Has anyone heard anything about Brain lately?

datdude133d

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dizzy plays bongos. He rocks them hard in Welcome to the Jungle. Too bad nobody can hear them. :(

They should release a collection of GnR greatest hits with JUST Axl, Dizzy and Pitman. That would be the best album ever.

Axl has a lot of trouble hanging onto guitar players. Maybe an all synth band is just the thing he needs.

The Axlite in me is wondering why you're such a depressing fuck.

The Slashite inside me is laughing right along with you.

well when i asked Ron about Brain in Edmonton, he said, and i quote

'Brain is a family man now, we were glad to have him, he has other responsibilities now *which Frank chimed in on as well*

so that kinda says to me that it would look less than likely that Brain will be returning...but this is GnR...so ya never know...:)

Edited by ASLayerAODsk

I don't even see Brain or Frank mentioned under the section entitled "Meet the new Guns N' Roses" on the official website - maybe they don't need a drummer after all. :P I really think the drummer status is up in the air -a few days ago under the same section,Frank was listed as the drummer and it didn't say anything about him just filling in for Brain.Brain was nowhere to be mentioned - now neither of them are mentioned -weird :o

This is rediculous, has the Guns lineup become so interchangable that nobody cares if Brain is out and Frank is in? Nothing against Frank, but he is no Brain.

yea thats why i started this thread it seemed like no one really cared, him and fortus are my fav. new gunners.

ps im from upstate ny too go sabs!!

i wonder why Axl doesn't like Brain? :unsure:

You mean why Brain doesn't like Axl.

I have no idea. But I guess Brain was always a bit different from the other guys.

He's always the last or first guy in the group bow row, he's on the back in the Download group photos, I never hear him spending time with the other guys... Well, he is shy, no question about it. But why is he THAT shy in a band he's been in for ages? Beats me...

yeah, brain aint the only one not spending time with this "band"

and the reason he got his ass fired was probably because of the same reason axl fired sorum

for standing up to him

i wonder why Axl doesn't like Brain? :unsure:

You mean why Brain doesn't like Axl.

I have no idea. But I guess Brain was always a bit different from the other guys.

He's always the last or first guy in the group bow row, he's on the back in the Download group photos, I never hear him spending time with the other guys... Well, he is shy, no question about it. But why is he THAT shy in a band he's been in for ages? Beats me...

yeah, brain aint the only one not spending time with this "band"

and the reason he got his ass fired was probably because of the same reason axl fired sorum

for standing up to him

Wow, one step at a time. We don't know yet if he's been fired or not.

im just bullshit speculating from what ive read so far.

seems pretty obvious he's been canned, right?

he did respond once to a question in an interview that he didnt know if he was still in guns n' roses, which is pretty sad if you ask me.

I hope the solo for Better was not redone. It's the kill switch that Bucket uses at the very end that brings the hard part in so perfectly. That is a magic moment in the song that would be a crime to lose.

As for Brain, yes I can understand him 'being a family man' now but hell, that means he has a family to support too and being at the top of your game financially in your chosen field isn't something to walk away from when you're supporting a family.

Though it may be the reason, if he's out, I think it must be a combination of things rather than any one change in his life that's lead to him leaving/being fired.

We'll see in the near future I'm sure.