What do you think the racists reaction is??

Carne_asaDA

Oh please.

You need to be without sin to cast a stone huh?

Then people need to shut the fuck up about Bush, shut the fuck up about Clinton getting his BJ in the oval office........see where I'm going?

Was his vision a good one? yes.

Was he the one who should be polishing his halo? No.

He was immortalized by assasination but don't delude yourself to think he was the return of Christ.

Anyways, Madagascar as a song is very very "bleh".

By the way Axl, don't use a civil rights leader's words when you yourself have a well documented past of treating women like whores bathing in dogshit.

Whatever MLK did in his private life has no bearing on his message. He wasn't preaching about staying faithful in your marriage.

Sorry but a man's past is relevant when discussing his foresight or motivation. I guess by this thinking you have, it is ok for priests to molest little boys?

I mean, they do it in private and it doesn't hinder their message.

Not the best comparison but in general, they both are full of shit behind closed doors.

Then fine, by your definition, NO ONE is qualified to do ANYTHING.

That is his PRIVATE life. What Clinton did is his PRIVATE life, and has nothing to do with him being president. Their cheating is between them and their wives. Would I want either of them as husbands? HELL no.

Child molestation is a crime, as a minor cannot consent to have sex with an adult; its completely different.

I'm sure you have done many things that are wrong too. It doesn't make their message any less valuable.

And no one said he was the second coming of Christ.....far from it.

Edited by luvaxl4ever

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Then people need to shut the fuck up about Bush, shut the fuck up about Clinton getting his BJ in the oval office........see where I'm going?

Was his vision a good one? yes.

Bush's visions not quite a good one........IMO.

Agreed. Do you know for sure though? Are you there with him in his meetings?

We agree on Bush but in that same way of critic, I don't kneel at the shrine of MLK.

Just because a man dies, it doesn't erase all the negative things he did. I'd rather look at it as a whole instead of partial facts that make us feel warm and fuzzy inside.

Medgar Evers was a good man at heart and lived the way a good man should and fought for something as simple as education that would allow his brothers to lift THEMSELVES out of a hole and prosper. Yet he was killed. He was the much better civil rights leader. He didn't go on the tv and make everyone "oooooh" and "ahhhh" but his intentions were as strong if not stronger.

Child molestation is a crime, as a minor cannot consent to have sex with an adult; its completely different.

Adultery isn't exactly legal under the word of god, the same word that MLK liked to exploit in his speeches.

Edited by bin laden killed gnr

That whole "bridge" of the song is overkill. Way too much indulgence in movie samples. OK Axl we get it, you wanted to go industrial, ease up a little bit because too much of anything is bad.

On topic:

I think anyone who knows MLK's actual history would kind of snicker at it. Considering he was constantly fucking many women behind his wife's back! Hypocritical bullshit but his "dream" was in nature, a good one. I'm in no way a racist but I do get disgusted at people idolizing a hypocritical man who betrayed his vows under god. The same entity he used in his speeches.

What would bother racists in all of this is that he was running around on his wife with white women. :o

"I have a dream........and it consisted of fucking many many blonde honeys"

Wanna preach it? Then live it!

(racists, don't point your finger at me)

LOL..........people don't care if he "liked to get his freak on".

Man all your posts are just so got damn dumb! What the hell are you smoking?! CURRY!?!

Shut up and answer the question.

and dont hide it, devide it

No, unfortunatley in today's society, most people would, think thats cool... but I understand the point trying to be made and I agree 100% with what was said, if you're gonna preach it, preach by example, don;t tell me i'm wrong for this and this, when you cant keep your shit together... but I also feel like this post is an attempt to just starts noise, and draw attention... nobody cares what a racist thinks, the fact that you hate some one based just on skin color is bullshit, weither you're white hatin blacks, or blacks hatin whites or whatever... I think if we stop allowing ourselves to be grouped by color, there will always be racism, until you can look at someone and call them that person, that dude, that chic or whatever, and not white boy blackk guy, african american... latino, whatever.. i'm not syaing denounce your heritage and conform into one bg society... but, be who you are.. if you live in america, you're not african american.. you're an american... you're not mexican american if you live in america.. you're american, see what i'm sayin? And if you are going to hate someone, don't do it over skin color, be like me, hate everyone equally regardless of what color you are

Edited by oogieboogieman420

I guess JFK had no good ideas because he fucked around as well.

You do know that the Kennedy's had connection with the mob don't you?

Yeah he fucked around.

He also failed to follow through on some promises which resulted in his death. Kennedy was immortalized in assasination as well.

That whole family was neck deep in bullshit which is why they were no longer allowed to hold power. See Robert.

Edited by bin laden killed gnr

I have the Pro-Shot DVD of the Oklahoma City show from 1992, and in the beginning, they scan the crowd for chicks to show their boobs. There was a black couple in the crowd. And the girlfriend showed her boobs to the camera.

I don't know what it is, but everytime I watch that part, I want some Hershey's Kisses. :P

I have the Pro-Shot DVD of the Oklahoma City show from 1992, and in the beginning, they scan the crowd for chicks to show their boobs. There was a black couple in the crowd. And the girlfriend showed her boobs to the camera.

I don't know what it is, but everytime I watch that part, I want some Hershey's Kisses. :P

lol... Once I went black... And I never went back to black....

Everyone is a racist. You can twist the definition and call eveyone prejudice, but the fact remains the same. EVERYONE has stereotypes, makes prejudgements and has at least ONE race that they have some prejudice opinions on. Thats all there is to it. I dont care what counrty you are in, what race or sex you are.

Anyone who says they think equally of EVERYONE, is full of shit. You may find a way to get around calling it racist- then Ill call it prejudice.

The good people aknowlegde it, try and change themselfs and dont look the other way when they see someone being treated unfairly becuase of their race, religion, sex or appearance.

DAMN AXL !!!! GIVE US SOMETHING TO TALK ABOUT !!! :rofl-lol:

I'm gonna tell you a story...

"What we've got here is fear...that power of neggros...we are of nowhere"

"We have to be extra carefull"

That tells is all. The song is just bipolar. If you want it to hear in a racistic way...you would understad it in that way...but if you're a super democratic hero, you will have just another wiev on the whole picture. So, it's up too you!

I accepted my version way before, and I like it. :)

And from the political wiew:

POLITICS SUX, I don't support COMMUNISM, not even any other fuckin systems, and I don't believe in DEMOCRACY TOO as the only one perfect system!!!

I'll tell you...it's all about economy, as you already know it. Why is not Chinese Democracy out yet???...It' all about ECONOMY. Why are these days and a couple of years back so many FORCED connections between BLACK and WHITE PEOPLE over rap songs and why negroes were not allowed in some stores, pubs and busses and shit like this in the 20's??? It's coz of the economy, it's profit making and more and more growing eastern imperium of China that noone will ever get upon it in a couple of years if you believe it or not.

In the 1800...just 200 YEARS AGO...there were MORE THAN 70% WHITE POPULATION of the entire WORLD POPULATION!!!

...NOW...200 YEARS AFTER in the YEAR 2000, the procentage has fallen DOWN TO 5%...after some analyises even to 4,75!!!

In America, the speculations are that in 2027...there will be more BLACK and LATINO population that WHITES!

Those are the facts.

Tell me...is it not time yet to THINK ABOUT THAT and sing it in some another song too...and deliver a hidden message like any artist do?

Everyone is a racist. You can twist the definition and call eveyone prejudice, but the fact remains the same. EVERYONE has stereotypes, makes prejudgements and has at least ONE race that they have some prejudice opinions on. Thats all there is to it. I dont care what counrty you are in, what race or sex you are.

Anyone who says they think equally of EVERYONE, is full of shit. You may find a way to get around calling it racist- then Ill call it prejudice.

The good people aknowlegde it, try and change themselfs and dont look the other way when they see someone being treated unfairly becuase of their race, religion, sex or appearance.

That's not true. Everyone isn't racist. I'm not prejudice, racist, and I don't believe in stereotypes, good or bad. I judge people individually, based on how much they irritate me.....not the color of their skin.

That's not true. Everyone isn't racist. I'm not prejudice, racist, and I don't believe in stereotypes, good or bad. I judge people individually, based on how much they irritate me.....not the color of their skin.

yes u do, u called me a nig ga :lol:

(sorry people but im 18 yrs old n im ALREADY sick of talkin about race so my idea for now is to jus make fun of things, cuz thats what life should be about, fun :P)

yes u do, u called me a nig ga :lol:

(sorry people but im 18 yrs old n im ALREADY sick of talkin about race so my idea for now is to jus make fun of things, cuz thats what life should be about, fun :P)

:lol: LOL, I did not call you that......you can't still be mad at me cause I said that a certain myth wasn't always true.... :book::P

@Karri: no that isn't true at all. Far from it, but then again, I can only speak for myself. But then again maybe its because I embrace all of my heritage which includes african-american, italian, and native american......

Edited by luvaxl4ever

Never thought about the racist reaction. Who cares--racists find a reason to get pissed off about everything and it's just going to keep getting worse for them as America continues to become an even greater melting pot.

What I've wondered about is people, and especially African Americans, taking offense to Axl using MLK throughout those clips as the lyrics in that song coupled with the clips seems like he's somehow equating his situation/estrangement from the old band with the plight of MLK and African Americans which would be self-serving beyond belief, if not dillusional.

Maybe he doesn't mean it that way, but it's a strange mix...

Edited by Turn_It_Up

That whole "bridge" of the song is overkill. Way too much indulgence in movie samples. OK Axl we get it, you wanted to go industrial, ease up a little bit because too much of anything is bad.

sure its over the top and overkill, the fact that it is so ott makes it work for me, the fact that he has gone the whole hog makes it work in my opinion, a great song, if they remove the quotes it would subtract greatly from the point of the song for me.

We always say, once you go black we dont want you back..lol.

Never thought about the racist reaction. Who cares--racists find a reason to get pissed off about everything and it's just going to keep getting worse for them as America continues to become an even greater melting pot.

What I've wondered about is people, and especially African Americans, taking offense to Axl using MLK throughout those clips as the lyrics in that song coupled with the clips seems like he's somehow equating his situation/estrangement from the old band with the plight of MLK and African Americans which would be self-serving beyond belief, if not dillusional.

Are you high? How would anyone see Axl taking clips of MLK, ask him trying to relate his estrangment to the old band, to the plight of MLK or the whole communitty? I think thats stretching it... you say racist find away to get mad about anything, but if you get angry over the use of sound bites of MLK, then you have some serious issues that need to be worked out in therapy... I don;t think it's racist that find anything to get mad about, as it is every group of people thats devided in their beliefs... thats just the way it is... because everybody has different opinions and to say one is right while the other is wrong is asking for conflict.. while the things going on in teh world are a backdrop, or a fuel to the fire...

Are you high? How would anyone see Axl taking clips of MLK, as him trying to relate his estrangment to the old band, to the plight of MLK or the whole communitty? I think thats stretching it... you say racist find away to get mad about anything, but if you get angry over the use of sound bites of MLK, then you have some serious issues that need to be worked out in therapy... I don;t think it's racist that find anything to get mad about, as it is every group of people thats devided in their beliefs... thats just the way it is... because everybody has different opinions and to say one is right while the other is wrong is asking for conflict.. while the things going on in teh world are a backdrop, or a fuel to the fire...

I'm not sure what happened here, but my bad and now it wont go away.. didnt mean to have all this extra shit

Edited by oogieboogieman420

The only thing a white woman could ever do for me is point me in the direction of a sistah

Well thats a racist comment if Ive ever heard one.....

The only thing a white woman could ever do for me is point me in the direction of a sistah

Shut up you fag.....

Shut up you fag.....

Your even worse than a telephone tough-guy.....you a internet tought guy huh? :rofl-lol:

sure its over the top and overkill, the fact that it is so ott makes it work for me, the fact that he has gone the whole hog makes it work in my opinion, a great song, if they remove the quotes it would subtract greatly from the point of the song for me.

I think that Axl's style has always been "overkill". I like to call it risky. But it works well for this song.

Shut up you fag.....

Your even worse than a telephone tough-guy.....you a internet tought guy huh? :rofl-lol:

Internet tough guy? I would tell you the same thing if you were here. You obviously don't see the humor. If we as people can't laugh at ourselves without some asshole throwing a race card in, then what's the fucking point? The fact that we can openly say things in good spirit is the best cure for racisim. We as people OBVIOUSLY have differences. Why must we pretend we don't. It is what it is.

Edited by smokingarthur

What's racist about it? Just stating my truth. White women don't do it for me and surprise surprise I'M WHITE

What's racist about it? Just stating my truth. White women don't do it for me and surprise surprise I'M WHITE

He is bored and is looking for amusement. Anyway, I can't please a black women:( It must be my Jewish side...