Hey guys!

Justin Bieber

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

Not trying to be funny but I am a fan of Justin Bieber and I believe this is the real deal. Have you guys seen punk'd? Justin is a big joker and this isn't something out of the ordinary. He's just like the rest of us, logging on to get the latest news on this secretive band.

The handwriting is the exact same as Justin's free hand (not sig). I've seen his writing enough times to know and the hoodie is identical.

Justin, can you come back and provide some more proof?

I'm expecting a large influx of 12 year old girls with incurable Bieber fever to join the board.

Not trying to be funny but I am a fan of Justin Bieber and I believe this is the real deal. Have you guys seen punk'd? Justin is a big joker and this isn't something out of the ordinary. He's just like the rest of us, logging on to get the latest news on this secretive band.

The handwriting is the exact same as Justin's free hand (not sig). I've seen his writing enough times to know and the hoodie is identical.

Justin, can you come back and provide some more proof?

I'm expecting a large influx of 12 year old girls with incurable Bieber fever to join the board.

You're such a bad liar :lol:

Quick! Add a question about Gn'R (that you can't simply google the answer to) to the registration page or we may have a shitload of unwanted drama here. And that is important 'cause we need more drama on "the other forum" since there is not much traffic there these days.

Also, if this is nate, then it must be his revenge to "the other forum" that he did this here which is making the popularity difference between the two forums much bigger.

Also, Bacardi! Quick! Edit your first post in this thread to contain something rather unexpected, making you go WTF, or from the encyclopediadramatica offended page.

Hey Mygnrforum!

It's me Justin! I just wanted to stop by and say hello and to promote my new album Believe which came out in stores June 15. I'm a big GNR fan and I tried to add as much influences as I could. Check it out it's awesome!

Please pray for Usher and his family. he lost his kid recently. Usher is a big role model to me, and this is very important. He needs our support more than ever!

Much love!

Justin Bieber <3

6sxtu8.jpg

Just......wow

That is all.

Thank you.

So awesome that Justin came here. I hope he posts again.

I remember a screenshot from a long time ago where you said you were a fan of Bieber too. 'I am a fan of Justin Bieber'.

This is so exciting! I wonder if he'll come back and post again.

Guest Broskirose

Just stop Axl_Morris. Crazy loon.

"crazy loon" Interesting choice of words!

Which reminds me, what happened to BigRocketKing?

Was he banned?

No one care to take me up on the mole left of his mouth? It's not in the pic he posted.

JustinBieber01PA230211.jpg

It is was the real bieber he should get a warning for spamming because he should have created his thread in 'my world'

In all fairness it still doesn't tell us anything because the lighting and quality of the picture is so poor.

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

A big thank you to the little Einsteins who have come in here and stated the obvious. What ever would we do without you all?

A big thank you to the little Einsteins who have come in here and stated the obvious. What ever would we do without you all?

I'm going to annoy myself with one of my pet peeves and just do a:

:lol: