Do You Think NuGNR Members Earned Atleast a Million Each Already?

ChristmasFnatic

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not the retard here who grasps at straws, using different excuses everytime.

Grasping at straws? Using different excuses? What the fuck are you talking about? I think we have some retardation right here! LOL wtf

And yes, it is I who touched a nerve. You took all the time to reseach what I posted in the past. LOL! The mod voiced his opinion but didnt attacked me as you did. And I got 2 PMs from people here telling me to ignore you cuz well, youre a retard. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

"Took all the time to research"? YOU WISH! It took less than 5 seconds to execute a simple search. Oops! For someone who keeps trying to assert intellectual dominance, you sure seem, well, retarded about how easy the search function is to use.

The mod voiced his opinion it's none of our business. So why do you want to know? Ohhh that's right, I'm sorry I'm sorry: it's part of your "curious but not caring" agenda. :jerkoff:

Hey, you have fun with your non-retarded thread here. :thumbsup:

Fact that you cared to research what I posted, then I really touched a nerve. You trying hard to prove me wrong. lol

And yes, youre grasping at straws, first you call me cupcake and attacked me personally, I proved you wrong, you then tried to use my past threads against me, I still proved you wrong, now you go try to point out that a mod agrees with your point of view, when in fact, he never called me cupcake. So yep, grasping on straws.

As I said, the rest, even that mod, posted here answering the question with their opinions, while you posted like a retard and embarrassed yourself. LOL!

Oh and the fact that I got PMs telling me to let you be cuz youre a retard, and I read a lot of people here calling you a cupcake, then yep, youre the one with issues not me.

That said brah, its Christmas, and Im ChristmasFnatic. Merry Christmas to you and yours(SRS), I wont even have ill feelings about all this, I still enjoy your threads. So Ill let this rest...

Will ChristmasFrantic ever stop starting stupid ass threads ?

I havent seen a thread by nor came across that guy. Is he trying to mock me with that name?

Im not the retard here who grasps at straws, using different excuses everytime.

Grasping at straws? Using different excuses? What the fuck are you talking about? I think we have some retardation right here! LOL wtf

And yes, it is I who touched a nerve. You took all the time to reseach what I posted in the past. LOL! The mod voiced his opinion but didnt attacked me as you did. And I got 2 PMs from people here telling me to ignore you cuz well, youre a retard. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

"Took all the time to research"? YOU WISH! It took less than 5 seconds to execute a simple search. Oops! For someone who keeps trying to assert intellectual dominance, you sure seem, well, retarded about how easy the search function is to use.

The mod voiced his opinion it's none of our business. So why do you want to know? Ohhh that's right, I'm sorry I'm sorry: it's part of your "curious but not caring" agenda. :jerkoff:

Hey, you have fun with your non-retarded thread here. :thumbsup:

Fact that you cared to research what I posted, then I really touched a nerve. You trying hard to prove me wrong. lol

And yes, youre grasping at straws, first you call me cupcake and attacked me personally, I proved you wrong, you then tried to use my past threads against me, I still proved you wrong, now you go try to point out that a mod agrees with your point of view, when in fact, he never called me cupcake. So yep, grasping on straws.

As I said, the rest, even that mod, posted here answering the question with their opinions, while you posted like a retard and embarrassed yourself. LOL!

Oh and the fact that I got PMs telling me to let you be cuz youre a retard, and I read a lot of people here calling you a cupcake, then yep, youre the one with issues not me.

That said brah, its Christmas, and Im ChristmasFnatic. Merry Christmas to you and yours(SRS), I wont even have ill feelings about all this, I still enjoy your threads. So Ill let this rest...

Will ChristmasFrantic ever stop starting stupid ass threads ?

I havent seen a thread by nor came across that guy. Is he trying to mock me with that name?

is this supposed to be funny ?

That's the reason they took the job and kept it-$$$. They were nobodies before and will be nobodies again but they'll have pilfered off the GnR teet.

What an irony forum poster calls Tommy Stinson a nobody only Gusn N`Roses has embarrasing fanbase

Edited by Son of a Guns

Like I told you before, the search function took me less than 5 seconds to see all of your posts. And uh...not sure if you noticed or not, but I exposed you and all your *ahem* retarded threads. I have a feeling that's what you're most upset about, isn't it.

Boy you sure do like to repeat the same words and phrases over and over. LOL did you prove me wrong? Did you really? Did ya?? Why don't you say it one more time. Just to be sure. lmao. Is that why coma16 said "trollbetter" in response to your thread before I even got here? Is that why son-of-a-guns asked when you will stop creating stupid-assed threads?

I never said the mod called you a cupcake. Stop lying. You seem to lie a lot. Or you're very confused. Or you can't read. Or.. you're retarded. I'm going with all of the above. But I encourage you to someday actually read what I wrote, so that you can come back to reality.

Like I said, have fun with your non-retarded thread. :thumbsup:

Edited by brainsaber

Um... I exposed you and all your, *ahem* retarded threads. Say, did you notice coma16 called you a cupcake, and then son-of-a-guns seemed to agree about your threads? Whoops

Boy you sure do like to repeat words and phrases over and over. LOL did you prove me wrong? Did ya?? Haha. Is that why coma16 said "trollbetter" in response to your thread before I even got here?

I never said the mod called you a cupcake. Stop lying. You seem to lie a lot. Or you're very confused. Or you can't read. Or.. you're retarded. I'm going with all of the above. But I encourage you to someday actually read what I wrote, so that you can come back to reality.

Like I said, have fun with your non-retarded thread. :thumbsup:

As I said brah, Merry Christmas to you and yours, and I mean it. Let it go. Its Christmas.

I am disappointed in the Internet Champions, brainsaber, and Son Of A Guns.

You guys are not taking this thread seriously enough.

... said the guy who has a quote about another user's penis in his sig because you've argued with him so often (and he's gotten the better of you by a wide margin).

I am disappointed in the Internet Champions, brainsaber, and Son Of A Guns.

You guys are not taking this thread seriously enough.

... said the guy who has a quote about another user's penis in his sig because you've argued with him so often (and he's gotten the better of you by a wide margin).

"This I Lol".

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

Diz has made more than a million no doubt, but he wouldn't be a millionaire, I don't see him as the type to utilize the services of an accountant.

Tommy and Chris probably about 300k. Fortus 150 and Bumblefoot slightly less on 100k. Ferrer possibly 50k.

DJ has probably seen about 800k, out of all his multiple endeavors.

Entirely speculating based on duration and necessity.

I'm sure their on a contract where they are paid a lump sum yearly and then a fee for each show so they are probably getting 100k a year plus 10k per show. Sorta how a pro wrestler gets paid. A lump sum to have his services then a fee for every appearance.

They must be getting paid loads. No self-respecting musician would play for nugnr that lack; this is why Bucket deserted.

Are you sure about that? What about Finck then?

The other guys seem content enough to be playing in Axl's band at least during the gigs...

With the exception of Ashba, and despite what some on the board say, these are all good musicians (Stinson, The Replacements) with respectable musical backgrounds. Yet they now permenantly play other people's greatest hits to Vegas crowds. They have been bought. I can only presume it took a massive figure to make Stinson ditch his integrity.

My god! WHO CARES????

This is a music forum about a rock band, not the fucking Financial Review! I couldn't care less what they make. When I listen to AFD, Use Your Illusion or CD the last thing I think about is 'how much did each band member make in the last financial year?' Maybe for all the accountants on here that might be interesting, but for the majority of us it's got nothing to do with money. :rolleyes: