WWW.GUNSNROSES.COM - New Official Website Online!

Gallagher Rose

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All the tourdates are gone now:

They keep coming and going anyway, it's no big deal

Considering this is supposed to be the official website I'd say it was a big deal. Just because we know the tour dates doesn't mean your average Google-surfing fan will.

There should be no excuse for the tour dates disappearing. There web designer is obviously a retard :rofl-lol:

All the tourdates are gone now:

They keep coming and going anyway, it's no big deal

Considering this is supposed to be the official website I'd say it was a big deal. Just because we know the tour dates doesn't mean your average Google-surfing fan will.

There should be no excuse for the tour dates disappearing. There web designer is obviously a retard :rofl-lol:

I understand what you mean but the point i am making is that when the dates keep disappearing from the site people start saying it's because they are updating the site with some news, but it isn't, so it isn't a big deal.

What is the point of having a new site? Why not just, oh you know, update the one they have now?

By going to a whole new site, Axl can try to come up with some angle that blames the website for the album not being out, then assure us that the new website means it can be properly worked on.

He will then give us a tenative date of March 6th.

Scape goat the website ftw.

• 8 months later...

It's so sad to see what this website turned out to be: plain crap.

All the positivity and anticipation turned sour.

It's not the band's fault of course, but when one sees how poorly this site is run, one can only wonder how much bullshit surrounds the band in other aspects as well.