The Calgary Show at Pengrowth Saddledome

Loaded

your not gonna get the same set list for any show, from here on other than the 1st 4 songs and last song, all else is whatever the band decides as they go along.

Umm,no. You might get one audible but GNR has everything timed to the pyro,etc. This isn't the Illusions tour, they are not just playing what they want.

In a sense they do. I guess they have a "master setlist" with maybe 35-40 songs, and go with whatever during the show. The pyro isn't in a fixed order, just linked to each individual song. It shouldn't matter what order they're doing them.

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your not gonna get the same set list for any show, from here on other than the 1st 4 songs and last song, all else is whatever the band decides as they go along.

Umm,no. You might get one audible but GNR has everything timed to the pyro,etc. This isn't the Illusions tour, they are not just playing what they want.

In a sense they do. I guess they have a "master setlist" with maybe 35-40 songs, and go with whatever during the show. The pyro isn't in a fixed order, just linked to each individual song. It shouldn't matter what order they're doing them.

The pyro and the lighting are all connected to a computer. similar to what i use for weddings when it comes to lighting etc when i dj. It's call intel-illumination

Damnit, not fucking Pearl Jam shit again. This thread is for GUNS N' ROSES UPDATES! Not Pearl Jam, Metallica, AC/DC, etc. Let's stay on topic, please. I am sorry if I sound a bit bitchy, but I am really not feeling well right now and I want to hear what is going on with Guns N' Roses. Put the complaints and bitching about Guns and Axl somewhere else. This is the FUN thread tonight. Thank you.

Playing songs out of order is not switching up the setlist. Pearl Jam, is a band that will vary their set by 10-20 songs a night. They played a 3 night stand recently where they played nearly one hundred different songs over those nights, That is keeping it fresh. Playing Prostitute one night in place of My Michelle is not a drastic set change.

Whatever dude, seen the band 19 times since 87, 2002 and to extend 2006 and 07 were more set sets, but you think whatever you want, Ill enjoy goin to more shows, !

Damnit, not fucking Pearl Jam shit again. This thread is for GUNS N' ROSES UPDATES! Not Pearl Jam, Metallica, AC/DC, etc. Let's stay on topic, please. I am sorry if I sound a bit bitchy, but I am really not feeling well right now and I want to hear what is going on with Guns N' Roses. Put the complaints and bitching about Guns and Axl somewhere else. This is the FUN thread tonight. Thank you.

i don't think he meant anything by it but sometimes these threads CAN go in crazy directions. I'm having fun.....how bout everybody else?

Playing songs out of order is not switching up the setlist. Pearl Jam, is a band that will vary their set by 10-20 songs a night. They played a 3 night stand recently where they played nearly one hundred different songs over those nights, That is keeping it fresh. Playing Prostitute one night in place of My Michelle is not a drastic set change.

Keep in mind the last tour's setlists, what we have now is revolutionary compared to '06. Now we get genuinely different setlists every time (so far), not only are the band changing song orders they are actually adding and taking away songs here and there.

A matter of opinion I guess.

I for one am very happy with the setlists so far.

Edited by spirit83