VIDEOGAME Thread...

Guest floyd the barber

I got this game:

[image] mario-and-luigi-bowsers-inside-story.png [/image]

It's very disappointing. So far I love all the games I've bought for NDS including Super Mario 64 DS, Mario Kart DS, LoZ: Phantom Hourglass and New Super Mario Bros, but this game isn't very good. I mean, Mario and Luigi get swallowed by Bowser and they try to escape his body? WTF!?! They're half his size outside of his body and now they can travel inside his body? Talk about lame! The battle scenes get really repetitive too, very boring.

I can't wait till LoZ: Spirit Tracks though.

Anyone get the new Halo game? I got Halo 3 but I haven't played it in like a year. Those cheap motherfuckers are charging you for new maps all the time, and I kind of got pissed off since they used to be free for Halo 2. Bungie can go fuck themselves.

I'm the biggest Halo fanboy you'll ever meet, and I'm telling you not to buy it.

I really wasn't thinking about buying it anyway.

Does anyone have LoZ: Twilight Princess for the Wii?

I got this game:

It's very disappointing. So far I love all the games I've bought for NDS including Super Mario 64 DS, Mario Kart DS, LoZ: Phantom Hourglass and New Super Mario Bros, but this game isn't very good. I mean, Mario and Luigi get swallowed by Bowser and they try to escape his body? WTF!?! They're half his size outside of his body and now they can travel inside his body? Talk about lame! The battle scenes get really repetitive too, very boring.

Anyone get the new Halo game? I got Halo 3 but I haven't played it in like a year. Those cheap motherfuckers are charging you for new maps all the time, and I kind of got pissed off since they used to be free for Halo 2. Bungie can go fuck themselves.

I'm the biggest Halo fanboy you'll ever meet, and I'm telling you not to buy it.

No, im the biggest halo fanboy ever and im telling you to BUY IT!!!

Guest floyd the barber

Sorry Dean, Halo just doesn't interest me anymore. It was one of the greatest games back when they had Halo 2, but now it's like playing Pac-Man. The first time was fun, but now it's the same darn thing.

I got this game:

Haha yes dean, you are! If you like halo as much as him, buy it

I got this game:

Be fair now, its a good game, but it doesn't deserve the halo name...

I got this game:

FINAL WORD:

If you have over two Halo 3 map packs don't buy it. Only buy it if you're interested in Halo 3 multiplayer. You sound like you haven't bought all of the map packs so it'll be worth it to you (ODST comes with all DLC maps in it), but you also sound like you don't like the Halo 3 multiplayer.

Story: 2/5

Campaign: 2/5

Firefight: 3/5 I guess. If it had matchmaking it'd be a 4/5.

Bungie was a much better developer when they were owned by Microsoft.

I started playing Brutal Legend the other day. I'm loving that game. Looking forward to Borderlands, seems like it'll be a cool game. Still working my way thru Arkham Asylum too.

Brutal Legend is AWESOME! The only complaint I have is that the side missions are repetitive. But other than that, it's a great game. And the soundtrack is fucking killer!

I started playing Brutal Legend the other day. I'm loving that game. Looking forward to Borderlands, seems like it'll be a cool game. Still working my way thru Arkham Asylum too.

Hey if you get Borderlands for 360 gimmie your gamertag, none of my friends are getting it :(

Hey if you get Borderlands for 360 gimmie your gamertag, none of my friends are getting it :(

That's because you don't have friends. >:[

I got this game:

FINAL WORD:

If you have over two Halo 3 map packs don't buy it. Only buy it if you're interested in Halo 3 multiplayer. You sound like you haven't bought all of the map packs so it'll be worth it to you (ODST comes with all DLC maps in it), but you also sound like you don't like the Halo 3 multiplayer.

Your too right. Altho we can't forget the reach beta. That could be interesting. Hopefully microsoft will tighten their hold and get bungie to make a decent game again. Until then, I guess ODST is the best they can do...

Guest floyd the barber

I got this game:

FINAL WORD:

Fuck Bungie, I'm going to purchase Twilight Princess on Monday after I cash out.