Bumble Live streaming from rehearsal

fridayfan13

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

he was probably like "Ok fuck oh shit oh crap og God oh no what do I dooo"

Dj’s fault – he was made aware of the stream and yet jeopardized perhaps the greatest Rio surprise regardless? Attention seeker.

At least we now know GN’R are pondering the idea of sprucing up the setlist for Rio (with the inclusion of songs such as “Estranged” in rehearsals).

just remember they played Riad in rehearsals in 09/10 and it was never played live, it all comes down to Axl deciding if he thinks now is the time to play it or not

Dj’s fault – he was made aware of the stream and yet jeopardized perhaps the greatest Rio surprise regardless? Attention seeker.

At least we now know GN’R are pondering the idea of sprucing up the setlist for Rio (with the inclusion of songs such as “Estranged” in rehearsals).

Errrm. Im sure DJ didnt do that for Attention. Jesus, talk about over analysing.

Errrm. Im sure DJ didnt do that for Attention. Jesus, talk about over analysing.

Exactly. This video was a very cool thing, people should stop bitching about everything.