Thomas Meadow and DJ Ashba Kicking Ass in Vegas 11/9/12

SONOFABITCH

Wow, glad I didn't have this idiot in front of me. I don't get what's funny, maybe because I'm not 12 and think Internet personalities are cool?

TM and SOB are the biggest rockstars in GNR right now. Maybe even more than Axl.

I hadn't enjoyed a Guns video so much since ages ago.

You coulda told DJ what it meant. (actually i want to know too, i don't know what phrase to google to find out)

Or was it just fucking around?

I dont think you would get it dude .

Thanks sob , cool vids and pics

You're probably right. Sorta like I don't get your radio show either, what with all the long pauses and dead air. Carry on.

You coulda told DJ what it meant. (actually i want to know too, i don't know what phrase to google to find out)

Or was it just fucking around?

I dont think you would get it dude .

Thanks sob , cool vids and pics

You're probably right. Sorta like I don't get your radio show either, what with all the long pauses and dead air. Carry on.

Suppressed snickering permeates the atmosphere.

Also check out the 3:50 mark of this video.

haha, the people around thomas probably thought he was a fucking nutter.

Logical conclusion

Ok the dove thing is the funniest thing ive ever seen and I dont know why? My college roommate and I wrote a gay melody to I wanna rock during the chorus. We went to see twisted sister and sang it really loud up front. Dee snider looked at us like wtf? It was the gayest thing someone could sing. Something tells me this may have more purpose than that though. Whats up with the dove?

I kinda stole the "dove" from this cute Asian girl i deployed with 2 years go. She's from Miami and that's how she said she dances on the floor lol.

And to those that say I'm retarded or an asshole. Sorry I had a good time??

It's just jealousy dude. U paid the loot and made the trip. Have fucking fun with it. You're hilarious and ppl are jealous. Thanks for the laughs

Edited by drtydane

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

Awesome pic!!

haha this is hilarious. is there a video of Axl doing it back?

This!

Have you got Don't Cry taped SOB?