MILWAUKEE SHOW CANCELLED

pepsicoca

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.abrutis-videos.com/video.php?id=179 heres a video fromthe suicide girl show

Did anyone else notice little Kaneda holding his boner down in the background?

That is really disturbing.

Not the actual video but the fact that there are parents there letting their small child watch that. :o

Don't worry... Kaneda's 57 years old. He's a dwarf. He does sound like a child much of the time though... poor little guy :)

Seriously... I know what you mean. When someone on the board said they were taking their 10 year old kid to a recent show, I was like, WTF? But, he was defended by the rest of the idiot army.

The future of America... ain't it grand?

its best not to book hotel just play to blow into town about 10pm. u can always sleep rough or go to some 10$ motel with a stripper after the show.

Wow... your vocabulary certainly lives up to your screen name!

I'm ready to bet that Axl is in a studio with Bumblefoot and Frank Ferrer. Final touches.

That's why they cancelled this show. They want us to hear the album this year.

Um dude i Believe the record is done so theres no need to cancel a show to work on the record the album will be out this year.

from previous posts he has made I am willing to bet he was being sarcastic.... :unsure:

thats total bullshit even if he is sick, which he isnt, an ear infection is not a good excuse, what a pansy. new gnr sucks

um if you felt ill would you play inforont of a large crowd. its probably loud on stage for the members of the band and if Axl has an EAR infection it could get worse

I don't get why people are thinking the show being cancelled is bull shit the dude has a fucking ear infection why is that so hard to accept. I mean I understand that the fans you had purchased tickets are pissed that the show isn't gonna go off but I mean Axl is only human I mean the show is cancelled because of a legit reason not because of some dumb ass fire marshell or something. Im sorry for all of the fans that planned on going things like this happen.

I don't get why people are thinking the show being cancelled is bull shit the dude has a fucking ear infection why is that so hard to accept. I mean I understand that the fans you had purchased tickets are pissed that the show isn't gonna go off but I mean Axl is only human I mean the show is cancelled because of a legit reason not because of some dumb ass fire marshell or something. Im sorry for all of the fans that planned on going things like this happen.

exactly its not as if its new for axl to cancell a show

Any problem with somebody answering your posts?

Cos if you do, you better leave

You gave your opinion on others opinion, what's the problem with others giving their opinion on yours?

If he didn't read it well, in my school time, my teachers would say: "it's because you didn't make yourself clear" So Less " :fuckyou: " which in my books tend to sum up too much and too easily and start being a forum member as one can be.: educated.

And if I'm wrong, well I'll be wrong, it's no big deal. I have a life!

Enough already - I'm not so sure I follow you - It wasn't the opinion I was responding to - go back and look please maam - The guy called me a moron - I only responded in kind

Thanks for being educated in this answer. :heart:

But I stick to it: if you don't want sharp replies, don't use a certain vocabulary or smilies that may lead to insults and lack of educated behaviour.

Hope you make some friends here. :heart:

Hope Axl get's better :)

Maby the band should concider adding a second vokalist ?

Offcorse, what would some of you bitch about than ?

Well um, maybe the fact that there would be NO original members if Axl was replaced on a song/tour date by a different vocalist...and don't give me that Dizzy bullshit.

thats total bullshit even if he is sick, which he isnt, an ear infection is not a good excuse, what a pansy. new gnr sucks

um if you felt ill would you play inforont of a large crowd. its probably loud on stage for the members of the band and if Axl has an EAR infection it could get worse

Fuck yeH I'd be out performing in front of that crowd. Axl's one of the few people in the world that gets the opportunity to do that, he should fucking get through a little illness like that to get up there and sing. Jimmy Page played with a 3 hour show with the flu, and said "that's how you know you're a pro". Axl needs to be a pro at this point in his career, if people are still interested in the guy he should be grateful and give all of them all he's got. Its not like its gonna make his ear infection worse being onstage singing.

Edited by Manstis1604

Right now I want you to tell me how you know he is not sick. Tell me right now what source you have. How do you 'know' that Axl is not sick.

That's right...

You don't.

It's all speculation on your part. You have no source or proof to back up your statement therefore it is complete garbage. Give me a break dude, you don't like this Guns N' Roses. You don't support it and even when circumstances hit this band hard you just throw shit at them. You are biased and close-minded. You form an opinion based on the negative attitude you have towards Axl and his bandmembers. It's almost as if you want shows to be cancelled in order for you to put some more of your ignorant blame upon Axl.

And trust me boy - I ain't no fanatic Axl Rose fan, but I believe in what he is saying. As a matter of fact, give the fuckin' dude some credit as he played a show in Chicago last night knowing he was sick. You have already formed your 'opinions' from the beginning therefore it is all trash. You are one of those people who just want something to be angry about.

It is a vendetta.

My art teacher had the strep throat earlier this week and when he came back to school he told me of how the pain is so great that it feels as if someone's clawing the back of your throat with a tiger's claw. This is one of a singer's worst nightmares. The fact that you blame the man for being sick speaks lowly of your judgement.

To play devil's advocate here, I think everybody -- even Pain_Train_99 -- would agree that if WAR was sick, and played the previous night, that is quite commendable.

However, I also think that the circumstantial evidence -- the very fact that he did play in Chicago, the fact that the cancelled show suffered from low sales, the previous cancellation with similar circumstances -- leads to the conclusion that Axl is not sick (or at least, not sick enough to play if he really wanted to).

Do any of us know it for a fact? Of course not. But do any of us know that he is truly sick, for a fact, either? Most certainly not. What we do know is that Axl and management have lied in the past to get out of situations they didn't want to deal with.

Hey little person!

Here is what I say to you:

Fine, if chicago was sold out and that I was Axl Rose: I would have played it aswell.

If, still if I was Axl Rose, I was told the next days shows aren't full then, knowing that I'm sick, I WOULD NOT HAVE PLAYED THEM EITHER. Why little person? Because I'd want to save me some pain and take advantage of it to recover.

This is bad statement, isn't it? This is frankly unfair, isn't it?

Well, I'd still do it too, you know.

Poor ticket selling is maybe the excuse for cancelling AS he is sick and wants to get better for the remaining shows.

Fine for me although I'd be fucking pissed off if I had bought my ticket!

Have a nice day! :heart:

the new guy here again. i want to know if he could have done this, or if it has been done before considering iowa isn't anywhere as big as milwaukee and minneapolis is probably pretty equal if not a little bigger in size. could he have just postponed the rest of this part of the midwest and taken all those days to rest, do the west coast, and then came back and hit us up? i know he's got nashville coming up too so in terms of traveling it would make some kind of sense being reasonably close. that way he could be rested up for those shows, and have a chance for more ticket sales in these areas if the excuse of poor sales is the reason. for one thing, i do know it would be harder to reschedule at the bradley center, but there is another venue in the area which is a little smaller. i just want to see the damn band. i understand he is sick, as i am sick as well at the moment. but don't leave milwaukee high and dry.

Axl might very well be sick. But there are two issues that will keep a lot of fans / media from believing it...

1. Axl loves to delay and cancel shows.

2. Merck lies to fans all the time.

If he really is sick, I feel sorry for him. He'll be mocked again. But as a rule, I never trust a thing that comes out of Merck's gypsy mouth.

Agreed. And nobody is answering this question : why has this show been cancelled instead of being postponed ?

maybe its not feasible. maybe by the time there is another open spot in Milwaukee, Guns will be on the west coast?

don't you losers have anything better to do than make baseless assumptions about things you know absolutely nothing about?

if you dont want to believe the word straight from the horses mouth, you are wasting your time here and i'm sure Axl could care less if you want to go to GnR shows or buy GnR albums in the first place.

Maybe axl wouldnt care if ONE fan doesnt go to a concert or buys the album, but im sure that he would care A LOT if THOUSANDS and THOUSANDS of fans didnt go to his shows or bought his album... and since it seems like axl is losing more fans than the ones hes making... i think he's gonna have to do something about it, and obviously stop cancelling shows (not talking about the Milwaukee, i believe hes sick) maybe he won't loose thousands of fans in one week or month, but everytime he cancels/re-schedule any show, he looses a couple of fans and it just keeps adding up. I know we are millions of fans out here, but GnR should have more fans, not less.

i believe that Axl is sick...

Why? Average people get sick once every 2 months. How long has Axl been on tour?? its been defenetly more than 2 months, so why wouldnt he be sick??

Hope Axl get's better :)

Maby the band should concider adding a second vokalist ?

Offcorse, what would some of you bitch about than ?

Well um, maybe the fact that there would be NO original members if Axl was replaced on a song/tour date by a different vocalist...and don't give me that Dizzy bullshit.

Fuck yeH I'd be out performing in front of that crowd. Axl's one of the few people in the world that gets the opportunity to do that, he should fucking get through a little illness like that to get up there and sing. Jimmy Page played with a 3 hour show with the flu, and said "that's how you know you're a pro". Axl needs to be a pro at this point in his career, if people are still interested in the guy he should be grateful and give all of them all he's got. Its not like its gonna make his ear infection worse being onstage singing.

You got a really good point "amigo"..... but also, he had a strep throat.. and that would make your voice sound bad and hurt??

the new guy here again. i want to know if he could have done this, or if it has been done before considering iowa isn't anywhere as big as milwaukee and minneapolis is probably pretty equal if not a little bigger in size. could he have just postponed the rest of this part of the midwest and taken all those days to rest, do the west coast, and then came back and hit us up? i know he's got nashville coming up too so in terms of traveling it would make some kind of sense being reasonably close. that way he could be rested up for those shows, and have a chance for more ticket sales in these areas if the excuse of poor sales is the reason. for one thing, i do know it would be harder to reschedule at the bradley center, but there is another venue in the area which is a little smaller. i just want to see the damn band. i understand he is sick, as i am sick as well at the moment. but don't leave milwaukee high and dry.

Dude, I feel for you. I know it's hard to be stuck somewhere you never have the chance to see great shows.

I live in the third world, imagine my pain.....there's no chance to see any band here. :(

could he have just postponed the rest of this part of the midwest and taken all those days to rest, do the west coast, and then came back and hit us up?

It is much easier to cancell 1 show than re-schedule an entire swing through the midwest.

It seems like three more dates have been cancelled, along with some admittedly rather spurious *talk* that the rest of the tour maybe, but I was not allowed to post this on MYGNRFORUM, or even reply to it.:o:(

Because your source was a friend who heard it from a radio DJ.

It seems like three more dates have been cancelled, along with some admittedly rather spurious *talk* that the rest of the tour maybe, but I was not allowed to post this on MYGNRFORUM, or even reply to it.:o:(

Because your source was a friend who heard it from a radio DJ.

And because he's a dipshit not very nice person who spreads baseless rumors constantly, all of which always turn out to be false.

Edited by Estranged Reality

And because he's a dipshit not very nice person who spreads baseless rumors constantly, all of which always turn out to be false.

This is what I was gonna post earlier:

I was scared for a moment, before I saw who the poster was.

Dude, you are the biggest sack of lying ungodly shit I've ever come across.

Put a fucking disclaimer in your post. It's not official - at all.

*Yawn.* How predictable.:rolleyes:

I read your posts earlier in the "Why are we waiting?" thread and FWIW I thought they were very good. Come on man cut the shit.

My source:

http://www.chinesedemocracy.com/viewtopic.php?t=21471

This was ignored among all the bitching on the forum in other threads. But mind you most radio DJs don't know shit.

This is what I was gonna post earlier:

I was scared for a moment, before I saw who the poster was.

Dude, you are the biggest sack of lying ungodly shit I've ever come across.

Put a fucking disclaimer in your post. It's not official - at all.

*Yawn.* How predictable.:rolleyes:

I read your posts earlier in the "Why are we waiting?" thread and FWIW I thought they were very good. Come on man cut the shit.

My source:

http://www.chinesedemocracy.com/viewtopic.php?t=21471

This was ignored among all the bitching on the forum in other threads. But mind you most radio DJs don't know shit.

Fair enough dude, but I think you should really be a bit more objective when it comes to rumors like this, any time a DJ says something it really isn't worth posting until it has been verified, ESPECIALLY in such a way in which it looks to be factual. For example for your post that got deleted, you could have just written, "Radio DJ claims tour is going to be canceled *RUMOR*" instead of just putting everything in caps and shouting, "TOUR TO BE CANCELED!" or whatever you wrote. ;)