VIDEOGAME Thread...

I read there's gonna be a sub-Resi Evil game to play for the wait in 2008.

Kind of like Code Veronica, Survivor, Dead Aim and Umbrella Chronicles.

Oh, wow.

I actually never heard anything about that.

Link? :D

And, Brawl for only 19.82 + shipping.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=6527131

I can't believe it either. :o

Oh, wow.

i am IN love with my wii, been playing mario galaxy non stop, i honestly havent been into a system this much since my sega/32x/cd!

brawl looks like it will be awesome, i've also been playin mario party with my girlfriend ALOT. i still have not yet played resident evil 4, but i should be done with galaxy by sunday!

Oh, wow.

Gah, It'll take some searching, I read it when I was reading news from E3 and saw that about Resident Evil 5 being a release in late 2008/early 2009, but at that time I wasn't really into the Resi Evil series that much, I mean I owned the first two on GC (And PS for that matter!) but never beat the first one, I beat the second one, I never played Resident Evil 0 or 3, I owned Survivor but through it was shit and I'd only borrowed a mates PS2 copy of Resi 4, so it didn't majorly interest me. But after geting (and beating) RE 4 for the Wii I've totally gotten into this series, and am gonna buy Umbrella Chronicles.

Well, it looks like it might have been a mistake.

That link will now take you do a "Product Not Found."

Worked fine this morning.

Gah, It'll take some searching, I read it when I was reading news from E3 and saw that about Resident Evil 5 being a release in late 2008/early 2009, but at that time I wasn't really into the Resi Evil series that much, I mean I owned the first two on GC (And PS for that matter!) but never beat the first one, I beat the second one, I never played Resident Evil 0 or 3, I owned Survivor but through it was shit and I'd only borrowed a mates PS2 copy of Resi 4, so it didn't majorly interest me. But after geting (and beating) RE 4 for the Wii I've totally gotten into this series, and am gonna buy Umbrella Chronicles.

I could look around myself.

I didn't see anything on the main RE forum at first look, but maybe I'd just need to dig a little deeper.

I don't check there enough. Maybe it's on the second page. :lol:

anyone getting ghost squad for the wii?

I'd say it's a waste of time.

But, others (mainly Jack) will tell you otherwise. :lol:

I didn't see anything on the main RE forum at first look, but maybe I'd just need to dig a little deeper.

why is it a waste of time? i have the wii zapper gun wich i could use on this game making it basicly an arcade system in my living room,

i have not switched on my 360 for nearly 3 weeks now & dont think i'll switch it on again till gta 4 comes out, i'm that happy with the wii

COD4 servers are down again (for PSN anyway) i know it'll only be temporary but i don't care. i'm sick of it! i'm so close to not playing it anymore

I know! It's pissing me off!

It won't stop me from playing it though...I love that game. :wub:

Whats your PSN name man?

Oh and I'll resend a request next time I get on JDRM.

For anyone interested my PSN name is AxlGunsNRoses, I only play Guitar Hero 3 on there though, but if you see me online (I'm always online, even if I'm playing a PS1 game watching a DVD) send me a message and I'll give you a game if I have the time.

I played Resistance and MOH:Airborne online for a while when I had them, but I've since sold them. Those kinda online games get old fast.

Guest Jack_the_ripper

why is it a waste of time? i have the wii zapper gun wich i could use on this game making it basicly an arcade system in my living room,

i have not switched on my 360 for nearly 3 weeks now & dont think i'll switch it on again till gta 4 comes out, i'm that happy with the wii

It's really not a waste of time though, I absolutely love it. It's very short though. I tried link's crossbow training today... I absolutely hated it.

Guest Jack_the_ripper
why you hate it? ive only had a quick go, ive got so many new games i aint had time to play it properly

It's just.. it's slow, its boring, it's too easy. Sure, it's a throw away game that comes with the zapper, but I'd never ever play it. perhaps its because I've played better on rail shooters already.

yes, apparantly you can be in tournaments with multiple players

thats what i like about the wii, everyone can play & nintendo make games for all ages, its a fuckin top party peice, not everyone wants to pretend he's john rambo in a war game

EyeSight. i'm rarely on anymore with school and i barely use my mic though.

if they don't fix the servers i won't be playing it anymore and i'll just wait for R6V 2 to come out in march

The servers were working fine today. In fact, they are working fine now! ^_^

are you living in the US? apparently because the US got their patch before christams and the EU haven't it yet, it means that people from the EU and US can't play together until the EU get the patch.

what really pisses me off is that the SCEE got the patch the same day as the SCEA but just haven't released it yet :fuckyou: if there's one thing i hate about my ps3(and there is) its the SCEE always being so ignorant and shit!

EyeSight. i'm rarely on anymore with school and i barely use my mic though.

if they don't fix the servers i won't be playing it anymore and i'll just wait for R6V 2 to come out in march

The servers were working fine today. In fact, they are working fine now! ^_^

are you living in the US? apparently because the US got their patch before christams and the EU haven't it yet, it means that people from the EU and US can't play together until the EU get the patch.

what really pisses me off is that the SCEE got the patch the same day as the SCEA but just haven't released it yet :fuckyou: if there's one thing i hate about my ps3(and there is) its the SCEE always being so ignorant and shit!

Yeah I'm in the US. :tongue2:

Guest Jack_the_ripper

This is really bullshit, what pisses me off is the fact the japanese will get brawl before us, and checking the daily nintendo news will spoil all the secret characters.

Wow, I know this is sort of old but I just have to mention...

I am not narrow minded. Yes I do think I'm a god amongst men, but thats simply because 90% of this world population is completely expandable

Officially the most hilarious thing I've read on this message board. :rofl-lol:

This is really bullshit, what pisses me off is the fact the japanese will get brawl before us, and checking the daily nintendo news will spoil all the secret characters.

yes its so fucking stupid that the country that own nintendo will get the game before america :rolleyes: