Lets just download the album when its out!

Chicharon Bulaklak

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm buying it for sure!!! and then I'm gonna d/l some copies for the car and work and shit

why not rip it from the cd?

or rip it what ever. but still gotta buy CD, what real fan wouldn't want an official copy?

Edited by Fit To Burn

whos with me?

If it's out in 2006 *as promised numerous times* then I will buy multiple copies (Christmas Gifts) but if it's not out in 2006 then I will just download it and burn it to CD & make copies for anyone who is interested.

:angry:

A true fan don`t download official stuff you dumb ass :angry: And i hate it.

There is nothing like having the real deal in your hands and read trough the booklet :wub:

SO... NO IM NOT WHIT YOU... :anger:

Bullshit. Who are you to define what a "true fan" is? There is no way you can buy all the music you like and come in contact with these days. So you have to prioritize which bands to support financially (by buying records/merch or go to shows) and the ones you just like enough to download. Since the whole world will chose different bands when they prioritize downloading will NEVER be a problem. People will ALWAYS buy records and go to shows anyway. It just puts more pressure on bands AND ESPECIALLY labels to oput out better stuff cause no one wants to buy crap. And with th filesharing abilities of today we can all check out the music before we buy it.

So get off your high horse cause I bet you too download music and if someone want to download "Chinese Democracy" I say just fukking do it! rock3

Personally I collect GN'R stuff so I will buy it but I will also download it the moment it leaks! Fukk waiting!

Edited by Lukinx

The majority of the GNR fans here are Axl fans. AXL FUCKN ROCKS !! (let the flaming begin :) ) And the reason we love Axl is because the voiced the opinons we couldnt. Fuck THIS, FUCK THAT, FUCK YOU, FUCK DOING IT YOUR WAY, AND FUCK YOU IF YOU DONT AGREE. rock3

Didnt we all want to say that !!!!

He brought out the desire to rebel against what we didnt agree with and tell the people that dont agree to get fucked !!

At this point, there are alot of fans who are acting/talking like their idol, cause they/ we are pissed about the wait for CD. Right?

If you dont purchase CD you are not a true fan of GNR !! If you dont agree with me, well then FUCK YOU !!

I will get in my car and go and get a cd to listen to when I think of one I no longer have, or a new one. It will be of a band that I am not nearly interested as GNR, but I will buy it anyway. Theres no fuckn way I can EVER walk by CD and not own a copy !!!

And how could you ?

Isn't the fact that I like GNR good enough to make me a fan?I love their music but hey I'm not rich and I can't find their records anywhere where I live so I guess the Net will have to do.I would buy all of their records if I could.

I'd say that fact is enough. Music is art and should be appreciated no matter what and available for everyone. You pay for what you can, but you don't stop listenening because you are poor. Keep it up man! :heart:

Some people just have it hard understanding that we're all different and have to prioritize different on where to put our money.

Edited by Lukinx

I'm neither rich nor poor,somewhere in between.I do have the money to buy their records but I don't want to waste them,some things are more important than records you know.The main problem is that I can't find any of their records here,besides I don't care if mp3 dling is illegal,what are they going to do?Throw me in jail?

Isn't the fact that I like GNR good enough to make me a fan?I love their music but hey I'm not rich and I can't find their records anywhere where I live so I guess the Net will have to do.I would buy all of their records if I could.

I'd say that fact is enough. Music is art and should be appreciated no matter what and available for everyone. You pay for what you can, but you don't stop listenening because you are poor. Keep it up man! :heart:

Some people just have it hard understanding that we're all different and have to prioritize different on where to put our money.

Amen rock4

Once I've downloaded it at least twice then I'm going to make loads of copies and sell them. Once I've made enough money to buy any limited edition releases then I'll stop. I might burn a few copies of that too.

I may also start killing penguins and old ladies.

Seriously dude, Is this just your way of being controversial? Why not go outside and take a shit in someones handbag or something? At least that's moderately more stylish.

whos with me?

If it's out in 2006 *as promised numerous times* then I will buy multiple copies (Christmas Gifts) but if it's not out in 2006 then I will just download it and burn it to CD & make copies for anyone who is interested.

:angry:

Now this is something I can agree with, except for the redistributing part of your post, since the start of '06 I've said that it needed to be released this year or I'm not gonna buy it, I've pretty much had enough and I'll just dl it.

Ofcourse I'll buy it in the long run after a year or two but they won't be counting me in on their first week sales that for sure...

Edited by grouse

i will download...i will give up on buying it..although i probably will buy the new VR cd, just cause they come out with some actual shit every couple of years...and they have never cancelled a concert on me(seen them twice), unlike Axl when he shitted on the tour in 2002 and i missed gnr in houston.

Edited by vegasjunkie2004