The Calgary Show at Pengrowth Saddledome

Loaded

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damnit, not fucking Pearl Jam shit again. This thread is for GUNS N' ROSES UPDATES! Not Pearl Jam, Metallica, AC/DC, etc. Let's stay on topic, please. I am sorry if I sound a bit bitchy, but I am really not feeling well right now and I want to hear what is going on with Guns N' Roses. Put the complaints and bitching about Guns and Axl somewhere else. This is the FUN thread tonight. Thank you.

i don't think he meant anything by it but sometimes these threads CAN go in crazy directions. I'm having fun.....how bout everybody else?

[/quote

Ok, and I am having as much fun as I can with my intestines rebelling like hell. "I think I ate some bad shrimp" Lol, ugh... :(

CD, Jungle, ISE, Brownstone, Sorry, James Bondo solo, Live and Let Die, If The World, Rocket Queen, Dizzy piano solo, The Blues, YCBM, Knockin on heavens door, Axl intros band, Tommy Stinston's cover song, Axl talks about meaning behind Chinese and IRS, IRS, Axl piano solo, November Rain, Tommy Stinston - some kind of wonderful cover, Axl intros rest of the band, Bumblefoot - pink panther solo, Shacklers Revenge,

Couldn't film piano part - white balance blows on the iPhone and I couldn't see anything. Sorry

CD, Jungle, ISE, Brownstone, Sorry, James Bondo solo, Live and Let Die, If The World, Rocket Queen, Dizzy piano solo, The Blues, YCBM, Knockin on heavens door, Axl intros band, Tommy Stinston's cover song, Axl talks about meaning behind Chinese and IRS, IRS, Axl piano solo, November Rain, Tommy Stinston - some kind of wonderful cover, Axl intros rest of the band, Bumblefoot - pink panther solo, Shacklers Revenge,

Couldn't film piano part - white balance blows on the iPhone and I couldn't see anything. Sorry

Damn!Someone has to have that!

CD, Jungle, ISE, Brownstone, Sorry, James Bondo solo, Live and Let Die, If The World, Rocket Queen, Dizzy piano solo, The Blues, YCBM, Knockin on heavens door, Axl intros band, Tommy Stinston's cover song, Axl talks about meaning behind Chinese and IRS, IRS, Axl piano solo, November Rain, Tommy Stinston - some kind of wonderful cover, Axl intros rest of the band, Bumblefoot - pink panther solo, Shacklers Revenge, introing a friend of "ours" - Bubbles on stage.

Going to borrow my friends cell in a few minutes.

how fucked upped is this! Show still on and , opps someone wrote a review already.lol

http://www.calgarysun.com/entertainment/music/2010/01/17/12497461.html

Typical Calgary Cunt....

Comeonnn guys.

It was perfectly possible to write 40 percent of that review before the show.

He could write the rest while going to the concourse and typing it on his Blackberry, and go back to the ampitheatre.

Important thing was -

1.) Pretty full

2.) Described setlist well

3.) Said band and Axl sounded good.

You don't need the whole show to say that.

And once he does that, he can go back in, while still having met his deadline.

Realworld, hello.

how fucked upped is this! Show still on and , opps someone wrote a review already.lol

Typical Calgary Cunt....

Comeonnn guys.

He could write the rest while going to the concourse and typing it on his Blackberry, and go back to the ampitheatre.

Important thing was -

1.) Pretty full

Realworld, hello.

Agreed. The review is overall positive. The article wouldn't make the Sunday Sun in time if he didn't write it yet. Weekdays if different. He was fair.

Two Bubbles on stage! Hot models on stage serving tequila! Wew!

CD, Jungle, ISE, Brownstone, Sorry, James Bondo solo, Live and Let Die, If The World, Rocket Queen, Dizzy piano solo, The Blues, YCBM, Knockin on heavens door, Axl intros band, Tommy Stinston's cover song, Axl talks about meaning behind Chinese and IRS, IRS, Axl piano solo, November Rain, Tommy Stinston - some kind of wonderful cover, Axl intros rest of the band, Bumblefoot - pink panther solo, Shacklers Revenge, introing a friend of "ours" - Bubbles on stage playing Liquor and whores with Axl,

CD, Jungle, ISE, Brownstone, Sorry, James Bondo solo, Live and Let Die, If The World, Rocket Queen, Dizzy piano solo, The Blues, YCBM, Knockin on heavens door, Axl intros band, Tommy Stinston's cover song, Axl talks about meaning behind Chinese and IRS, IRS, Axl piano solo, November Rain, Tommy Stinston - some kind of wonderful cover, Axl intros rest of the band, Bumblefoot - pink panther solo, Shacklers Revenge, introing a friend of "ours" - Bubbles on stage playing Liquor and whores with Axl, Out To Get Me, DJ Ashba solo - Ballad of Death,

On my friends cell now. My phone is dead.

CD, Jungle, ISE, Brownstone, Sorry, James Bondo solo, Live and Let Die, If The World, Rocket Queen, Dizzy piano solo, The Blues, YCBM, Knockin on heavens door, Axl intros band, Tommy Stinston's cover song, Axl talks about meaning behind Chinese and IRS, IRS, Axl piano solo, November Rain, Tommy Stinston - some kind of wonderful cover, Axl intros rest of the band, Bumblefoot - pink panther solo, Shacklers Revenge, introing a friend of "ours" - Bubbles on stage playing Liquor and whores with Axl, Out To Get Me, DJ Ashba solo - Ballad of Death, SCOM

Typical Calgary Cunt....

Comeonnn guys.

Important thing was -

1.) Pretty full

Realworld, hello.

lol imagine how much of a fail for the author it would be if- God forbid (yes, seriously, God forbid)- something insane happened such as a riot or just like, [insert something absolutely insane here]? And no mention of it in the article hahaha.

Typical Calgary Cunt....

Comeonnn guys.

Important thing was -

1.) Pretty full

Realworld, hello.

lol imagine how much of a fail for the author it would be if- God forbid (yes, seriously, God forbid)- something insane happened such as a riot or just like, [insert something absolutely insane here]? And no mention of it in the article hahaha.

yeah he would look like a complete moron. he sure is putting a lot of faith in Axl. I don't know if that's such a smart idea. especially if u believe history repeats itself. i really hope nothing insane happens.

Typical Calgary Cunt....

Comeonnn guys.

Important thing was -

1.) Pretty full

Realworld, hello.

I never siad the review wasnt positve, I just think its funny that it was posted online, as if the show was over if you read it. and the show was maybe mid point is all, whatever, I dont care about deadlines, I rather read a review that talkeds about the music and show after it was seen .

They're getting the piano out again. This show blows the 2006 concert away!

CD, Jungle, ISE, Brownstone, Sorry, James Bondo solo, Live and Let Die, If The World, Rocket Queen, Dizzy piano solo, The Blues, YCBM, Knockin on heavens door, Axl intros band, Tommy Stinston's cover song, Axl talks about meaning behind Chinese and IRS, IRS, Axl piano solo, November Rain, Tommy Stinston - some kind of wonderful cover, Axl intros rest of the band, Bumblefoot - pink panther solo, Shacklers Revenge, introing a friend of "ours" - Bubbles on stage playing Liquor and whores with Axl, Out To Get Me, DJ Ashba solo - Ballad of Death, SCOM, This I Love!!!!,

Typical Calgary Cunt....

Comeonnn guys.

Important thing was -

1.) Pretty full

Realworld, hello.

I never said the review wasn't positive, I just think its funny that it was posted online, as if the show was over if you read it. and the show was maybe mid point is all, whatever, I don't care about deadlines, I rather read a review that talked about the music and show after it was seen .

Nailed This I Love!

CD, Jungle, ISE, Brownstone, Sorry, James Bondo solo, Live and Let Die, If The World, Rocket Queen, Dizzy piano solo, The Blues, YCBM, Knockin on heavens door, Axl intros band, Tommy Stinston's cover song, Axl talks about meaning behind Chinese and IRS, IRS, Axl piano solo, November Rain, Tommy Stinston - some kind of wonderful cover, Axl intros rest of the band, Bumblefoot - pink panther solo, Shacklers Revenge, introing a friend of "ours" - Bubbles on stage playing Liquor and whores with Axl, Out To Get Me, DJ Ashba solo - Ballad of Death, SCOM, This I Love!!!!, Night Train,