Axl talk on Howard Stern today

ronartest2004

On Howard Stern today (1-7-13) they came back from break playing sweet child, and Gary came in and said "I've been trying like crazy to get back ahold of this guy"..Howard asked "who Axl?"...Gary said "Yeah, I talked his manager, she said that he was supposed to do 1 show, which was kimmel, 1 magazine, which was rolling stone, and 1 radio show which was supposed to be us"

Howard then said "aw, that sucks, id love to talk with that guy...what a career......, I'd start from the begining with him, go all the way up to now"

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to be a huge Howard Stern fan till he got all political and became an elitist snob after his wife left him and he married that Philly. Now all he does is suck up to Rosie O Donnel and make fun of retarded and disabled people.

On topic, he has MANY times talked shit about Axl, including a negative comment about Chinese Democracy. No way in Hell Axl would do his show. Not tom mention the fact that Howard has less than 1.2 million listeners per week TOTAL So that could be less the 300k per day according to Arbitron's first Satellite rating release. He had an Audience almost exponentially larger than that when he was on terrestrial radio. Not to mention when he was added to Americas Got Talent, their ratings went down.

He is always mentioning 20 million listeners etc. That is all subscribers combined, and he has very little of them. He his just king of the dipshits He is radios version of the internet banner.Just because he gets 1.2 million a week out of how many hundred channels still makes his rating less than most Hispanic radio station in a one city market. They are THAT abysmal.

Howard has no juice, horrible ratings, and just a few barnacles left. I was a fan when he was edgy, and he was revolutionary, but he has no audience and has been a smarmy dick about Axl for years. Axl would do better doing a local radio station in NY. Like Mitch Hedberg says, you can swear on satellite radio, cause nobody is listening.

I had Sirius too, 5 years ago, before Pandora.

p.s. He also just lost his lawsuit to Sirius as well. I give him credit, he made a fortune, but that shit is over.

Edited by Gunzen

Guest bellastar2355

I used to be a huge Howard Stern fan till he got all political and became an elitist snob after his wife left him and he married that Philly. Now all he does is suck up to Rosie O Donnel and make fun of retarded and disabled people.

On topic, he has MANY times talked shit about Axl, including a negative comment about Chinese Democracy. No way in Hell Axl would do his show. Not tom mention the fact that Howard has less than 1.2 million listeners per week TOTAL So that could be less the 300k per day according to Arbitron's first Satellite rating release. He had an Audience almost 15 times larger than that when he was on terrestrial radio. Not to mention when he was added to Americas Got Talent, their ratings went down.

He is always mentioning 20 million listeners etc. That is all subscribers combined, and he has very little of them. He was radios version of the internet banner.

Howard has no juice, horrible ratings, and just a few barnacles left. I was a fan when he was edgy, and he was revolutionary, but he has no audience and has been a smarmy dick about Axl for years. Axl would do better doing a local radio station in NY. Like Mitch Hedberg says, you can swear on satellite radio, cause nobody is listening.

I had Sirius too, 5 years ago, before Pandora.

p.s. He also just lost his lawsuit to Sirius as well. I give him credit, he made a fortune, but that shit is over.

I agree with him being an elitist snob now... but I've heard him talk about Axl and it seems more like making a few jokes not necessary talking shit... What exactly did he say?

Really? Axl on Howard? He'd get bombarded with Slash questions so my thoughts are:

1. Never gonna happen.

2. Axl would give Howard a contract to sign in order to prevent those kind of questions.

I can't imagine Howard agreeing to any contracts.

Would definitely be a cool interview though.

Guest bellastar2355

Even though Howard Stern isn't as edgy as before I know he would ask some really good questions, Howard is good at getting people to reveal things about themselves....

But seeing how Axl and beta are

... it will be as revealing as the Jimmy Kimmel Interview

Who gives a shit, who gives a fuck. Howard is over.

I've seen this and personally I wouldn't say it's talking shit... just joking around... they say worse things to each other

He also ripped Oh My God as well. I have been a fan forever. Axl knows this. No way Jose. Gary is just saying that to create a buzz, Axl would tell TaTaToothy and the Hook Nosed Jew to fuck off.

Howard has said many times that he respects Axl...actually, Howard stood up for Axl not going to RNR HOF.

My opinion is that Beta & co know that Howard would never agree to "a controlled interview", and if they asked Howard would probably make fun of it on air. So it won't happen unless Howard is in full control. So that would mean being in Axl's world, and someone besides Axl & Team Beta in control for an hour or so, highly doubt it will happen.

Howard has said many times that he respects Axl...actually, Howard stood up for Axl not going to RNR HOF.

My opinion is that Beta & co know that Howard would never agree to "a controlled interview", and if they asked Howard would probably make fun of it on air. So it won't happen unless Howard is in full control. So that would mean being in Axl's world, and someone besides Axl & Team Beta in control for an hour or so, highly doubt it will happen.

Axl has been less critical as of late for the same reason he is kissing Rosie O Donnels ass. Cause nobody is listening. When Howard Had the Juice he talk A LOT MORE SHIT. Why would Axl go on a show with virtually no listeners?

Did he do Carson Daily on his late night appearance? Throwing all Howard hypocritical BS aside, he has no listeners.

Howard Stern is the perfect symbolic representation of all Axl's critics and detractors. What better venue for Axl to address certain, how shall we say, sensitive topics? It would be fucking epic.

LOL, Howard Stern 20 years ago was. Howard Stern is a corporate whore now who sold his soul to be on TV, parties in the Hampton s with Jon Bon Jovi, and Kelly Ripa. What the fuck are you talking about?

Makinf fun of retarded people is not what Axl is about. Howard sold his soul for the cash. He is NOTHING like Axl Rose, he was 20 years ago, but not now.

If Axl does one radio Show, it's Howard. Sterns been known to ask tough questions, and he's been known to push buttons. But he's never done that with Axl in previous interviews, doubt he'd do that now. He'd possibly ask about Slash, but that's a toss up. Depends if he's nervous about Axl ever coming back or not...

I could see it happening...they say they talked to Beta, Axls always liked Howard, Howard said he liked Chinese and has been cordial to Axl. He'll do Sterns show at some point, gurantee it.

Who gives a shit, who gives a fuck. Howard is over.

I've seen this and personally I wouldn't say it's talking shit... just joking around... they say worse things to each other

He also ripped Oh My God as well. I have been a fan forever. Axl knows this. No way Jose. Gary is just saying that to create a buzz, Axl would tell TaTaToothy and the Hook Nosed Jew to fuck off.

You hate Howard, yet clearly listen and are talking and posting about the man.

Not sure what he said or did to piss you off, but calm the fuck down bro

Honestly, I don't think Axl would be doing an interview with him. From the stuff I heard, he bashes Axl a lot. Even if Axl did do an interview, would he really say anything new? Most of us want to hear about new music or if they are recording. That I consider news.

I know Howard would be a good interview, but Adam Carolla would prob. be way more easier to line up because how far is Glendale from Axl's place, and because the show's recorded, can just take a ride at night, shoot the shit, and tell stories, & check each others' rides out.

Honestly I listen to Howard often and whenever he has made mention of Axl it has always been in a positive light...there have been times he has said stuff like "man, I just wish him and Slash could've worked things out, what a great team they were"

But I have never heard Howard talk about how Axl looks or sounds...its always been stuff like what he said today.

Still listen to Howard quite a bit, I would love to see Axl show up although I doubt he would really open up. But it would be interesting to see a laid back interview instead of cookie cutter late night TV interviews and Del James interviews

I'd say Howard's been generally positive about Axl through the years. Robyn on the other hand seems to have a real stick up her ass when it comes to Axl though. Not sure if that has to do with "One In A Million" or whether she's a big Slash fan or what... but she almost always has something snide to say.

Anyway- if I'm not mistaken Howard was pretty positive about the "I.R.S." demo when it leaked back in 04/05.