Ask Tommy on now!!

Cdlove

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very interesting what he says about Buckethead.

What he say?

Basically that the way he saw it, Bucket felt that by joining Guns it would be a Axl & Bucket show and just wasn't comfortable with the fact that everyone else was involved and getting a say. He though it would be Axl singing on his (Bucket's) songs.

Edited by plonker88

What he say?

Basically that the way he saw it, Bucket felt that by joining Guns it would be a Axl & Bucket show and just wasn't comfortable with the fact that everyone else was involved and getting a say. He though it would be Axl singing on his (Bucket's) songs.

It should have been an Axl and Bucket show. I'd still fire the whole band if it meant that Bucket would come back.

What he say?

Really...Makes some understanding on why that happened.

What he said about each Guns member:

Bumble: Complex guy and does things with his fingers that defy reality.

Richard: Constantly searching for that perfect guitar sound.

Frank: The time keeper and keeps it togther when things begin to wobble.

Dizzy: Holds the band together with all things he does.

Axl: The fire.

DJ: Real strong presence and great to be around.

Pitman: Fills in the gaps, you may not notice him being there but when you do, you really do.

Of course these aren't his exact words but close enough.

He also that "luck allowing," or "hopefully," they will be working on some Guns songs after the tour.

Edited by plonker88

What he say?

It should have been an Axl and Bucket show.

CD is.

And that's the problem.

I'd still fire the whole band if it meant that Bucket would come back.

I'd fire the whole band if it meant that Slash Co. would come back.

I'm sure Bucket is talented, but CD has no song that I want to blast at a cookout this summer or at the pool.

What he say?

It should have been an Axl and Bucket show. I'd still fire the whole band if it meant that Bucket would come back.

We would not have Better, Catcher, IRS, or Madi if it was only Bucket and Axl. I would rather have the original line up reunite than to have ONLY Axl and Bucket writing material. Bucket can comback but only if one of the current guitarists leave, not just a Axl and Bucket "show". But if I had to put a team with Axl to write music, I would put Robin with him. I would put Ron since I know what he can do but I dont know yet what he can do with GnR.

What he say?

It should have been an Axl and Bucket show.

CD is.

And that's the problem.

I'd still fire the whole band if it meant that Bucket would come back.

I'd fire the whole band if it meant that Slash Co. would come back.

I'm sure Bucket is talented, but CD has no song that I want to blast at a cookout this summer or at the pool.

It has plenty of songs that I have blasted at a bbq.

Tommy's awesome, but I don't really buy the stuff about Buckethead - Brain seemed to get along fine with him, Robin worked with him on another project and I'm pretty sure Pitman said good stuff about him. Not to mention Axl really liked him and tried to get him back for the '06 tour. I remember reading that Tommy was the only one who hated him before, so this isn't the first time he's said something negative about him, but part of me feels like that's just because he disliked Bucket's gimmicks/image. I just get the feeling that if what he said were true, the rest of the band (and Axl) would have expressed similar feelings.

Edited by Estranged Reality

Did Tommy talk about DJ and his addition to the band?

Tommy's awesome, but I don't really buy the stuff about Buckethead - Brain seemed to get along fine with him, Robin worked with him on another project and I'm pretty sure Pitman said good stuff about him. Not to mention Axl really liked him and tried to get him back for the '06 tour. I remember reading that Tommy was the only one who hated him before, so this isn't the first time he's said something negative about him, but part of me feels like that's just because he disliked Bucket's gimmicks/image. I just get the feeling that if what he said were true, the rest of the band (and Axl) would have expressed similar feelings.

Brain and Bucket are obviously friends. But, Robin and Bucket clashed according to one of they guy's from CKY.

Ali

Edited by Ali