Jesus never existed

WFA

That surprises me a little bit, Len. Understandable with how close to home it is for you, but I see you as a guy who gives almost everything a fair shake, and who tries to see value where many people might see none. I'm no apologist for religion. I wasn't raised religious and I'm not a man of faith, but I appreciate the comfort it brings some in times of need, and I respect the sense of community it wants to create. Religion is out of fashion, if you know what I mean, which makes me less likely than ever to dismiss it out of hand. I'm a bit of a Situationist like that, if you haven't noticed. My feeling is that you are too.

I don't know. I just don't like seeing you so entirely negative about something.

You should see him talk about Manchester United :lol:

Always look on the runway for ice! *whistles* :D

That surprises me a little bit, Len. Understandable with how close to home it is for you, but I see you as a guy who gives almost everything a fair shake, and who tries to see value where many people might see none. I'm no apologist for religion. I wasn't raised religious and I'm not a man of faith, but I appreciate the comfort it brings some in times of need, and I respect the sense of community it wants to create. Religion is out of fashion, if you know what I mean, which makes me less likely than ever to dismiss it out of hand. I'm a bit of a Situationist like that, if you haven't noticed. My feeling is that you are too.

I don't know. I just don't like seeing you so entirely negative about something.

Or Led Zeppelin :lol:

Edited by moreblack

Or Led Zeppelin :lol:

I've been pretty complimentary about them before now y'know! I put them on the level of just beneath Cream (who i love and think are fantastic) in bands with considerable talent that Metallers liked, tried to replicate and made a bag of shit of :lol:

Edited by Len B'stard

I believe Jesus existed, just not sure if I believe he was the son of God or God in human form?

I think he was a man, who was led to believe he was the son of God. I believe he was a gentle soul who was killed for his beliefs. Something that hasn't changed in thousands of years.

I agree with you

People worry about the details of Jesus; Was he this? Was he that? How was he when Joseph hit him with a Wiffleball bat? -

Is the bible love? Is the bible hate?

Caring about things like that might be good enough, for you - but not for me..

Edited by Snake-Pit