Motley Crue!

Chris Axl

I guess most of you think I hate Motley Crue cus of Vince/Axl.

But I really like their music, its great!

I think Vince voice (in studio) is one of the coolest voices EVER, its just so raw and angry. love it! rock3

But hes live voice(from what ive heard) isnt that good......IMO.

Tommy is one of the coolest drummers ever and his drum beats are amazing to.

My fav songs are Wild Side and Dr Feelgood rock1 rock3

Gonna see em next wedensday! can't fucking wait!!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never really got into them as much as GNR but I still like a fair amount of their stuff and their whole attitude as a band! Also -Nikki sixx is fuckin' gorgeous! I was thinking about going seeing them when they toured here but I didnt have the money :(

Hope you have a good time Chris ^_^

xDSGx

If I thought someone really would hate Mötley because of The Axl vs. Vince situation I thought It was you, Chris.

Anyway, I love Mötley. Have seen them live once before, which was awsome.

:lol:

nice, are you seeing them this time?

I guess most of you think I hate Motley Crue cus of Vince/Axl.

But I really like their music, its great!

I think Vince voice (in studio) is one of the coolest voices EVER, its just so raw and angry. love it! rock3

But hes live voice(from what ive heard) isnt that good......IMO.

Tommy is one of the coolest drummers ever and his drum beats are amazing to.

My fav songs are Wild Side and Dr Feelgood rock1 rock3

Gonna see em next wedensday! can't fucking wait!!

I disagree about Vince. He sounds fake and contrived. Never got into their image because I don't believe it coming from them.

That said, some of their music's not bad.

Guest Satanisk_Slakt
Sweden Rock? Damn you! Great lineup this year.. Aerosmith..

I wish I could go back in time and go there last year :P Alice Cooper, Ted Nugent, Mötorhead <3

Motörhead is there this year too. If you wanna see Alice, he'll come to peace and love. To bad I don't got enough money. I can't even go to Hultsfred to see VR <_<

I love em...how many Crue threads have graced the Anything Goes section now? Jesus martha...

But yeah, excellent band. Too Fast For Love era is my favorite cause everything was so raw and unproduced...I hate some of the cheesy pop songs they produced in the later 80's...totally ruined em.

oh yeah, I was listening to TFFL in the car yesterday!!...that was the first time in like forever!

Guest knerken

I saw Mötley at Sweden Rock two years ago. They sucked, and i left after three songs. Still, I'm seeing them again this wednesday! :D

anyone got some set lists from the tour? or know what songs they probably will play?

When I saw them last year on the Route Of All Evil tour they played about 90 mins, the songs they did were:

Dr. Feelgood

Shout At The Devil

Looks That Kill

Red Hot

Louder Than Hell

Home Sweet Home

Don't Go Away Mad

Live Wire

Wild Side

Helter Skelter

Girls, Girls, Girls

Same Ol' Situation

Kickstart My Heart

I'd expect something pretty similar, but maybe a couple more songs too, it was a short set cause Aerosmith was playing too. rock3 The Crue is probably the best band I've ever seen live besides Iron Maiden. Even if Vince's voice ain't what it used to be and Mick can't do shit, they still rock!

I like 'em Shout at the Devil and Dr. Feelgood are two great albums, but Theatre of Pain and Girls Girls Girls are pretty bad except for like two songs on each album.

They're playing 20 minutes from my house on tuesday but I don't have tickets and only ones left are really shitty. I'm hoping they'll release some extra...

anyone got some set lists from the tour? or know what songs they probably will play?

When I saw them last year on the Route Of All Evil tour they played about 90 mins, the songs they did were:

Dr. Feelgood

Shout At The Devil

Looks That Kill

Red Hot

Louder Than Hell

Home Sweet Home

Don't Go Away Mad

Live Wire

Wild Side

Helter SkelterGirls, Girls, Girls

Same Ol' Situation

Kickstart My Heart

I'd expect something pretty similar, but maybe a couple more songs too, it was a short set cause Aerosmith was playing too. rock3 The Crue is probably the best band I've ever seen live besides Iron Maiden. Even if Vince's voice ain't what it used to be and Mick can't do shit, they still rock!

I would be expecting alot more since they are the headliner in Oslo. Last time I saw then, at the Carnival of Sins tour they skipped the drum solo, and a couple of shitty songs like Glitter, and played a kickass set with just awsome good old tunes. Set was at about 22-23 songs.

Shout At The Devil

Too Fast For Love

Ten Seconds To Love

Red Hot

On With The Show

Too Young To Fall In Love

Looks That Kill

Louder Than Hell

Livewire

Girls Girls Girls

Wild Side

Don't Go Away Mad

Primal Scream

Without You

Home Sweet Home

Nikki solo

Dr. Feelgood

Same 'Ol Situation

Titty Cam

Sick Love Song

If I Die Tommorow

Kickstart My Heart

Helter Skelter

Anarchy In The Uk

Edited by Raw Power

Dr. Feelgood

Shout At The Devil

Looks That Kill

Red Hot

Louder Than Hell

Home Sweet Home

Don't Go Away Mad

Live Wire

Wild Side

Helter Skelter

Girls, Girls, Girls

Same Ol' Situation

Kickstart My Heart

That's just about the same set they played during the show I went to during the Route Of All Evil tour. But yes, as Raw Power said, they'll probably play more since they're the headliner.

I do like the Crue (Dr. Feelgood was probably the most consistently strong album), but Vince's vocals sucked a lot when I saw them. Funny thing is, I saw Vince's solo band when he opened up for the Scorpions, and he sounded ten times better then. I'd probably see them again though, since I love Nikki, and they usually open for other bands I like. I still love their studio material though. Fun to listen to.