Great Queen performance 1986 Wembley Stadium U.K

smokingarthur

Guest Jack_the_ripper

which dvd is that from? I have a queen dvd... just never got around to watch it (overloaded with dvds to watch since last year.)

My favourite Queen song.

By the way, how awesome is this version... http://youtube.com/watch?v=aNGQor3dED8&amp...ted&search=

That is actually a great performance of it. Obviously no one can match Freddie, but this performance does great justice to the song. As for Queen being a great band, this goes without saying. I love this song, but my favorite Queen song is "Killer Queen". I mean, is there actually one person on Earth who can sing that song properly?

yeah fuck queen and their hooray for tolerance! lead singer..

Are you fucking deaf? Queen is brilliant, especially Freddie. If you can't see past the fact that he was gay you obviously can't appreciate any sort of good music. Just because Freddie was gay doesn't mean he wasn't an amazing vocalist, and the band was extremely talented.

So fuck you :fuckyou:

Are you fucking deaf? Queen is brilliant, especially Freddie. If you can't see past the fact that he was gay you obviously can't appreciate any sort of good music. Just because Freddie was gay doesn't mean he wasn't an amazing vocalist, and the band was extremely talented.

...actually he was Bi...

First time I watched Live at wembley I was just mezmerised. Under pressure is definately one of the best songs from it.

i always found queen very boring. even tried to listen to some (a lot) to see what all the fuss was about but they were just so mundane. few good tracks but some of them are so poorly written, corny and...vacantly blunt lyrically.

i always found queen very boring. even tried to listen to some (a lot) to see what all the fuss was about but they were just so mundane. few good tracks but some of them are so poorly written, corny and...vacantly blunt lyrically.

The greatest queen song was crazy little thing called love, and it's only good because Dwight Yokum covered it..lmfao.. thats a shame when someone singing thru their nose does a better cover of your song that you did..lmao... I like we are the champions is pretty cool and we will rock you.. but goddamn, how many times can you hear a song in three decades before you cant hear it anymore?

And who didnt know freddy was a hooray for tolerance!? Look at the man, and with all that money, cant you fix that steamtrain engine grill you got goin on.. he should definateley have had to register that thing as it''s own country.. and evn more better, is teh fact that Axl was heartbroken cause his hooray for tolerance! hero died.. well, thats what happens.. Queen fuckin sucks.. next please..

aaaww now dont get your panties twisted home gurl.. it's ok.. I can get past the fact that he's a hooray for tolerance!, no problem.. I just cant get past the way they suck so loudly.. then there's the whoel hooray for tolerance! prancing thing and as I said, his big steeltrap like teeth..lol.. I can picture that image in my head..lmao.. prancin around, throwin his hair around, frolocking on the stage.. lmao.. yeah.. I can get past that.. if I dont have to see them, but THEN, you gotta hear the shit.. and it's like really dude.. can you play something.. i dont know.. godd? Or just horrible, caus eit ha sto be better than this shit.. do a cover, shit on teh microphone, something.. it has to sound bette rthan this shit..

and I grew up listening to queen and being told how great a vocalist Fred was, and Brian was a great guitar player, and I agree May was a damn good guitar player.. but Freddie just wasnt that good.. if you want great vocalist, look in another genre.. because that pop hooray for tolerance! shit aint gonna find it..

Edited by oogieboogieman420

The greatest queen song was crazy little thing called love, and it's only good because Dwight Yokum covered it..lmfao.. thats a shame when someone singing thru their nose does a better cover of your song that you did..lmao... I like we are the champions is pretty cool and we will rock you.. but goddamn, how many times can you hear a song in three decades before you cant hear it anymore?

And who didnt know freddy was a hooray for tolerance!? Look at the man, and with all that money, cant you fix that steamtrain engine grill you got goin on.. he should definateley have had to register that thing as it''s own country.. and evn more better, is teh fact that Axl was heartbroken cause his hooray for tolerance! hero died.. well, thats what happens.. Queen fuckin sucks.. next please..

aaaww now dont get your panties twisted home gurl.. it's ok.. I can get past the fact that he's a hooray for tolerance!, no problem.. I just cant get past the way they suck so loudly.. then there's the whoel hooray for tolerance! prancing thing and as I said, his big steeltrap like teeth..lol.. I can picture that image in my head..lmao.. prancin around, throwin his hair around, frolocking on the stage.. lmao.. yeah.. I can get past that.. if I dont have to see them, but THEN, you gotta hear the shit.. and it's like really dude.. can you play something.. i dont know.. godd? Or just horrible, caus eit ha sto be better than this shit.. do a cover, shit on teh microphone, something.. it has to sound bette rthan this shit..

and I grew up listening to queen and being told how great a vocalist Fred was, and Brian was a great guitar player, and I agree May was a damn good guitar player.. but Freddie just wasnt that good.. if you want great vocalist, look in another genre.. because that pop hooray for tolerance! shit aint gonna find it..

Your a complete fucking twat, i mean at least show some respect for Freddie, and some respect for the talent that the band had, and so what if he was gay/hooray for tolerance! does that make him a bad person ? . you should just get the fuck out of this thread.

I honestly don't understand what you just said there in bold, and I don't feel like wasting energy figuring it out.

You don't have to like Freddie. You don't have to respect people of a different sexual orientation than you. But please don't use the word "hooray for tolerance!". It's just a word I know, but I'm asking you not to use the word.

Your a complete fucking twat, i mean at least show some respect for Freddie, and some respect for the talent that the band had, and so what if he was gay/hooray for tolerance! does that make him a bad person ? . you should just get the fuck out of this thread.

aaaww, another with her pantie sin a wad.. boowhoo... freddie si dead.. whah whah whah.. fuckin get ove rit.. it's not like he didnt know that taken it in the ass would kill you.. why should I show respect for him? Do you think he woulda had the respect enough to move that large grill out my face if I ever met him? and if I dont leave what are you gonna do, pound your keyboard.. fuckyou, i'll be here til I wanna fuckin leave.. fuck freddie and his band.

And um, I don;t know if being gay makes him a bad person, but it is what made him dead.. so I kinda see that as punishment.. ya know.. kinda like it is..

Edited by oogieboogieman420

By the sounds of things, you weren't even born when Freddie Mercury died. You childish twat.

Remind me to never visit Mississippi on my travels.

aaaww, another with her pantie sin a wad.. boowhoo... freddie si dead.. whah whah whah.. fuckin get ove rit.. it's not like he didnt know that taken it in the ass would kill you.. why should I show respect for him? Do you think he woulda had the respect enough to move that large grill out my face if I ever met him? and if I dont leave what are you gonna do, pound your keyboard.. fuckyou, i'll be here til I wanna fuckin leave.. fuck freddie and his band.

And um, I don;t know if being gay makes him a bad person, but it is what made him dead.. so I kinda see that as punishment.. ya know.. kinda like it is..

What the fuck is wrong with you, can you make an effort to type a sentence that makes sense. Also i cant make you get away from this thread but if you stay your making a real fool out of yourself, but to be honest with you why would you hang around a thread about a band with a man in you really really hate ? thats just madness. i think you should go sit in a corner and put your dummy in your mouth and shut the fuck up.

What the fuck is wrong with you, can you make an effort to type a sentence that makes sense. Also i cant make you get away from this thread but if you stay your making a real fool out of yourself, but to be honest with you why would you hang around a thread about a band with a man in you really really hate ? thats just madness. i think you should go sit in a corner and put your dummy in your mouth and shut the fuck up.

What's wrong with me? Why I don;t know, whats wrong with you.. I was only stating my opinion of teh band and teh man, and you got your pantie sin a wad... but thats fine, thats your problem, I infact like aggrivating you now, so I win... haha.. and just because you, cant understand basic fuckin english, that isn't my fault.. umm.. each sentence makes perfect sence.. you're crying like a little girl who's got sand in her vagina (a vagina is a pussy, incase that doesnt make sence to you), because Freddie Mercurey is dead.. boowhoo whah whah whah... and all you can do to make me leave is pound on your keyboard, and something i've learned, is that when the general population thinks you're a "fool", it's because you're the only one right and you have just pissed everybody off by syaing the shit they didnt wanan hear.. such as this place right here.. you say something somebody doesnt agree with, like here, and everybody wants to insult your person.. what tha fuck dude? And then, you act just like a child would, and get offended when they snap back.. yeah, I'M THE FOOL.. i'd rather be the fool than apart of any of you. I stand on this board alone and I don;t give a fuck about you or your opinion..

But I truley love the way everybody else can rag on motherfucker's, until it happens to them and then everybody gets in a fuckin fit.. asfar as visiting Mississippi, I would rather you didn't.. i'm surrounded by enough stupid fuckin people, last thing I need is you commin down here and duming it up anymore than they have..

And what tha fuck is a dummy and how does it go in your mouth? Again, i'm teh fool?

What's wrong with me? Why I don;t know, whats wrong with you.. I was only stating my opinion of teh band and teh man, and you got your pantie sin a wad... but thats fine, thats your problem, I infact like aggrivating you now, so I win... haha.. and just because you, cant understand basic fuckin english, that isn't my fault.. umm.. each sentence makes perfect sence.. you're crying like a little girl who's got sand in her vagina (a vagina is a pussy, incase that doesnt make sence to you), because Freddie Mercurey is dead.. boowhoo whah whah whah... and all you can do to make me leave is pound on your keyboard, and something i've learned, is that when the general population thinks you're a "fool", it's because you're the only one right and you have just pissed everybody off by syaing the shit they didnt wanan hear.. such as this place right here.. you say something somebody doesnt agree with, like here, and everybody wants to insult your person.. what tha fuck dude? And then, you act just like a child would, and get offended when they snap back.. yeah, I'M THE FOOL.. i'd rather be the fool than apart of any of you. I stand on this board alone and I don;t give a fuck about you or your opinion..

But I truley love the way everybody else can rag on motherfucker's, until it happens to them and then everybody gets in a fuckin fit.. asfar as visiting Mississippi, I would rather you didn't.. i'm surrounded by enough stupid fuckin people, last thing I need is you commin down here and duming it up anymore than they have..

And what tha fuck is a dummy and how does it go in your mouth? Again, i'm teh fool?

Yes you are a fool. You about the age of 12 thinking you are all grown up and you think you know all the facts,

'I stand on this board alone and I don;t give a fuck about you or your opinion'
i doubt you will be standing on this board long the way your going, you will proberbly be banned. You know your one stupid motherfucker that doesn't actually know what they are talking about, you think you are so fuckin' cool because you can try to insult people and then you think to yourself "yeh everyone thinks ive got some power". You need to grow up and if you dont like something just stay away from it, you dont need to comment.

Back on Topic, i havent got this DVD but have seen it on Television , its been on quite a few times over the years.

Edited by jkdrummer

Yes you are a fool. You about the age of 12 thinking you are all grown up and you think you know all the facts,

'I stand on this board alone and I don;t give a fuck about you or your opinion'
i doubt you will be standing on this board long the way your going, you will proberbly be banned. You know your one stupid motherfucker that doesn't actually know what they are talking about, you think you are so fuckin' cool because you can try to insult people and then you think to yourself "yeh everyone thinks ive got some power". You need to grow up and if you dont like something just stay away from it, you dont need to comment.

Back on Topic, i havent got this DVD but have seen it on Television , its been on quite a few times over the years.

ooh well damn, wont my feelings be hurt? I'm not sure if you missd it, but I told the moderator to block me if it's that big a problem.. im the one acting like 'm 12 and know all te facts.. well then please almighty, enlighten me.. but know that f I get banned, my feelings wont be hurt..