The Calgary Show at Pengrowth Saddledome

Loaded

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tkarmy tried to bribe a security guard with $20 to leave him alone, but he refused and told him that if he saw his camera again he would be kicked out...

Damn! He should've offered more. Good to know that... when my time comes I'm taking at least $50 for the bribe.

Why don't you pay him to film it?

CD, Jungle, ISE, Brownstone, Sorry, James Bondo solo, Live and Let Die, If The World, Rocket Queen, Dizzy piano solo, The Blues, YCBM, Knockin on heavens door, Axl intros band, Tommy Stinston's cover song,

battery 15%

Is this your cell battery we\re talkin about? if so. start closing un-needed apps to save power

CD, Jungle, ISE, Brownstone, Sorry, James Bondo solo, Live and Let Die, If The World, Rocket Queen, Dizzy piano solo, The Blues, YCBM, Knockin on heavens door, Axl intros band, Tommy Stinston's cover song, Axl talks about meaning behind Chinese and IRS, IRS,

CD, Jungle, ISE, Brownstone, Sorry, James Bondo solo, Live and Let Die, If The World, Rocket Queen, Dizzy piano solo, The Blues, YCBM, Knockin on heavens door, Axl intros band, Tommy Stinston's cover song, Axl talks about meaning behind Chinese and IRS, IRS,

i need to hear this now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Would like to hear what Axl has to say about I.R.S.

01. Chinese Democracy

02. Welcome To The Jungle

03. It's So Easy

04. Mr Brownstone

05. Sorry

06. Richard Fortus solo

07. Live and Let Die

08. If The World

09. Rocket Queen

10. Dizzy Solo

11. Street of Dreams

12. You Could Be Mine

13. Knockin' On Heaven's Door

14. My Generation

15. I.R.S

About half way now.

Edited by Let And Let Live

tkarmy tried to bribe a security guard with $20 to leave him alone, but he refused and told him that if he saw his camera again he would be kicked out...

Damn! He should've offered more. Good to know that... when my time comes I'm taking at least $50 for the bribe.

Nah, I don't trust a security guy's skill with my camera. But I think I'm gonna have enough friends at the same concert so if I have a problem I can ask them to do it for me, and we take shifts in a way that security won't bother much for one of us specifically... that's an idea.

Edited by Helen Luna

Nah, I don't trust a security guy's skill with my camera. But I think I'm gonna have enough friends at the same concert so if I have a problem I can ask them to do it for me, and we take shifts in a way that security won't bother much for one of us specifically... that's an idea.

They talkin' about vid cameras or stills that record video?

CD, Jungle, ISE, Brownstone, Sorry, James Bondo solo, Live and Let Die, If The World, Rocket Queen, Dizzy piano solo, The Blues, YCBM, Knockin on heavens door, Axl intros band, Tommy Stinston's cover song, Axl talks about meaning behind Chinese and IRS, IRS, Axl piano solo, November Rain

They just let a bunch of girls past the rail, good looking ones with amazing wracks. Baz greeted them.

Everything is turned off on my phone. I've been taking picture and video nonstop

Baz is gonna have fun tonight. You'd think they'd be more subtle.

More girls going to the back. Fuck they have good taste. So hot.

CD, Jungle, ISE, Brownstone, Sorry, James Bondo solo, Live and Let Die, If The World, Rocket Queen, Dizzy piano solo, The Blues, YCBM, Knockin on heavens door, Axl intros band, Tommy Stinston's cover song, Axl talks about meaning behind Chinese and IRS, IRS, Axl piano solo, November Rain, Tommy Stinston - some kind of wonderful cover, Axl intros rest of the band, Bumblefoot - pink panther solo,

At the end of NR Axl went crazy and played the piano with his foot. Bumblefoot came over and Acl started playing on his guitar.