Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bacardimayne

Muse - The 2nd Law

98 posts in this topic

Kill me.

If their new album is really featuring Skrillex I will boycott Muse.

I can't see Muse following Korn's strategy lol, maybe Bellers is having a little experimentation it ain't as if they need to steal skrilldub's fans, being a guaranteed arena filler of a band and all. That snippet sounds incredibly drab.

Last album was great.

This sounds like shit. But, I'm going to wait to hear a full song first.

Showbiz, Origin of Symmetry and Absolution are crying right now.

If that snippet is actually off a song on the album, I'm incredibly disappointed. Matt Bellamy is a hell of a talent, and to go wasting it on shitty dubstep rip offs is just not cool.

casual fan of muse. only have the last few albums. didn't like the most recent one very much. loved the one before that. will probably buy this one, but not expecting much.

Just like KoRn... their last album had some great tunes, though.

Dig the orchestral parts, don't know what the hell they are thinking with the other stuff

aaah I really like Muse but why this? :no:

It started great but then there was that bullshit talk bit and then just plain bullshit......... hope it's just for the trailer.

I belive they are guys with a sence of humor so maybe they just did it to fuck with us.......... I hope :lol:

The last album was just shit overall, I didn't even like Exogenesis, and now this...I don't hate dubstep, I enjoy some once in a while, but fuck me does it feel like Muse will do anything to make a buck these days. I miss the days of the first three albums (and even some of Black Holes & Revelations was really good).

I'm not even a big Muse fan at all, but some of you are being ridiculous. It's like 15 seconds of an album. The rest of the album could sound nothing like that and that may be just some kind of weird intro or outro to a song or something. It could also be an entire album of that kind of music, but dismissing it after a teaser is pretty lame.

how sad. i love Muse, seen em twice but this is just plain bad

Showbiz, Origin of Symmetry and Absolution are crying right now.

If that snippet is actually off a song on the album, I'm incredibly disappointed. Matt Bellamy is a hell of a talent, and to go wasting it on shitty dubstep rip offs is just not cool.

exactly, i showed my friend this and he agreed as do i, i dont mind if the band wants to explore more electronic stuff but this is straight up dubstep bullshit, and i like dubstep to a degree but muse is not a dubstep band, they can conform if they want but there gonna lose a shit ton of fans

I belive they are guys with a sence of humor so maybe they just did it to fuck with us.......... I hope :lol:

I vote this, great marketing idea too.

I vote this, great marketing idea too.

yeah I hope I'm right :lol:

Edited by Desperado

It's not even necessarily the dubstep that pisses me off. It's that stupid robot animation thing they've got in the video.

This was predictable imo...but it's still pathetic. I can't stand Matt Bellamy and his band... so overrated!

Graet band, I liked Resistance too. Even though it was their most commercial sounding album to date, the songwriting was still excellent. Plus I was at the first date of that world tour, was amazing to hear the debut of some songs. rock3

However I hate the direction they took with Neutron Star Collision and all that Twilight crap.

I do believe the next album will be good, no point in judging it from a 2 minute trailer... don't worry it will not be a full on brostep album, they've experimented with a lot of genres in the past and its usually been just for a song or two.

Heard that new Survival yesterday, and honestly I'm surprised. Really liked it :)

Eh not my cup of tea. There are some cool ideas but as a whole the song just sounds very disjointed to me. I also don't like the backing vocals during the verses

Sounds great in better quality. And without the intro.

I like :thumbsup: