This is the worst thing I've ever heard

bacardimayne

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If only they had recorded '10 02 London show 2 years back.... :no:

They did, just not with a shit-ton of cameras.

Kind of like how Queen had two nights at Wembley in 1986 - the Saturday show had like 15 camera angles and was released officially, while the Friday show was only like a 5-camera shoot and sat unreleased up until a few years ago when it got released on DVD:

Really? He just has some moments where he doesn't sound at his best. You guys are overreacting. We should be happy that we got a video to look at, when there is nothing else going on.

Why should I be happy about the fact that my favorite singer is now entirely incapable of singing?

Really? He just has some moments where he doesn't sound at his best. You guys are overreacting. We should be happy that we got a video to look at, when there is nothing else going on.

Why should I be happy about the fact that my favorite singer is now entirely incapable of singing?

Because his royal grace king Axl the first in his infinite wisdom has granted you the honor of being able to buy something he put out. And he doesn't do that often.

Edited by username

If only they had recorded '10 02 London show 2 years back.... :no:

They did, just not with a shit-ton of cameras.

Kind of like how Queen had two nights at Wembley in 1986 - the Saturday show had like 15 camera angles and was released officially, while the Friday show was only like a 5-camera shoot and sat unreleased up until a few years ago when it got released on DVD:

Don't bring Freddie in this sea of shit by any cause. It's sacrilegious.

Bacardi, you need a good fuck by a donkey... especially in the ears.

In fairness, he does sound ok in parts, but when a chorus kick in and his voice goes completely, it just takes from the whole song.

And it happens ALL THE TIME.

Time to just face it - Axl Rose doesn't sound like Axl Rose anymore. Except in parts. Which is not good enough for GNR.

Guest bellastar2355

So it's either this or nothing... wonderful

They shoulda released Dublin 2010. My favorite show from the current lineup by far. Especially given the shenaniganry and him being all pissed off, standing almost motionless after he came back on stage. Epic performance.

Edited by brainsaber