VIDEOGAME Thread...

nba live10 or nba 2k10 ???

opinions?

i'm really enjoying the demo for live10. 2k10 demo not on euro store as of yesterday anyway. both games released tomorrow i think.

most people say the 2k series are better. i had 2k8 and the onlline was unplayable and never got that into the game.

nba live10 or nba 2k10 ???

opinions?

i'm really enjoying the demo for live10. 2k10 demo not on euro store as of yesterday anyway. both games released tomorrow i think.

most people say the 2k series are better. i had 2k8 and the onlline was unplayable and never got that into the game.

I was going to get live but done some research and 2K 10 looks the goods this year.

http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/...nbalive10?q=nba live 10

http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/ps3/nba2k10?q=nba 2k10

there's not much in the difference in the reviews but generally 2k10 seems to be the better. i'd prefer a more realistic game 2k10 is meant to be that so i'll go with that i think once i find out the online works ok.

I can't wait for Dragon's Age. I don't have a PS3 unfortunately, so unless I come across a very cheap one or a large sum of money, I won't be playing Metal Gear Solid 4 for a few years. Might be able to borrow a friends for a week or two though, so we'll see what happens.

Shame though, I've been a massive MG fan since I can remember.

Have played through Uncharted 2 , what an amazing game that was, even better than MGS 4( and I thought no game would top it) now looking forward to Dragon's Age

ah now, better than mgs4? i have yet to play it, but it can't be?

got operation flashpoint today, boy its hard!

also, i bought mine in HMV(5 euro cheaper than in game!) and to my surprise they gave me a code for a free/extra mission. i got it with the ps3 version, don't know if its with the 360 one too? so buy it at hmv

http://video.ign.com/dor/articles/965543/i...spc_100709.html

Apparently Modern Warfare 2 is under controversy for:

A scene depicts Washington D.C. under attack and it's all on fire and stuff and people are saying it's too soon because of 9/11. Lol.

Spoiler tags for people that may care. It's a scene in the single player campaign (nobody cares about single player in a game like this, but whatever).

I care about single player just as much as multi-player.

I do too. More people should. Look how many units Halo 3 sold and how many play it online consistently. Story is important.

On a related note I just came across an annoying clan on CoD: WaW. A whole team of people who sat and sniped once they found their spot. Didn't move beyond moving to their spots at the beginning. That kind of thing ruins online gaming for me.

I do too. More people should. Look how many units Halo 3 sold and how many play it online consistently. Story is important.

On a related note I just came across an annoying clan on CoD: WaW. A whole team of people who sat and sniped once they found their spot. Didn't move beyond moving to their spots at the beginning. That kind of thing ruins online gaming for me.

I enjoy finding the darned snipers and stabbing them. :P

I enjoy finding the darned snipers and stabbing them. :P

It was nigh on impossible. Everytime you stuck your head up or moved into the open, or round a corner...BANG!

Usually COD stories are terrible (either WW2 or "omg terrorists with a bomb we gotta kill em"), but I hear the next game will be more story based.

edit: Story wise. COD campaigns (gameplay) are usually good-great.

Edited by ItsSuchACrimeUKnowItsTruee

Usually COD stories are terrible (either WW2 or "omg terrorists with a bomb we gotta kill em"), but I hear the next game will be more story based.

edit: Story wise. COD campaigns (gameplay) are usually good-great.

Thats why I enjoyed COD4 so much, because it was a break from the regular WW2 game.