MyGNR's "Top 10 GN'R Songs" Discussion Thread

@ER,

I didn't vote for either DDM or BOB, but I do prefer DDM over BOB any day of the week, so I can understand it getting more love. The reason? The lyrics. Don't Damn Me has some really well thought lyrics, it has a lot going on. Back off Bitch on the other hand is one of the worse lyrical content songs gnr ever did imo. Even though I prefer the music to BOB, DDM's lyrics really bring that one home for me.

I just hope Prostitute makes it to the top 10. that is the best song in the world :headbang::axl:

We are all entitled to our opinions, but I gotta disagree with you. If Prostitute makes it into the top 10 of gnr songs, we have failed as a forum. I like the song, it is a good song, but it is also the most Michael Jackson type thing gnr have ever done. That's what it reminds me of, something that you would hear on MJ's HIStory album, but with guitar solos. As an old school gnr fan I don't really like putting gnr and MJ in the same sentence, but that's how I feel about Prostitute. If TWAT makes the top 10, then ok cool, but not Prostitute. But that's just my opinion.

• Like 2

Prostitute is my favorite song by any artist. I like it more than anything on any other record (and that includes any album in the GNR discography). I think the only way we'll have failed as a forum is if You're Crazy from Lies makes it to the top 10. That version sucks, give me the AFD one all day :axl92:

Prostitute is my favorite song by any artist. I like it more than anything on any other record (and that includes any album in the GNR discography). I think the only way we'll have failed as a forum is if You're Crazy from Lies makes it to the top 10. That version sucks, give me the AFD one all day :axl92:

I love the AFD version, but also the Lies version. I think Prostitute is a great song. Needs more grease though. The "seems like forever and a day" line is truly horrid, but other then that I love the rest of the lyrics.

Edited by Rovim

@ER,

I didn't vote for either DDM or BOB, but I do prefer DDM over BOB any day of the week, so I can understand it getting more love. The reason? The lyrics. Don't Damn Me has some really well thought lyrics, it has a lot going on. Back off Bitch on the other hand is one of the worse lyrical content songs gnr ever did imo. Even though I prefer the music to BOB, DDM's lyrics really bring that one home for me.

I just hope Prostitute makes it to the top 10. that is the best song in the world :headbang::axl:

We are all entitled to our opinions, but I gotta disagree with you. If Prostitute makes it into the top 10 of gnr songs, we have failed as a forum. I like the song, it is a good song, but it is also the most Michael Jackson type thing gnr have ever done. That's what it reminds me of, something that you would hear on MJ's HIStory album, but with guitar solos. As an old school gnr fan I don't really like putting gnr and MJ in the same sentence, but that's how I feel about Prostitute. If TWAT makes the top 10, then ok cool, but not Prostitute. But that's just my opinion.

You are such drama queens :lol: The forum will have failed :cry: