MILWAUKEE SHOW CANCELLED

pepsicoca

Yawn!!! Double yawn!!!!

Axl's sick so he takes a couple of days off. Do you want him to die or something? Strep throat (like many other illnesses) can cause serious heart problems if you excercise when you're still on antibiotics.

I had a dream couple of days ago. In my dream I woke up and had received a text message. It was from my sister and it said "Axl Rose has died last night etc....". I was devastated. I went to check out the messageboards and they were all closed. What a nightmare.

When I woke up for real, I didn't know if I had really received that message or not. I was so afraid to check my messages, and so relieved when I realised my sister hadn't sent me anything that night.

That dream still haunts me, it felt so real. So stop whining, things could be far worse than what they are now.

Edited by Jaci_Roxx

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are not funny dudes. The guy is ill and even in such a situation you can´t top bashing and insulting him... :rolleyes: THAT speaks volumes of you :angry:

who cares hes axl rose hes not gonna be bothered if some ppl on forums rip him. and hes not gonna care equally about the ppl who defend him. hes got a case of poor ticket sales n the braids look like shit

You are not funny dudes. The guy is ill and even in such a situation you can´t top bashing and insulting him... :rolleyes: THAT speaks volumes of you :angry:

What's even funnier is some people actually think Axl is close to death. He has a fucking cold. 3 days of rest which forces him to miss a concert that nobody was going to anyway, big fucking deal. Convienient excuse for Axl. Lucky for him that all these things only happen right before shows that aren't selling well.

Hell, even if he were deathly ill, that just means we'd be closer to CD being released since the biggest obstacle will then be out of the way.

He's not terminally ill. Chill out.

He will survive. Unless it's avian flu, of course.

Edited by pepsicoca

Axl has the potentially fatal disease many musicians face when trying to make a comeback. I think it's called Lackofticketsalesitis. This disease when combined with the common cold always results in the cancellation of a show for the good of all future shows.

It really shouldn't, but that made me laugh. :rofl-lol:

the only cure for "lackofticketsalesitis" is SLASH :book:

Edited by luvaxl4ever

I'm not sure it's the ONLY cure, but it's certainly the best in this case.

Did you ever think maybe, just maybe, it's the truth this time?

I'll take the odds and go with no. Maybe it is the truth this time, but years of lies and half-truths have cost him/them any credibility. They can thank themselves for that.

I hope some of you get treated as kindly by your boss the next time you get sick and cannot make it to work.

If I lied as many times as they have, nobody would believe me either when something legitimate happens. That's the price you pay for not being honest or communicating with people. When you have a history of telling your boss (or the fans in this case) what's going on they tend to be more forgiving than when you have a history of making things up and blaming other people, like Axl has.

Edited by Urlacher54

Fool me once shame on you...

Fool me twice, thrice and many more times shame on me...

But sooner or later the fooling will build an untrustworthy reputation....so untrustworthy that the "oddball truth" in an unfortunate circumstance won't be believed by many.

Edited by 3rd Wheel

I hope some of you get treated as kindly by your boss the next time you get sick and cannot make it to work.

Actually, if I had continually shown up late to work multiple times, lied about the reasons, gotten caught on the lies, and proceeded to continue with the behavior, they would always assume I was lying, and I'd be fired.

Furthermore, if I told my boss that I would have a particular piece of work done and then, 13 years later, still hadn't turned it in, I would also be fired.

This thread and most of the comments in it are just sad.

The only thing that's sad in this thread is your dunderheaded devotion and self-inflicted blindness.

Actually, if I had continually shown up late to work multiple times, lied about the reasons, gotten caught on the lies, and proceeded to continue with the behavior, they would always assume I was lying, and I'd be fired.

Furthermore, if I told my boss that I would have a particular piece of work done and then, 13 years later, still hadn't turned it in, I would also be fired.

The only thing that's sad in this thread is your dunderheaded devotion and self-inflicted blindness.

Damn this is ALL funny :rofl-lol:

I love all the people that click on this thread, and don't read the replies, but got pissy because people are having a laugh at Axl's expense - It's called ball-busting people - and even the great Axl Rose is not immune to it -

People are fucking stupid. You guys are curcifying him for missing a show over an illness? :rolleyes:

Don't some of these people just fucking kill you?

In Toronto on the fucking 15th Axl was blowing his fucking nose after pretty much every song. I think he's ill.

No, my friend, what is seriously sad is that you continue to post on a message board about someone you obviously have deep disdain for.

Get a life or follow something that makes you happy. Obviously GNR doesn't. <_<

Axl has the potentially fatal disease many musicians face when trying to make a comeback. I think it's called Lackofticketsalesitis. This disease when combined with the common cold always results in the cancellation of a show for the good of all future shows.

It really shouldn't, but that made me laugh. :rofl-lol:

I bet it wouldn't if it pertained to VR.