The New Piano Bit On Chinese Democracy Gives Me Shivers

War Of The Roses

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly thought for the longest time that the tunes each and every night have gotten better, now this could have alot to do with the band "gelling" better, or it could be the prelude to Chinese Democracy Album, as in they are getting closer as they go to the sound the album may have, just my thought

Gunsguy

After witnessing this song live in MSP this is my new favorite song by them. The intro makes the song a whole lot cooler and BBF adds some nice touches to it too. This could be a good first song on their set if they kind of delayed the guitar parts in the beginning kind of like WTTJ.

...about THE INTRO not the song! :

does anybody remember the "FAKE" SONGS titled THE POWERS THAT BE???...or MY FELLOW AMERICANS???

if somebody knows what I'm talking about...the tunes, delay melody, vibrations and some other effects ARE EXACTLY THE SAME! :question:

...you'll probably say...WILLY FUCK OFF...but NO! SERIUSELY...COMPARE THE INTRO OF CD WITH THOSE "FAKE" SONGS AND YOU'LL BE SURPRISED! ;)

...about THE INTRO not the song! :

does anybody remember the "FAKE" SONGS titled THE POWERS THAT BE???...or MY FELLOW AMERICANS???

if somebody knows what I'm talking about...the tunes, delay melody, vibrations and some other effects ARE EXACTLY THE SAME! :question:

...you'll probably say...WILLY FUCK OFF...but NO! SERIUSELY...COMPARE THE INTRO OF CD WITH THOSE "FAKE" SONGS AND YOU'LL BE SURPRISED! ;)

Well il check that out now.

And ive always always Loved this song, even the first versions of it.

there are many versions/live recordings of every new song, all added with special effects

the intro ,pit(t)man ,BBF, axls singin' and of course the ending verses

"you think you've got it all locked up inside......ECTECT"

Fcukin Mind blowing :P

Its not bad.

Although I'll be really worried if this (alongside IRS) is the standard of the the more 'rockin' songs on the album.

The ballads we've heard so far are fantastic, but I wanna hear Axl singing over some serious rock music............ Not grungy synth music with piano intros.....!! I want to be blown off my seat....!

LA

Its not bad.

Although I'll be really worried if this (alongside IRS) is the standard of the the more 'rockin' songs on the album.

The ballads we've heard so far are fantastic, but I wanna hear Axl singing over some serious rock music............ Not grungy synth music with piano intros.....!! I want to be blown off my seat....!

LA

i`m completely satisfied with the rockers we`ve heard so far...( and we still didn`t hear the studio versions yet...)

chinese democracy

better

IRS

rhiad and the bedouins

Its not bad.

LA

i`m completely satisfied with the rockers we`ve heard so far...( and we still didn`t hear the studio versions yet...)

chinese democracy

better

IRS

rhiad and the bedouins

I hear ya on Better! Great tune.

Although I particularly like the middle section when things go a bit mental (too short though). Would love to hear Axl rocking out and singing a WHOLE song like that, rather than just a section of a song....

LA

Edited by LA_0013

• 2 weeks later...