The Calgary Show at Pengrowth Saddledome

Loaded

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cd.... totally scoping for security... Sorry I couldn't get better.

if the world

like i said.... security was out of hand tonight. Good news is... My audio will be WAY better tomorrow... tonight i taped toliet paper over the mic... tomorrow... EAR PLUGS... It will be good... Promise..... and hopefully security won't be as retarded as they were tonight. Tried to bribe the dude and was told I would be charged if I mentioned it again... Saskatoon and regina will be good though

good night...

Axl is on fire guys... seriously... wish you could be there with us, he is in a completley new zone... on fire... amazing!!!

In 2010, I honestly don't understand why they're so tight with security. Dunno if it's the band or just the joints they're playing at who are calling these shots, but it's inevitable that people will record stuff in today's day and age, and being so strict about it seems a bit pointless, imo.

Exactly if they venues were more relaxed about it

we would have more quality bootlegs then poor quality youtube videos

Edited by ThinkAboutYou

In 2010, I honestly don't understand why they're so tight with security. Dunno if it's the band or just the joints they're playing at who are calling these shots, but it's inevitable that people will record stuff in today's day and age, and being so strict about it seems a bit pointless, imo.

I tried everything... I told the dude I was the vice pres of the GNR fan club... just wanted two shitty boots off the screen with my camera.. he told me I was fraud... Said in sebastian bach style voice "DUDE... SERIOUSLY... I want two shitty boots of the screen... here is 10 dollars per song for your time"... moved around... tried the same thing.

Completely retarded. Tried to record half of PD and Buddy was in my shit in 20 secs.. this is up in nose bleed section land! Told the guy at the end of the night "hope your 10 bucks an hour was worth sabotaging the fun of thousands of online fans and 100's of people here... you truly are a complete an utter dink... fucking wanker... ": was so mad... got the POLICE to throw people out... seriously... a few shitty camera boots... gimme a break

Great This I Love. rock1 rock1 rock1 :wub::wub::blink:

Hope we have a good quality bootleg as in Osaka and Tokyo now. rock3

wtf that looks amazing - I've stopped watching at 10secs - going to get a brewsk then come back and watch it! :-)

Great This I Love

holy shit, that was awesome :shocked:

The improvement is impressive...

sounding awesome :thumbsup:

I love how they blow every single 'argument' of the haters out of the water one by one, by playing like a damn bunch of R&R motherfuckers!!! And that's THE way to shut up your critics. Of course now the haters will focus on 'Axl is fat bla bla bla'. Yes he put on a lot of weight. Does it matter or negatively influence GNR's performance? Nope.

I love GNR!

:thumbsup:

Great This I Love

HOLY SHIT!!

Yeah, this band keeps getting fuckin' better n' better!!

Is it a bit gay to say I almost teared up watching that....? :unsure:

Can't wait for this monster to hit Europe!!! rock3

Great This I Love

sounding awesome :thumbsup:

I love how they blow every single 'argument' of the haters out of the water one by one, by playing like a damn bunch of R&R motherfuckers!!! And that's THE way to shut up your critics. Of course now the haters will focus on 'Axl is fat bla bla bla'. Yes he put on a lot of weight. Does it matter or negatively influence GNR's performance? Nope.

I love GNR!

:thumbsup:

Axl isn't fat!!! Big boned maybe but definitaly not fat!!! :D

(joking around)

That is the best live version of This I Love so far - Axl and DJ sounding much better. Maybe just a few more shows for perfection?? <_<

DJs solo was great. Staying true to the original in parts and playing it in his comfort zone/adding his own style to it is making it sound better and it doesn't sound like he's fighting against it so much. Needs the first note/few bends from Robins original though!!!!!!! ;)