2nd date added!!!! Orlando, FL!!!!

bigcountry

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest siliconmessiah

things just get better and better. first they announce a show in my home town and next they announce a show where i currently live. beautiful.

The GNR-missile are locked and blinking red on to you Mister...you are going down.

;)

Edited by siliconmessiah

Very very cool. I sure hope this is round 2.......

there are other price levels available, but i will be attempting to secure the best tix for orlando & miami.

I really would not be surprised if they knock you back at entry after what you did man...

Tons of GNR fans in the FLA.

I don't see it.

Clown.

Always the Debbie downer.

Always got a negative spin on GnR

I grew up in Orlando, went to undergrad at UF and have spent most of my life in Florida. I can say for certain that there are definitely a fair number of GN'R fans in FL As much as there once was? Maybe not. But, I still know many people I grew up with that still live in FL that would go see GN'R in a heartbeat, especially if the ticket prices are reasonable. Which, it seems they are.

Ali

Guest siliconmessiah

hmmm maybe i should just dress as buckethead so my face is covered?

Is your feud with Axl settled, or do you think there could be problems if you show up?

Edited by siliconmessiah

Sry for my ignorance ,but i don't get it they're gonna play two shows in one day???

The 28th has one entry for club seating, don't know what seats these are for but I would assume some kind of all inclusive seating????

The other one is for regular seating.

Alright. Not trying to start rumors here, but a friend of mine from Ohio just told me she heard that guns would be playing in Cincinnati next year. Can anyone look into it and see?

There are a few rumours floating around about dates, let's wait n' see :)