Hey guys!

Justin Bieber

I will give Selena a few years.

She is already 20 next week

Yeah, just meant to you know..develop more. I feel she has more room.

and you are married too. Stupid how women think we are not suppose to admire other women because we took a vow.

I think what he means is he is married not dead :rofl-lol:

I will give Selena a few years.

She is already 20 next week

Yeah, just meant to you know..develop more. I feel she has more room.

and you are married too. Stupid how women think we are not suppose to admire other women because we took a vow.

I think what he means is he is married not dead :rofl-lol:

Yes! I may be married, but I am not dead. :D

First off, who gives a fuck even if it were Justin Bieber.

Second, it's not him. The kid in the picture looks nothing like him. I'm not a fan, but his picture is posted everywhere around here (Toronto - 100kms from his hometown) that I know that's not him.

And as if he's going to come in here and plug his new album. I'll give the kid enough credit that he should know that GNR fans aren't going to be his target market.

Anyway, I feel like I've wasted enough of my time in one of the most obvious troll threads I've ever come across.

Cheers,

Andrew

Edited by downzy

Wait, did bieber post that picture on twitter? He looks a little tall to be justin bieber.

no someone else tweeted it with him at the airport, someone else took that pic at mcdonalds.

I think you need to get on this very important GN'R headline pronto.

Perhaps but untill its confirmed.... also do you really want a bunch of beiber fans here? Maybe we do? I donno lol

Guest Broskirose

It's fucking Justin. Did you see the McDonalds pic? There is no way someone could fake this shit. It looks like him, wearing same clothes, similar hand writing, no evidence of photo existing online somewhere....come on people.

Guest Broskirose

So are you guys trying to say that someone who looks exactly like JB, writes exactly like JB, and happened to be wearing the same clothes as JB is right now at this very moment, decided to take a picture of himself and cupcake a Guns N' Roses forum?.....

:rofl-lol:

Come on, it's him. How could anyone even fake this if they wanted to?