Every Song On CD Deserves A Video

War Of The Roses

not sure what the other tracks are like, they might really suck like silkworms but they could be very good as Tommy stated in 2001 that "Prostitute" is up to Sweet Child.

anyway, Since every single song weve heard either from leaks or live (Apart from rhiad and silk, they just suck), they are all unique and vary from different types of rock from just plain up metal to sad music.

From all the songs ive heard i think

Better, TWAT, CITR, IRS, The Blues, Madagascar.. all deserve videos.

Better - rumoured as a the first single, defo have a vid

TWAT, needs to be heard to those who dont buy albums since the end solo is so upfront

CITR - well this is just a fucking epic

IRS - not sure but hey try to support my idea

The Blues - another epic

Madagascar - speaks for itself

you might disagree but if the other songs like General, Seven or Prostitute are better than axl may need to spread his budget and fucking make videos and release like over 6 singles from the albums.]

2-3 is not good enough for this album, each song needs to be recognised individually

Edited by The Snatcher Of The Pie

you might disagree but if the other songs like General, Seven or Prostitute are better than axl may need to spread his budget and fucking make videos and release like over 6 singles from the albums.]

2-3 is not good enough for this album, each song needs to be recognised individually

1 will do fine to kick start promotion of the record......other than that, releasing Radio singles will do better in my opinion!

Why spend all that money on something that will not be played? ....MTV doesn't play shit this days!

Radio is where it's at!

not sure what the other tracks are like, they might really suck like silkworms but they could be very good as Tommy stated in 2001 that "Prostitute" is up to Sweet Child.

anyway, Since every single song weve heard either from leaks or live (Apart from rhiad and silk, they just suck), they are all unique and vary from different types of rock from just plain up metal to sad music.

From all the songs ive heard i think

Better, TWAT, CITR, IRS, The Blues, Madagascar.. all deserve videos.

Better - rumoured as a the first single, defo have a vid

TWAT, needs to be heard to those who dont buy albums since the end solo is so upfront

CITR - well this is just a fucking epic

IRS - not sure but hey try to support my idea

The Blues - another epic

Madagascar - speaks for itself

Rhiad and Silkworms will end you! :anger:

Well, I can truthfully say that I have not heard any of the new GNR songs, but I have read the lyrics and I hope that "Madagascar" and "Better" are at least singles because I want to hear them. (I wouldn't mind hearing the other songs, too. The lyrics were surpisingly good!!)

Well, I can truthfully say that I have not heard any of the new GNR songs, but I have read the lyrics and I hope that "Madagascar" and "Better" are at least singles because I want to hear them. (I wouldn't mind hearing the other songs, too. The lyrics were surpisingly good!!)

if you haven't heard the leaks then what the fuck are you doing here??

Why? Because I don't like 9 minutes of wankery and dolphins? Fuck that. That's not rock n roll.

If they put together a cool video of live footage for Better or something then kick ass, but the Illusion videos are just embarrassing for the most part. Axl even thinks so himself, he said so on the Eddie Trunk interview.

Why? Because I don't like 9 minutes of wankery and dolphins? Fuck that. That's not rock n roll.

If they put together a cool video of live footage for Better or something then kick ass, but the Illusion videos are just embarrassing for the most part. Axl even thinks so himself, he said so on the Eddie Trunk interview.

slash_360 Posted Today, 02:00 PM

i completely agree with you