Are YOU Happy?

Ace Nova

I'm a 50/50 guy. I don't mind feeling like shit half the time as long as I can get fucked up the 75% of the time. Other 25% Im just happy in a really obnoxious way.

I have a happy side as well. It's just I need a LOT of drugs to feel truly happy. And booze too. But it still counts. Right? if feels right.

I just went out with the ladies who lunch. Each of us is dealing with cancer in one way or another.

We drank mojitos, ate big steaks, flirted with men and laughed - a lot. So pretty happy at the moment.

Happy is as happy does.

I wish I had your attitude in general. Btw, when I had cancer, I was SUCH a cunt! (even more then now)

• Like 1

I just went out with the ladies who lunch. Each of us is dealing with cancer in one way or another.

We drank mojitos, ate big steaks, flirted with men and laughed - a lot. So pretty happy at the moment.

Happy is as happy does.

I wish I had your attitude in general. Btw, when I had cancer, I was SUCH a cunt! (even more then now)

Well, I get that. Cancer is a BITCH. But I truly believe that you must find opportunities to laugh. It is an important part of any treatment. And it helps keep the upper hand with the bitch.

My Mom taught me that. She cared for my Dad at home while he was dying of cancer. And she would find all these ways of making us laugh, sometimes even when it seemed inappropriate - which is the best laughter, by the way!

• Like 2

Happy is as happy does.

Well, I get that. Cancer is a BITCH. But I truly believe that you must find opportunities to laugh. It is an important part of any treatment. And it helps keep the upper hand with the bitch.

My Mom taught me that. She cared for my Dad at home while he was dying of cancer. And she would find all these ways of making us laugh, sometimes even when it seemed inappropriate - which is the best laughter, by the way!

It's awesome that you can find a sense of happiness despite having serious shit to deal with. Too many people think that happiness is having your life at a point where there are no issues to deal with or problems to get in the way. That's completely unrealistic and just downright impossible. There will always be stuff that gets in the way and its about finding contentment despite the 'stuff', whether it be big or small. And it's the 'shit stuff' that makes us more rounded, more understanding of what life really is once we overcome it. The happiest people are just those who know how to navigate their way through hardship and become better for it.

• Like 1

Happy is as happy does.

It's awesome that you can find a sense of happiness despite having serious shit to deal with. Too many people think that happiness is having your life at a point where there are no issues to deal with or problems to get in the way. That's completely unrealistic and just downright impossible. There will always be stuff that gets in the way and its about finding contentment despite the 'stuff', whether it be big or small. And it's the 'shit stuff' that makes us more rounded, more understanding of what life really is once we overcome it. The happiest people are just those who know how to navigate their way through hardship and become better for it.

And good sex, genes, and rock n' roll.

I was just dancing/kissing this girl, then I sat down and made out with her/getting really hot with her and she had THE NICEST BREASTS, EVER!

OMG! They were really very nice, epic; nice size, nice shape, they felt perfect, and the nipple too, omg, perfect! Best breasts ever! They were big, soft, jiggly, round, natural, and, wow.

And she had a fit body!

She was short, and petite, could have been Asian or Cypriot... In my guess, I'd say she was Pakistani but those breasts, omg.

We made out then she just split.

A part of me is scared that I'll never meet anyone with tits that nice again - they were that great - wow.

I should have gotten her name...

There were other girls and names and numbers gotten but... Those were nice, that was cool, I just wanna know who that was.

It's weird, this other girl is cute and said she'll go on a date with me and I got her name and number and I got this name and number of this fit girl I danced with and...

That girl with the tits, wow!

Still thinking about it, those were hot.

Edited by Snake-Pit
  • Like 1

A lot of ugly things can happen in the world, but it's always nice that in the end, boobs make boys happy.

:lol:

And shoes make girls happy. Personally, I'm glad I'm female because I can walk into any shop, fall in love with a pair of shoes and within minutes be the proud owner of said shoes. Unfortunately, boobs don't work like that. Ha!