Are YOU Happy?

Ace Nova

This makes me happy!

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=685455128170995

I really miss when my baby was little. I'm glad they are all young women, but I miss the baby. It's difficult to explain. They were all my little dolls. I loved all the 'sugar' (kisses, hugs and love). I miss that so much. I still get that but not all the time because they aren't here. When they are so young you carry them everywhere you go, you stand them up on the kitchen counter and they help you cook, they help you with everything. They say the funniest things. They wrap themselves around your legs whenever you walk through the house. You have so much fun with them. Those days are priceless and you can never get them back. I get sad when I think about it. But I'm so happy I had those times. I still miss them. There is something so beautiful about little girls that can't stop laughing! I miss that. Those silly belly laughs over nothing.

I'm happy now, but I'm not sure that I will ever be that happy again.

Great posts. Kids are the absolute best.

• Like 1

This makes me happy!

I really miss when my baby was little. I'm glad they are all young women, but I miss the baby. It's difficult to explain. They were all my little dolls. I loved all the 'sugar' (kisses, hugs and love). I miss that so much. I still get that but not all the time because they aren't here. When they are so young you carry them everywhere you go, you stand them up on the kitchen counter and they help you cook, they help you with everything. They say the funniest things. They wrap themselves around your legs whenever you walk through the house. You have so much fun with them. Those days are priceless and you can never get them back. I get sad when I think about it. But I'm so happy I had those times. I still miss them. There is something so beautiful about little girls that can't stop laughing! I miss that. Those silly belly laughs over nothing.

Why? can never understand why. Kinda annoying, take all your time, money, and freedom. Also, if you really love them, my guess is you can be too worried about them. It's like a part of your body if you're a good parent? I don't know. Not my thing.

I guess I'm just evil.

Edited by Rovim

This makes me happy!

Why? can never understand why. Kinda annoying, take all your time, money, and freedom. Also, if you really love them, my guess is you can be too worried about them. It's like a part of your body if you're a good parent? I don't know. Not my thing.

I guess I'm just evil.

That's cool - to each their own!

I'd rather play with my kids than watch TV, drink, do drugs, go to work, play video games, etc.

They aren't annoying at all! Do you think puppies and cute little kittens are annoying too!!!

Money is just money. As long as I've got enough money to eat and have shelter, all the rest is just extra that needs to be spent!

My kids don't impede on my freedom at all! I wouldn't take the babies to a rock concert, but a babysitter takes care of that. But they can do (or attend) just about anything else that I want to do.

Worrying too much is a valid concern.

You aren't evil at all. We all just have different things that we enjoy in life! I've got a friend who smokes a lot of week and plays video games for hours and hours every day - to me that seems idiotic and boring as can be. He thinks kids are too much hassle, I think is hobbies are ridiculous. But we are still friends! Different strokes for different folks. Whatever makes you happy!!!!

This makes me happy!

I guess I'm just evil.

Actually what you say about kids is pretty accurate, but then they give a big bear hug and sloppy kiss and you completely get it.

• Like 1

This makes me happy!

I guess I'm just evil.

Many on the supporter thread decided you were evil. If you were a supporter you could read what was said about you. I think you should donate and then you could take up for yourself and prove everyone wrong. Maybe.

This makes me happy!

I guess I'm just evil.

That's cool - to each their own!

I'd rather play with my kids than watch TV, drink, do drugs, go to work, play video games, etc.

They aren't annoying at all! Do you think puppies and cute little kittens are annoying too!!!

Money is just money. As long as I've got enough money to eat and have shelter, all the rest is just extra that needs to be spent!

My kids don't impede on my freedom at all! I wouldn't take the babies to a rock concert, but a babysitter takes care of that. But they can do (or attend) just about anything else that I want to do.

Worrying too much is a valid concern.

You aren't evil at all. We all just have different things that we enjoy in life! I've got a friend who smokes a lot of week and plays video games for hours and hours every day - to me that seems idiotic and boring as can be. He thinks kids are too much hassle, I think is hobbies are ridiculous. But we are still friends! Different strokes for different folks. Whatever makes you happy!!!!

No, I love cats. And dogs too. I love animals. Had 5 kittens once, it was great. I sat on the floor, indian style, and played with them for 4 hours with no breaks. Yeah, you could say it was awesome.

When I got up, they all followed me like ducks. Their little tails looked like go kart flags. They all found a home eventually, but I'll never forget the joy it brought me and also I felt like a giant picking them up.

As for kids: they're cute and all. Very pure. I trust many of them. They seem to like me, but I'm very bashful. My cousine has a baby. She's cool. We play mini-mini golf. Still, I can stand her for like...half an hour tops. It's not kids, it's me. But...yeah I'll never have kids, but I appreciate the feeling you get being around them.

Life would be sad without them, the world will be a depressing place without them, and the noise they make. You know, like kids playing. It's a nice background noise on the street when you're going to the store or some shit.

This makes me happy!

I guess I'm just evil.

Many on the supporter thread decided you were evil. If you were a supporter you could read what was said about you. I think you should donate and then you could take up for yourself and prove everyone wrong. Maybe.

Wut? boy, you need to chill. I have no desire to read what was said about me. I don't care what you or anyone else here thinks of me. Also: I didn't ask your advice or expressed an interest to know what your thoughts might be on what I should or shouldn't do, so please, with respect: mind your own business.

Edited by Rovim

This makes me happy!

I guess I'm just evil.

Wut? boy, you need to chill. I have no desire to read what was said about me. I don't care what you or anyone else here thinks of me. Also: I didn't ask your advice or expressed an interest to know what your thoughts might be on what I should or shouldn't do, so please, with respect: mind your own business.

You pulled my comments about my daughters and my happiness into your comments on how you don't like children and you think you're evil. I only said you could be right, other's may think so too, and you should give money to this site. You do seem to be eating up a lot of space here. You could have left my comments out of yours and I would have preferred that.

This makes me happy!

I guess I'm just evil.

You pulled my comments about my daughters and my happiness into your comments on how you don't like children and you think you're evil. I only said you could be right, other's may think so too, and you should give money to this site. You do seem to be eating up a lot of space here. You could have left my comments out of yours and I would have preferred that.

But I don't care what you prefer. My comment about me being evil was clearly said jokingly. At least, I thought it was clear. You came out of nowhere with your comments about me, and it was unrelated to this thread. Don't tell me what to do, and again: don't care about what others may think of me, and I know exactly what to do with my money (crack and whores) so I don't need you to make suggestions on how I should spend it.

I love eating, and I love space, so why not try eating some space? Just...mind your own business. If it fucks with the flow of discussion, leave it to the mods to bring their hammer down on me. I don't think they have a problem with me though, and I'm not looking to cause any trouble. I was discussing the topic of this thread until you've made your comments about me. Don't think it was appropriate.

Edited by Rovim

This makes me happy!

I guess I'm just evil.

But I don't care what you prefer. My comment about me being evil was clearly said jokingly. At least, I thought it was clear. You came out of nowhere with your comments about me, and it was unrelated to this thread. Don't tell me what to do, and again: don't care about what others may think of me, and I know exactly what to do with my money (crack and whores) so I don't need you to make suggestions on how I should spend it.

I love eating, and I love space, so why not try eating some space? Just...mind your own business. If it fucks with the flow of discussion, leave it to the mods to bring their hammer on me. I don't think they have a problem with me though, and I'm not looking to cause any trouble. I was discussing the topic of this thread until you've made your comments about me. Don't think it was appropriate.

You don't seem very happy today.

• Like 1

This makes me happy!

I guess I'm just evil.

I love eating, and I love space, so why not try eating some space? Just...mind your own business. If it fucks with the flow of discussion, leave it to the mods to bring their hammer on me. I don't think they have a problem with me though, and I'm not looking to cause any trouble. I was discussing the topic of this thread until you've made your comments about me. Don't think it was appropriate.

You don't seem very happy today.

You don't seem very attentive today. Mind your own business. :max:

Watching my two year old ride her horse yesterday brought me an hour of pure happiness and joy!

Then going home and having the three year old grab a hand full of books and jumping on my lap and saying "please read these books to me." Joyous.

Kids are the best.

(moving things back to the topic!)

• Like 1