The Calgary Show at Pengrowth Saddledome

Loaded

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

check out my video

, im adding a few more clips today too!!!

Your vids are great. A snippet of each song for the diehards. I love it. I see your still posting. Did you get any full versions besides TIL. I see they are HQ which would explain the shortened clips.

check out my video

, im adding a few more clips today too!!!

Your vids are great. A snippet of each song for the diehards. I love it. I see your still posting. Did you get any full versions besides TIL. I see they are HQ which would explain the shortened clips.

i didnt have a big enough memory card or i would have captured more full songs, it was a rookie mistake i had a new camera and thought i had lots of memory card space - i was wrong :-(

short you could be mine clip

i didnt have a big enough memory card or i would have captured more full songs, it was a rookie mistake i had a new camera and thought i had lots of memory card space - i was wrong :-(

Thanks for uploading all these clips, dude! Did you manage just to relax and have fun? :)

Thanks for uploading all these clips, dude! Did you manage just to relax and have fun? :)

haha yes whenever i wasnt getting these clips i was rocking out hardcore, i swear!!

i have two more small clips coming in the nest 20 minutes, but i gotta grab some lunch im starving, catch you guys later rock1

haha yes whenever i wasnt getting these clips i was rocking out hardcore, i swear!!

i have two more small clips coming in the nest 20 minutes, but i gotta grab some lunch im starving, catch you guys later rock1

Great job jordaanOne. I am waiting patiently for T.W.A.T. to post his vidz. From what he has said. He recorded the whole show and got lots of pix.

Great job jordaanOne. I am waiting patiently for T.W.A.T. to post his vidz. From what he has said. He recorded the whole show and got lots of pix.

I never said I recorded the whole show! I have some clips. I still haven't uploaded them, but will this afternoon. I also need to get my friend's cell back so I can get some of the pictures I took with it.

I have lots of pictures, many of which, from the quick glance I did this morning when I woke up, didn't turn out that well. I have a few video clips too, the longest being (but not complete) Richard's Bond solo. I tried to also get video recordings everytime Axl spoke to the crowd; but again, as I said earlier in the thread, the recordings will have missed a few words as I had to switch to video mode on my phone.

Another note about my clips - I couldn't shoot the big screen because there were curtains and part of the stage blocking it from where I was sitting. I was very close to the stage - 10 feet from the right wing - but still don't expect to see how clean Axl's pores are. The clips really won't be that good.

Edited by T.W.A.T.

I never said I recorded the whole show! I have some clips. I still haven't uploaded them, but will this afternoon. I also need to get my friend's cell back so I can get some of the pictures I took with it.

I have lots of pictures, many, from the quick glance I did this morning when I woke up, didn't turn out that well. I have a few video clips, the longest (but not complete) is Richard's Bond solo. I tried to also get video recording everytime Axl spoke to the crowd, but again, the recordings will have missed a few words as I had to switch to video mode on my phone.

Another note about my clips - I couldn't shoot the big screen because there were curtains and part of the stage blocking it from where I was sitting. I was very close to the stage - 10 feet from the right wing - but still don't expect to see how clean Axl's pores are. The clips really won't be that good.

Ease up man. Take your time and upload the pics and videos when you want to. Don't get yourself angered because of these greedy bastards.

I have lots of pictures, many, from the quick glance I did this morning when I woke up, didn't turn out that well. I have a few video clips, the longest (but not complete) is Richard's Bond solo. I tried to also get video recording everytime Axl spoke to the crowd, but again, the recordings will have missed a few words as I had to switch to video mode on my phone.

Ease up man. Take your time and upload the pics and videos when you want to. Don't get yourself angered because of these greedy bastards.

Not angry dude! Hope my post doesn't come off like that to everyone!

I understand people want the pictures. I have a few things going on today, but they'll be posted! I'm just giving people the heads up not to expect anything earth shattering. Next time I go I'm definitely going to smuggle a camera in (won't be that hard). Cell phone cameras suck.

I understand people want the pictures. I have a few things going on today, but they'll be posted! I'm just giving people the heads up not to expect anything earth shattering. Next time I go I'm definitely going to smuggle a camera in (won't be that hard). Cell phone cameras suck.

The last thing i think of when i'm going to a show is taking a camera with me. I go to a show to enjoy myself, not to enjoy some punk who doesn't have the patience to wait a single day for a fucking picture.

The last thing i think of when i'm going to a show is taking a camera with me. I go to a show to enjoy myself, not to enjoy some punk who doesn't have the patience to wait a single day for a fucking picture.

This. I can't stand it when I read posts on here of people getting pissed that they don't have videos and pictures within 24 hours after the show is over. Either have patience or go to the fucking show yourself.

Axl's on fire. I think he might be getting some vocal coaching, because I noticed he's learning how to extend his vocals over rough patches before -- e.g. the end of Rocket Queen and This I Love where he has to go up and down in pitch and doesn't have time to breathe...marked improvement at this show compared even to the ones last month.

This. I can't stand it when I read posts on here of people getting pissed that they don't have videos and pictures within 24 hours after the show is over. Either have patience or go to the fucking show yourself.

Haven't really seen anybody get desperate for vids since the Taiwan show, not sure what you guys are talking about. I see nothing but patience, in this thread anyway.

Haven't really seen anybody get desperate for vids since the Taiwan show, not sure what you guys are talking about. I see nothing but patience, in this thread anyway.

I haven't seen many people do it since the Japan shows either, but regardless, I can't stand it. -_-

Axl's on fire. I think he might be getting some vocal coaching, because I noticed he's learning how to extend his vocals over rough patches before -- e.g. the end of Rocket Queen and This I Love where he has to go up and down in pitch and doesn't have time to breathe...marked improvement at this show compared even to the ones last month.

Indeed. He sounded great for the most part of the first three shows, but shows a significant improvement now. I also think he's getting in better shape which helps.

My Review:

First off.... holy fuck!!

This entire trip was made in a single moment... during the last part of Street Of Dreams, Axl came running up the center runway (i was to the right of it, front row). He turns, and right before he sings "Is only memories..." we make eye contact, and lock eyes. we are basically singing right at each other! we sing the "only memories" line, and he gets a HUGE fuckin grin on his face, laughs a bit and does the rest of the song. you can see it a little bit in this video. At that part he is literally right in front of me.

cant really do a whole review now.... here are the highlights:

- Me and Axl singin' S.O.D.

- After November Rain, Ron starts jammin and the rest of the band joins in. Axl starts bangin on the piano and gets his foot on it, and actually kicks the camera off the top of the piano. After the jam he picks it up and makes funny faces into it.

- After Chinese, he says "So... my people, forgot me at the hotel! So i had to take a cab here - second slowest cab i've ever been in! the only one that was slower than this one was in arizona, the only time that guy went fast is when we got to the parking lot and the crowd goes "THERE HE IS!" -- right into Jungle

- The setlist was amazing, Axl sang the Shackler's chorus differently than on the album, and it sounded great! he sounded amazing the whole night!!

- After the show, they came out to do the bows, they had about 3 chicks bring out trays of tequila (the also did this when they brought out Bubbles) and they threw some shotglasses out into the crowd, and I got Tommys.

This was, without a doubt, the experience of a fucking lifetime.

My Review:

First off.... holy fuck!!

This entire trip was made in a single moment... during the last part of Street Of Dreams, Axl came running up the center runway (i was to the right of it, front row). He turns, and right before he sings "Is only memories..." we make eye contact, and lock eyes. we are basically singing right at each other! we sing the "only memories" line, and he gets a HUGE fuckin grin on his face, laughs a bit and does the rest of the song. you can see it a little bit in this video. At that part he is literally right in front of me.

cant really do a whole review now.... here are the highlights:

- Me and Axl singin' S.O.D.

- After November Rain, Ron starts jammin and the rest of the band joins in. Axl starts bangin on the piano and gets his foot on it, and actually kicks the camera off the top of the piano. After the jam he picks it up and makes funny faces into it.

- After Chinese, he says "So... my people, forgot me at the hotel! So i had to take a cab here - second slowest cab i've ever been in! the only one that was slower than this one was in arizona, the only time that guy went fast is when we got to the parking lot and the crowd goes "THERE HE IS!" -- right into Jungle

- The setlist was amazing, Axl sang the Shackler's chorus differently than on the album, and it sounded great! he sounded amazing the whole night!!

- After the show, they came out to do the bows, they had about 3 chicks bring out trays of tequila (the also did this when they brought out Bubbles) and they threw some shotglasses out into the crowd, and I got Tommys.

This was, without a doubt, the experience of a fucking lifetime.

Sounds like you had great time, awesome!