MILWAUKEE SHOW CANCELLED

pepsicoca

Fuck you, you fucking retard! A lot of artists cancell shows due to illness, so why can't Axl without being bashed? You're not a fan, you're an ass-fucked-no-good-pussy-bitch-slapped GNR hater.

Why, because this is Axl's reputation. Most people know him for his lack of punctuality rather than his concerts. It is the second biggest GnR joke, first being no new album.

It gets old after a while.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

say what u want man, i dont care, but:

1.new gnr sucks

2.axl rose is a pansy

3.the demo's are weak

4.bring back slash

5.the show was only cancelled cuz of shitty ticket sales

6.stop obsessing over gnr my opinion shouldnt set u off like that

if they bring slash back (just slash), will you think better of axl rose and the band will not be "the new" gnr anymore?

exactly, if they bring back slash they wouldnt be new gnr anymore, they'd be a good version of gnr n i think anyone who lets tommy hilfiger slap you n not beat the shit outta him is a pansy.

this tour is built around a few demo's that sound like their from 1999 through 2001 and if released the albums gonna flop

thats total bullshit even if he is sick, which he isnt, an ear infection is not a good excuse, what a pansy. new gnr sucks

Right now I want you to tell me how you know he is not sick. Tell me right now what source you have. How do you 'know' that Axl is not sick.

That's right...

You don't.

It's all speculation on your part. You have no source or proof to back up your statement therefore it is complete garbage. Give me a break dude, you don't like this Guns N' Roses. You don't support it and even when circumstances hit this band hard you just throw shit at them. You are biased and close-minded. You form an opinion based on the negative attitude you have towards Axl and his bandmembers. It's almost as if you want shows to be cancelled in order for you to put some more of your ignorant blame upon Axl.

And trust me boy - I ain't no fanatic Axl Rose fan, but I believe in what he is saying. As a matter of fact, give the fuckin' dude some credit as he played a show in Chicago last night knowing he was sick. You have already formed your 'opinions' from the beginning therefore it is all trash. You are one of those people who just want something to be angry about.

It is a vendetta.

My art teacher had the strep throat earlier this week and when he came back to school he told me of how the pain is so great that it feels as if someone's clawing the back of your throat with a tiger's claw. This is one of a singer's worst nightmares. The fact that you blame the man for being sick speaks lowly of your judgement.

If you want your Slash so badly then just go to him at a Velvet Revolver forum. This community doesn't need your shit.

Edited by IndiannaRose

thats total bullshit even if he is sick, which he isnt, an ear infection is not a good excuse, what a pansy. new gnr sucks

Right now I want you to tell me how you know he is not sick. Tell me right now what source you have. How do you 'know' that Axl is not sick.

That's right...

You don't.

It's all speculation on your part. You have no source or proof to back up your statement therefore it is complete garbage. Give me a break dude, you don't like this Guns N' Roses. You don't support it and even when circumstances hit this band hard you just throw shit at them. You are biased and close-minded. You form an opinion based on the negative attitude you have towards Axl and his bandmembers. It's almost as if you want shows to be cancelled in order for you to put some more of your ignorant blame upon Axl.

And trust me boy - I ain't no fanatic Axl Rose fan, but I believe in what he is saying. As a matter of fact, give the fuckin' dude some credit as he played a show in Chicago last night knowing he was sick. You have already formed your 'opinions' from the beginning therefore it is all trash. You are one of those people who just want something to be angry about.

It is a vendetta.

My art teacher had the strep throat earlier this week and when he came back to school he told me of how the pain is so great that it feels as if someone's clawing the back of your throat with a tiger's claw. This is one of a singer's worst nightmares. The fact that you blame the man for being sick speaks lowly of your judgement.

To play devil's advocate here, I think everybody -- even Pain_Train_99 -- would agree that if WAR was sick, and played the previous night, that is quite commendable.

However, I also think that the circumstantial evidence -- the very fact that he did play in Chicago, the fact that the cancelled show suffered from low sales, the previous cancellation with similar circumstances -- leads to the conclusion that Axl is not sick (or at least, not sick enough to play if he really wanted to).

Do any of us know it for a fact? Of course not. But do any of us know that he is truly sick, for a fact, either? Most certainly not. What we do know is that Axl and management have lied in the past to get out of situations they didn't want to deal with.

That's right...

You don't.

It is a vendetta.

To play devil's advocate here, I think everybody -- even Pain_Train_99 -- would agree that if WAR was sick, and played the previous night, that is quite commendable.

However, I also think that the circumstantial evidence -- the very fact that he did play in Chicago, the fact that the cancelled show suffered from low sales, the previous cancellation with similar circumstances -- leads to the conclusion that Axl is not sick (or at least, not sick enough to play if he really wanted to).

Do any of us know it for a fact? Of course not. But do any of us know that he is truly sick, for a fact, either? Most certainly not. What we do know is that Axl and management have lied in the past to get out of situations they didn't want to deal with.

he might have nutted it up and played if it was MSG, but it was a small show and you need to priorotize. I had a friend with no health insurance who ignored strep throat and went deaf in one ear permanently. That shit is no joke. Not much different from a baseball player take a game off bofore an off day to get a three day rest in. Make good sense.

say what u want man, i dont care, but:

1.new gnr sucks

2.axl rose is a pansy

3.the demo's are weak

4.bring back slash

5.the show was only cancelled cuz of shitty ticket sales

6.stop obsessing over gnr my opinion shouldnt set u off like that

this dude lost any credibility by adding in "bring back slash"...and the slow ticket sales?? what the fuck are you talkin bout buddy, milwaukee sold good...

he might have nutted it up and played if it was MSG, but it was a small show and you need to priorotize. I had a friend with no health insurance who ignored strep throat and went deaf in one ear permanently. That shit is no joke. Not much different from a baseball player take a game off bofore an off day to get a three day rest in. Make good sense.

Not to mention it takes 3 days before the antibiotics make you not contagious to others.

That's really horrible about your friend, Gunzen. :(

When you're 44 and you party almost every night you're bound to get sick. This tour's become a joke anyway. Here's a plan for 2007 Axl. Fire Merck, finish CD, build a chicken museum if that's what it takes to get Bucket back, release CD, and then tour.

You claim you "ain't no fanatic Axl Rose fan", but you have posted on this board almost 10,000 times in the last 3 years. Simple math works out to you posting over 20 times a day. Yeah, you are difinately NOT an Axl fanatic. Stalker maybe, but not a fanatic.

I admire your optimism, boy.

Not to mention it takes 3 days before the antibiotics make you not contagious to others.

That's really horrible about your friend, Gunzen. :(

yeah, he just tried to "shake it off". All that ear, nose and throat shit is dangerous, especially for a singer. I hate to sound condescending here, but it is that time of year. It seems plausable. I just am looking at all the shows he did do, and thinking back to my first I saw this year on 9/21, and he seems like he kinda cares to me. But I may be a bit of a polyanna at times.

I've decided to refrain from any and all bashing of GNR for the remainder of the year. If by January 1st there is no album, no release date, or no timeframe for the album then I will do as I said multiple times and walk. I will bash before I leave though. I will accept everything Axl says up to that point about shows. I will listen to Oh My God and force myself to like it. I will also force myself to like Robin Finck. I will force myself to say that shows with the same setlists are good for the band and I will accept all excuses Axl gives me, whether true or false.

Amen

Get well soon Axl.

When you're 44 and you party almost every night you're bound to get sick. This tour's become a joke anyway. Here's a plan for 2007 Axl. Fire Merck, finish CD, build a chicken museum if that's what it takes to get Bucket back, release CD, and then tour.

Joke, he is just touring dude, he isnt selling out, but sales are good most paces and people are having s good time. Many bands have cancelled dates. People act like a show cancellation = joke. No, shit happens, and I am glad for people like you, cause then I get better seats at the shows, cause the "joke" was damn entertaining to me and about a million other people by the time this tour is over.

making general untrue statements makes you look like a hack dude. And you seem to do that alot, I suggest thinking, it only can help you.

I know exactly how you guys feel!!!! I had planned to go see them in Portland Maine, rented a hotel,took a day off from work,etc...... Just as I pulled into the hotel parking lot I learned the concert was cancelled. They had the stage set up and everything,and had to take it all down!!! I was devistated,they are (were) my favorite band of all time. Axl has issues,obviously!!! :( Time will heal all wounds (well most of them anyway !) Feel free to vent!! :)

I am glad for people like you, cause then I get better seats at the shows, cause the "joke" was damn entertaining to me and about a million other people by the time this tour is over.

I'm glad / surprised that makes you feel better.

Happy days, indeed.

:)