Hey guys!

Justin Bieber

It's definitely him. This is like when people didn't really believe it was Axl on here posting.

Exactly.

It's obvious.

And wasn't he in the news the other day saying he listened to GNR? This makes perfect sense.

right! But makes perfect sense for a cupcake attempt as well

Edited by gunsguy

someone google justin bieber pictures, maybe twitter pictures. It's entirely possible someone took a picture of someone holding a mygnr sign and putting it over bieb's pic.

I ran checks on the image being from someplace else and came up with nothing, used tin eye and google images to try

Guest Broskirose

img_91031.jpg

Judging from his signatures, it doesn't look like his handwriting. However we I can't find how he'd write something that wasn't an autograph.

People always write different normally than they do for signatures.

Guest Broskirose

someone google justin bieber pictures, maybe twitter pictures. It's entirely possible someone took a picture of someone holding a mygnr sign and putting it over bieb's pic.

I ran checks on the image being from someplace else and came up with nothing, used tin eye and google images to try

This is looking more legit by the minute....

This is looking more legit by the minute....

well could be, or the image was not found that is possible and happens all the time. As far as my program saying it is edited any camera can do simple edits even lightin etc and this program would say it is doctored. Does not mean shit and is not 100% reliable on a good day.

arnold is that you lol

I thought the same thing. If it is, I take back every bad thing I've ever said about him.

QUICK. Search gn'r user image threads and see if arnold has posted any pictures of himself in a similar room! He very well could have put on a hoodie, fixed his Lloyd from Dumb and Dumber hair, and turned his head slightly in dim lighting and looked like justing bieber.

Damn, he'd get laid a lot more if he did that consistently.

According to google he is in Japan at the moment (well he was 8hrs ago) and it is 1.20pm over there.

How did someone join the site & post so quickly without waiting for ages like the rest of us? :question:

Why are so many fan-boys getting excited over this kid?

Keep on searching mods - get those detective kits out animated-gifs-detectives-18.gif