl so you can keep kicking our asses on this tour rock3