VIDEOGAME Thread...

Anyone played Injustice: Gods Among Us? Very tempted to pick it up, but first gotta get through Infinite and Tomb Raider.

I'm MK9 and Injustice hardcore player :).

How's the game? Does it quickly get repetitive like a lot of fighting games or are there enough different modes to give it variety and keep fresh? From everything I've read, sounds great(including the mini games), but would love to get your take since you've been playing.

Anyone played Injustice: Gods Among Us? Very tempted to pick it up, but first gotta get through Infinite and Tomb Raider.

How's the game? Does it quickly get repetitive like a lot of fighting games or are there enough different modes to give it variety and keep fresh? From everything I've read, sounds great(including the mini games), but would love to get your take since you've been playing.

All i care is being a tounament fighting game player :P.

Mk9 and Injustice are 2 of the easiest fight games (of course, real fighting game for tournament players) i've played, but i really like them, great gameplay and fun. Injustice seems like a little bit of SF4 ripoff and a little bit of MK9 gameplay. I'm waiting for the next DLCs, there's a rumor that Scorpion of MK is DLC.

Mk9 and Injustice are 2 of the easiest fight games (of course, real fighting game for tournament players) i've played, but i really like them, great gameplay and fun. Injustice seems like a little bit of SF4 ripoff and a little bit of MK9 gameplay. I'm waiting for the next DLCs, there's a rumor that Scorpion of MK is DLC.

Bought Injustice this weekend and totally diggin' it. Just finished the Story mode and the story itself actually really good.

Any DC fan will get off on this. Money well spent. :thumbsup:

Bought Injustice this weekend and totally diggin' it. Just finished the Story mode and the story itself actually really good.

http://testyourmight.com/ is the best place for you bro, it's a place for tournament players, there're many streams and tournament videos.

Edited by Black Roses

everyone reading this thread. fuck all what you are doing and do yourself a favor- go out, buy bioshock infinite, play, finish

you are welcome

Completed it the other day what a game!!!

same, great game.

http://testyourmight.com/ is the best place for you bro, it's a place for tournament players, there're many streams and tournament videos.

Thanks, but got lots of practice in front of me before I do anything online. I'm deciding which character to choose and try mastering. From the story mode, I'd rule out Flash, Wonder Woman and Supie,

How about the knockers on Wonder Woman and Selina?!! :lol: Too bad WW has the face of a tranny. :thumbsdown:

Thanks, but got lots of practice in front of me before I do anything online. I'm deciding which character to choose and try mastering. From the story mode, I'd rule out Flash, Wonder Woman and Supie,

How about the knockers on Wonder Woman and Selina?!! :lol: Too bad WW has the face of a tranny. :thumbsdown:

NRS/MK Team always makes women's faces look like shit bro.

• 2 weeks later...

Christ, I forgot this would start a whole new three year console war. "LOL FINAL REVEAL IS ONLY THE NEW CALL OF DUTY". Didn't Sony do their PS4 reveal without even showing the console? :lol: Give us all a break to at least wait for E3 before people start firing out their ignorant fanboy opinions.

Christ, I forgot this would start a whole new three year console war. "LOL FINAL REVEAL IS ONLY THE NEW CALL OF DUTY". Didn't Sony do their PS4 reveal without even showing the console? :lol: Give us all a break to at least wait for E3 before people start firing out their ignorant fanboy opinions.

Yet you cant help but mention PS4 not showing its console. Sound like a disappointed MS fanboy.

You don't have to be ignorant to mock that presentation.