GN'R Members Autograph Gibson Epiphone Guitar: Photos Posted

ostronomy

TalkingMetal.com's John Ostronomy arranged for members of Guns N' Roses to autograph a Gibson Epiphone Les Paul guitar during their three show stint at the Gibson Ampitheatre in Universal City, California.

The guitar was on display at the Gibson booth and given away on the final night of Guns N' Roses' 2006 tour.

Check out the photo gallery at http://www.striglsmusicnews.com/gnrla/gnrla.htm

So, not one original member signed that guitar? And it's labeled GN'R? That's kinda weird. I mean, I know they are GN'R, but 0 original members? Come on!

This is a cool thing of John to arrange and the band to do so please post in the DUST N' BONES section if you want to beat a dead horse. Thank you.

So, not one original member signed that guitar? And it's labeled GN'R? That's kinda weird. I mean, I know they are GN'R, but 0 original members? Come on!

This is a cool thing of John to arrange and the band to do so please post in the DUST N' BONES section if you want to beat a dead horse. Thank you.

Gah, this is why I hesitated when deciding to post that. Jack, I don't want to "beat a dead horse". To be honest, I am fucking obsessed with the "New" band! I was just pointing something out. Jeez.